Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Need Help ... please

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

fejeena

fejeena

Master of V.R.

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts

If you have Archive Invalidation  and the 3 LAPF BBB skeletons  and Mods sorted and started a new game....

Then I don't know what's wrong with your game. sorry.

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

GamerSince1992

GamerSince1992

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Oh ...

then what about BAIN? can BAIN solve this problem? .. because gregathit said something about it?

fejeena

fejeena

Master of V.R.

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts

I never installed/used WryeBash.

All I know : NO loversMods in the BashedPatch !!!!

GamerSince1992

GamerSince1992

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Oh I see ...

I think this mystery will remain unsolved

Edit: I don't know what happen but when I installed and run Boss she return to normal  

myuhinny

myuhinny

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,931 posts

You probably had something out of order or somethings was overwriting the one having the problem and when you ran BOSS it moved the one causing the problem above the one that it was overwriting/conflicting with so the problem went away. If you have 2 mods that alter/affect the same thing the last one in the load order will always trump the one above it.

GamerSince1992

GamerSince1992

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Hmmm...  I guess so