FNIS SE v7_0 Beta

SamTT

Guest bearodactyl

No luck for me. I installed some char. animations (walking, running, idle) ran FNIS for users, but no luck.

Did you convert the HKX animation files to the special edition format?

I just learned that you must do that before putting animations. Very dumb of me, apologies...

I've converted and installed all my old anomations and they work fine but i have a problem with BBP/TBBP that i've never seen before.

BBP works great on my player character but on NPC's it only 'kicks in' when i'm right next to them and stops when i'm more a few feet away from them.

Does anyone know if there's some sort of 'detailed animation' system implemented in SE for performace reasons or if it's just a bug?

I was using xp32 new animation pack, castanic idle, pretty shout animations. I copied them all and converted them, including the behaviors, ran fnis, no issues at all really though the tbbp bounce is rather small. I use Dream Girl body with xmse skeleton.

Archived