Doodles abound (and free sketch requests!)

VoidSent

I dont remember reading art was against the rules but i'm in a slump so i'll be taking free sketch requests. Though this may take some time due to, y'know art block (i'll try to  get them done asap). SFW, NSFW and everything in between is fine, if you want more than a sketch than i have commissions open.

I'll also be sharing art on here to try and get myself motivated again!

Anyways, a late greeting. You can call me w/e but my names Nevan, trans-boy, 20 (12/04/95), asexual-panromantic. I have horrible health, ADD and anxiety please be wary i may take a few minutes to respond!! 

without further ado my art:
ow_the_edge_by_megane_pigeon-daihly2.png
(done w/o pen pressure so i played with a buncha stuff)

skippy_by_megane_pigeon-dam1z5i.png(sketches of text adventure characters!!)

r3r_by_megane_pigeon-dala6yz.png
(Tried drawing me and my s/o's Final fantasy 14 characters from memory didnt go well)

When giving me req's pls provide as much info as possible if you dont have a reference.

f2_by_megane_pigeon-dangj2r.png A buncha "emotes" for my character (of which im using for a temp avatar). I jokingly called his world "72 bf's" since i ws going to make it like a "dating sim" (with different protags to choose from which would have diferent routes) but i accidentally made 72 characters (including the protags). How does one accidentally do that u might ask? very easily when your addicted to character creation AND the fact i was basing them all of off dog/cat breeds and got carried away.....

f4_by_megane_pigeon-dangj3i.pngf3_by_megane_pigeon-dangjb5.pngHe's some sorta pom/husky/etc mix

Archived