Adding Glowing Deathclaw glowing spots to other Deathclaw textures.

mpankey

So i'm adding Deathclaw variants to an overhaul i'm working on. One of the variants is Glowing Albino Deathclaw. Now visually the Deathclaw is supposed to have the glowing Deathclaw body shape, the color of the albino Deathclaw, and the glow spots from the glowing Deathclaw. I accomplished this by making the skin the glowing Deathclaw. At this point the shape changes but the color stays albino: so all good. I added a material swap for the glowing Deathclaw material used in the normal Deathclaw. At this point the color changes over to normal glowing Deathclaw colors. Its obvious i need to make a custom material with the coloration of the albino Deathclaw but the glow markings of the glowing Deathclaw's. I have no idea how to do this though. Can i just mix and match color maps or do i need to edit each color map and make a completely unique set of textures? and if so what is the best way to go about this while preserving the original quality.

• 4 months later...

Archived