So I cleared the Karthspire Camp with Taki - even the two puzzles inside(no idea if that gets remarked on later). Maybe Selachii have some knowledge of those symbols? Anyway, I went south to grab Fume, and...she was out on that Balcony while I had to deal with that Dwemer Spectre(though he is named) alone. Was not...that bad, actually. But concerning that, I have been aware of a, technical problem with her for some time. Not much of a problem before, but if she is to have similar dialog as the player does with Mizuno(where she has lines for her armor having or not having the proper keywords), the issue is with the armor itself. 

Obviously I am using the Remodeled Armor mod, and have the panties and skirt on the Steel/Nord Plate armor zapped - meaning there is no problem in just ticking the revealing option in SOS' mcm menu. That just leaves the issue where males are concerned, wearing that armor. I know, I know, there is a mod that makes the Steel Plate armor(and a lot more than Aoki's mod) revealing for males, but I feel it is just not that worth it to use, given the few problems it brings up(can't use other texture replacers, etc). Though still, the issue is more with the armor item itself not having the keyword, and while there can be dialog for each possibility, it is getting into an exact point like my game, that I'm not sure how to get around. 

Otherwise, I have started on some of the backstory dialog for Fume, though I'm still working on it. 

Started the content for Kawako, beginning with his dialog. Some of his character may not be too much of a surprise, given some aspects of a few other characters, and his thoughts on religion are, similar to if not the same as other Selachii have shown. 

Introduction

K – Greetings, I am Kawako, a Priest of the Divines. 
       |
     [PC] You did not say, “Eight”. Why?
             |
           K – For centuries, these halls have stood in reverence to the Divines. 
                 |
                K – Yet now, what matters is not the reverence, but rather, how many there are. 
                       |
                      K – And how one of them, who was been respected for a few centuries as a divine, is now outcast. 
                             |
                            K – My beliefs do not reflect on this place, nor the others here. 
                                   |
                                  [PC] But they should be respected. 
                                          |
                                         K – [PlayerIsASelachii] A belief shared by our race, and one that the others here have respected.
                                         K – [PlayerIsNotASelachii] A belief shared by Selachii, my people, and something others here have, respected.
                                                |
                                               K – None of them, I do not think, would share my beliefs with the Thalmor, but that is why I am not too open about it.
                                                      |
                                                    [PC] You told me easily enough.
                                                             |
                                                            K – Yes...perhaps a risk.
                                                                    |
                                                                  K – But I pray to all the Divines, no matter if it makes you, or the Thalmor feel better if Talos is included or not.

[PC] (optional) Talos is not a Divine.
                                          |
                                        K – That may, or may not diminish the respect people have for the actions of Tiber Septim in life.
                                               |
                                              K – No matter if they look at the whole picture, or only a small portion.

[PC] Do you worship all of them?
             |
             K – It is more respect, than worship. 
                   |
                  K – They exist, and I acknowledge and respect that. 
                         |
                        K – I admire their words, and attempt to allow others to understand. 
                               |
                              K – Something few believe, right, when it comes to such beliefs.

A few general dialogs...

His work...

[PC] – Do you enjoy your work here?
           |
          K – Yes, but it is not the same as what I devoted my life to previously.
                |
              [PC] What did you do before?
                       |
                      K – I worked a Healer in the Selachii Capital. 
                             |
                            K – It was satisfying work, as I was devoted to saving the lives of others.

[PC] Maybe a Healer, or something?
                      |
                     K – Yes, you are right.
                           |
                          K – Selachii greatly respect those who protect the lives of others, though my aim was to help people.
                                |
                               K – The reward for me are the faces of those I save, the mothers, children, brothers, fathers...you understand, yes?

Where he is from...(very simple, and obvious)

[PC] – Where are you from?
           |
          K – [PlayerIsASelachii] Like most, even perhaps you, Same-Shuto, the Selachii Capital in Black Marsh.
          K – [PlayerIsNotASelachii] Like most of my race, Same-Shuto, the Selachii Captial in Black Marsh.

And about this, I am not too sure of it, since it is a complex thing. Anyway, the idea is that if you ask, he will give some commentary on whatever disease the player has(defaulting to the base response if it is more than one), and cure it. Sure, the shrines in the Temple do the same thing, but this gives some lore and weight to the removal.

[PC] – I...think I need some help.
          |
         K – [PlayerHasADisease] Indeed. [CureDiseaseEffectOnPlayer?]

K – [PlayerHasAtaxia] Yes, I see. Ataxia.
                    |
                   K – Makes some fine dexterous movements more difficult. [CureDiseaseEffectOnPlayer?]

K – [PlayerHasBlackHeartBlight] Yes...What?
                 |
                K – Black Heart Blight? It makes it harder for the heart to pump blood to muscles, and...is normally encountered in Morrowind?
                       |
                      K – Interesting. [CureDiseaseEffectOnPlayer?]

K – [PlayerHasBoneBreakFever] Hmm...Bone Break Fever....
                 |
                K – The loss of strength is due to...no matter. [CureDiseaseEffectOnPlayer?]

K – [PlayerHasSanguinareVampris] Ah...yes, that is...
                 |
                [PC] What?
                        |
                       K – It is Skyrim's Vampiric strain, Sanginare Vampiris.
                              |
                             K – Confers only a slight fatigue, but after three days, one becomes a Vampire.
                                    |
                                   K – Do you wish a cure for this?
                                          |
                                        [PC] Yes.
                                                |
                                               K – Then you shall stand in the light of Akatosh, and breathe in the Cycle of Arkay. [CureDiseaseEffectOnPlayer?]

[PC] No.
                                               |
                                             K – I will not judge you. 
                                                   |
                                                  K –  Your fate, is not mine to decide.

K – [PlayerHasNoDisease] Your body seems free of disease.

Need to add something for the rest, and fill out a few of these. Also, yes, Black Heart Blight is added by Dragonborn, but not used in the vanilla game. But it is there, and Immersive Creatures makes it catch-able from Bristlebacks and Durzogs. 

Will also add one that will check for full Vamprisim(which should be possible?), and in that case he will not cure that, but will direct the player to Falion, if they wish.

Started on the presets for Akario and Kawako. Just need to fix a few things setup wise before I can take some screenshots of Akario(mainly just hiding the meshes for the Blades Armor in the aMB texture mod). For Kawako, well...I have no idea if I can get anything similar to the reference pic. Did a lot with the Sculpt feature in RaceMenu(mostly just smoothing out the face), which I hope works with the facegen. Maybe what I've already done is fine, save for perhaps finding a hairstyle close to the reference pic. 

Otherwise, I had a thought when playing with Saris(my Altmer/Cheetah with Yiffy Age), concerning Mizuno. 

PC – [Only if at Mizuno's Camp, does not require him as a follower, or his quest finished] Seen anything unusual around here?
         |
        M - [“Elder Knowledge(MQ205)” active] There is a boat to the northeast – you can see it from here. 
               |
             M – No idea why it is there, though.

M - [“Hiyasu's Apology(HA01)” Not started] The guards brought someone to a cave to the north.
                |
               M – They call it, “The Chill”, and use it in place of a jail.

M - [“The Way Of The Voice(MQ105)” Completed or Active] I've seen a dragon fly around, but it did not seem to be causing any trouble.

M – [No other conditions met, or they have already been used] No, not for around here. Horkers, slaughterfish, a few other types of sea life, you know.

As said, it would not require his quest, or him being a follower, and can be a secondary option alongside the existing "Who are you?"(when first talking to him), or after. As for his responses, the first would not push the MQ forward in any way, it would just provide a hint towards it. The second is a hint towards Hiyasu(and perhaps give a reason to go exploring in that direction), and the last is just some flavor, if the player is far enough in the MQ.

Sorry if this is not where I am meant to put this but Ko'Maru's head is missing for me. His eyes and mouth are still loaded but his head is completely invisible for me.

I am using NightroModzz's Detailed Khajiit Heads. Any insight into why the game isn't loading his head?

Yes, this is also the place to post bugs and glitches, so you did right.

As for that bug, first thing that comes to mind is that I missed some files when packing the mod and his FaceGen data or base head nif (or both) are missing. I'm currently away from home and will take me a while to get back and/or have access to a computer, so I'll check it out as soon as I can, but it may take some time.

Ah, I am just now realizing, but the most recent update doesn't have a ICOW patch. I've been holding on to my own esp for quite a while now, do I even need it anymore?

Well, the thing is, ICOW got extremwly crashy for me, to the point that I simply uninstalled it and forgot about it. I think the patch had to be updated for each update to the NPC plugin and that's why I dropped it (otherwise I would have had to install ICOW and re-patch it for every main mod update). It's been a while, so I could be wrong, though.

If it still works fine or at least seems to, then I guess you can keep it, but it is indeed no longer supported.

Okay, so more for Mizuno's dialog.

A new random line. Inspired by one of Fudgemuppet's recent videos, which somewhat turned around my idea of the history of Argonians. This probably won't change much about the Selachii's lore, but...

M – [in Windhelm, Docks] Always the same with Argonians, it seems. 
         |
        [PC] What do you mean?
                |
               M – Selachii respect Argonians, for good reasons. 
                       |
                      M – Yet it seems every other race just wishes to exploit them, enslave them, or whatever else they think of. 
                             |
                           M – No Selachii saw the actions of the Argonians after the Red Year, surprising. 
                                  |
                                [PC] [PlayerIsASelachii] I agree.
                                         |
                                        M – Personally, I do not. Though I have chosen to understand. 

[PC] [PlayerIsASealchii] I don't think it was the right choice.
                                         |
                                        M – Neither is choosing to enslave members of a race, but the Dunmer, and others, did it anyway. 

[PC] [PlayerIsNotASelachii] Did the Selachii support them in that conflict?
                                         |
                                       M – Not officially.  
                                              |
                                             M – Certainly some Sealchii had reasons to help, but our Council did not openly send aid. 
                                                     |
                                                    M – Otherwise, I do not know. 

Posted the dialog with Mizuno concerning the Paarthurnax quest already, but I've made a few changes. First, that is under a, blanket, I guess, line of "You want to say something?", which will be for him responding to certain quests, events or locations, in a bit more question based way, more so than other random lines. Next, under the same option, is a line having him ask you about the College, so long as you are in Winterhold, and not a member of the College already.

M – [PlayerNotCollegeMember, InWinterholdCapital] Are you going to join the College?
               |
              [PC] Yes, I've been thinking about it for a while.
                      |
                     M – Just watch out for Faralda. 
                             |
                           M – She will probably be a bit dramatic.

[PC] No, I have other business in Winterhold.
                      |
                     M – I see. 

[PC] [“Elder Knowledge” Quest Active] Yes, though I also need to find information about the Elder Scroll. 
                       |
                      M – I imagine the College has something, but I do not know.

[PC] [“Elder Knowledge” Quest Active] Only to find information about the Elder Scroll. 
                       |
                      M – Not sure where else in Skyrim you could find out. 

[...]

Sounds good to me.

Though it will be a while since I'm back to working on dialogues and quests and so. For now I'm taking a kind-of-break from modding (but not really, because one does not simply stop modding, lol  :P) while I wait for Nightro to finish the new female assets. Once those are done and implemented, I'll work on quests and all that for a while, and then it's off to the next release.

Published the blog entry for the Planned Locations. Included details about the intended location for Corera, which should be a lot simpler to build than an expansive Nordic ruin - not sure about that. Details currently planned for Helheim are there as well, including some characters - even got a decent start on the dialog for an NPC guarding the entrance. Will include more references at some point. 

Also plan to make a few edits to Vaynelle's journal, albeit minor ones. A few changes to word choices, changing some dates/entry numbers, etc. May also want to consider changing the outfit she wears to the Master Destruction robes, instead of the Expert ones. 

• 2 weeks later...

Did some testing with SexLab, and I plan to do more - especially some with the Selachii. Somewhat in prep to make sure Mizuno's dialog based scenes work, like other things. Seems a lot more stable than before, going through several scenes with no problems. My only problem is getting mods together to...participate in Werewolf form. Either need more animation mods, or check the readme for Scent of Sex.

Had a thought, and added a few lines just before the part were SL scene is intended, for Mizuno's dialog.

[PC] Well, it is a bitch to clean. 
                                                                               |
                                                                              M – Maybe I can help you with that...if you want.
                                                                                     |
                                                                                   [PC] Really? Okay. 

[PC] [PCIsNotASelachii] With those teeth? Are you kidding?
                                                                                           |
                                                                                         M – I will be careful.

[PC] [PCIsASelachii] Just watch the teeth.
                                                                                           |
                                                                                          M – Tongue and lips, you got it.  

One thing I'm hoping for would be a better teeth mesh for the race. I think the teeth are separate from the head, as in a different mesh, right? So something much more like a shark, really. May be something Nightro's already doing, I'm not sure. 

Also added to one of his random lines a little - do not think I posted about this yet. 

M – [in Winterhold(Capital) – ONCE – CoW questline completed/Player Is Archmage] Hopefully you will be able to improve relations with the Jarl, or the people in Skyrim as a whole. 
        |
        M – Prove that magic is not the danger people believe – the danger comes from those who use it, not the magic itself.
               |
             [PC] Seems that magic is used at all, is the real problem to some. 
                     |
                    M – Perhaps, but much danger comes from both a lack of understanding...
                           |
                          M - ...and an unwillingness to understand.

[PC] Then it sounds like banning magic use, is a solution.
                     |
                    M – It is not. 
                           |
                          M – It would go over just as well as if, Mead was banned in Skyrim. 

Ah, speaking of teeth..if you become a Selachii vampire, for some reason you'll get the argonian 'fangs' pasted right in front of your lips, not even in your mouth. ><  I haven't been a Selachii vamp for some time, but don't Selachii usually not get anymore teeth when becoming a vampire since they've already got sharp teeth already?

Did some testing with SexLab, and I plan to do more - especially some with the Selachii. Somewhat in prep to make sure Mizuno's dialog based scenes work, like other things. Seems a lot more stable than before, going through several scenes with no problems. My only problem is getting mods together to...participate in Werewolf form. Either need more animation mods, or check the readme for Scent of Sex.

Yeah, well, creature stuff in SL works just fine as long as it follows one specific setup: male NPC creature on female N/PC, presumably aggressive. Which is not the case.

Anything else is pretty wonky at best and completely broken at worst. Werewolf PCs are mostly unsupported, with only one outdated mod (SL Werewolves) supposedly being able to trigger anims somewhat smoothly, and even then I never got it to work. I'd just give up on Werewolves and SL unless you simply want to see the scene itself regardless of how many debug spells and/or console commands you have to use, in which case it's possible to trigger them. Sorta.

Otherwise, yeah, SL is pretty solid. The only thing I dislike about it is how long it takes for the scene to start and how non-smooth it is. Back in Oblivion, LAPF was smooth as silk. Well, as smooth as anything in Oblivion could be, which is to say not smooth at all, but still. Anim was triggered (by dialogue or script or whatever) -> scene started, miliseconds in between at most, just like that. Even with heavy script load it took a few seconds at worst. SL, on the other hand, does "move NPCs into same spot -> they clip into each other and the game moves them away -> move them into each other again -> (usually massive stutter if you are in exteriors, due to the moveto commands I guess?) -> move them one over the other -> move them into each other again -> idle anim is reset for both at the same time twice or so -> (finally) scene starts".

One thing I'm hoping for would be a better teeth mesh for the race. I think the teeth are separate from the head, as in a different mesh, right? So something much more like a shark, really. May be something Nightro's already doing, I'm not sure. 

I certainly wouldn't mind having better teeth, but the problem, as with all non-static head parts, is morphs. I guess Nightro can try editing the vanilla Argonian mouth and see what he can do with it, but the low polycount is the limiting factor in there (alongside the fact that edits can't be too drastic or else the morphs will be all distorted and broken).

Otherwise, creating a new mouth from scratch would have the best final result but require creating the matching morphs; while possible, it would take a lot of work. I would be willing to give it a shot if Nightro wants to try, but I don't really see it happening.

Ah, speaking of teeth..if you become a Selachii vampire, for some reason you'll get the argonian 'fangs' pasted right in front of your lips, not even in your mouth. ><  I haven't been a Selachii vamp for some time, but don't Selachii usually not get anymore teeth when becoming a vampire since they've already got sharp teeth already?

Side effect of using vanilla Argonian mouths for the race. They are not "pasted" into the face, the front teeth are actually morphed to be like that, just like with vanilla Argonians. I figured if Khajiit and Argonians are supposed to get bigger fangs when becoming vampires even though they already have them, same would apply to Selachii.

They also looked kinda okay on males. Not on females, though; they do clip through the snout and look pretty bad. I was thinking about editing the mouth morphs to remove those, but wanted to wait for the new female head shape to see if they looked better on it (in which case I will have to reconsider) or it was still bad (and then fangs would be gone).

Yeah, well, creature stuff in SL works just fine as long as it follows one specific setup: male NPC creature on female N/PC, presumably aggressive. Which is not the case.

Anything else is pretty wonky at best and completely broken at worst. Werewolf PCs are mostly unsupported, with only one outdated mod (SL Werewolves) supposedly being able to trigger anims somewhat smoothly, and even then I never got it to work. I'd just give up on Werewolves and SL unless you simply want to see the scene itself regardless of how many debug spells and/or console commands you have to use, in which case it's possible to trigger them. Sorta.

Otherwise, yeah, SL is pretty solid. The only thing I dislike about it is how long it takes for the scene to start and how non-smooth it is. Back in Oblivion, LAPF was smooth as silk. Well, as smooth as anything in Oblivion could be, which is to say not smooth at all, but still. Anim was triggered (by dialogue or script or whatever) -> scene started, miliseconds in between at most, just like that. Even with heavy script load it took a few seconds at worst. SL, on the other hand, does "move NPCs into same spot -> they clip into each other and the game moves them away -> move them into each other again -> (usually massive stutter if you are in exteriors, due to the moveto commands I guess?) -> move them one over the other -> move them into each other again -> idle anim is reset for both at the same time twice or so -> (finally) scene starts".

There are some points where a lack of a certain option, or content, is understandable. Especially given the kind of work that goes into mods. But then there are points where you have to wonder why one of the most obvious things, is not an option at all. It becomes slightly odd when you consider that a lot of SOS mods support Werewolves, but not Vampire Lords - when I seriously get the impression that it would not be some massive change to SOS that would be required to get that working, but rather just having an existing or new Addon that supported the race.

Though the PC Werewolf has some similar problems, like Bethesda limiting it(and the VL) form in various ways. Cannot loot, cannot talk to most NPCs or followers, etc. Even for the Werewolves, they cannot even use their claws to break through Spider Webs(though a recent mod on the Nexus has fixed this, I think - I have not tried in in-game just yet).

Something I find interesting about it, is that if you are looking for animations for more, normal types of sex, i.e between yourself and a follower, then you will probably have less issues. But if you want anything related to creatures? Well, that may be where things get hairy, even before you find yourself with a mass of fur on your back - like using Aroused Creatures and encountering a Wolf(who is otherwise Friendly due to Moonlight Tales).

Though I basically dumped all the SexLab mods on the mentioned character, A Nord/Lykaios Werewolf, Vann(shots of his Werewolf form in the YA thread), to play it a bit more seriously. Still going to be testing SL through a Vampire/Succubus character(with Deadly Drain...), where I may be getting rid of the creature mods. Also have to solve the issue where the MCM for the Animation Loader mod disappears(which may be a conflict with the plugin in Leito's SLAL mod, even if I have the plugin loading before SLAL), and one where ALL the MCM menus disappear - though this one may be Scent of Sex, I'm not sure. 

What I'd personally want would be a mod that gives most, if not all creatures equipment, without the SL baggage. There are some mods for that already, but very few. I'm using an older version of Horny Dragons if Skyrim, V0.6 I think, for example - mostly because it actually replaces vanilla meshes, and works with retexture mods. 

Side effect of using vanilla Argonian mouths for the race. They are not "pasted" into the face, the front teeth are actually morphed to be like that, just like with vanilla Argonians. I figured if Khajiit and Argonians are supposed to get bigger fangs when becoming vampires even though they already have them, same would apply to Selachii.

They also looked kinda okay on males. Not on females, though; they do clip through the snout and look pretty bad. I was thinking about editing the mouth morphs to remove those, but wanted to wait for the new female head shape to see if they looked better on it (in which case I will have to reconsider) or it was still bad (and then fangs would be gone).

This issue is one reason I haven't done the preset for Ketsu yet - though I have tried. Love how RaceCompatibility supports BV, but does not suggest anything about load order if using BV and the patch for USKP/USLEEP(which may be redundant with BV, or if you are not playing the Companions questline...). It's for this reason that I don't have an active Snow Elf/Leopard character, though I may be trying another, but keeping Vamprisim a possibility, if I can get it working. 

But I would suggest not having the teeth morph for Selachii Vampires, no matter if a new new mesh is made or not. Similar to the Orcs in Skyrim, and I think the Argonians in Oblivion. 

Well, very small progress update: I managed to tweak the NPC plugin so that when enabled it reroutes the Hoodies system for the sheath to use the framework included in Yiffy Age instead of the built-in one. This means there will be only one such script running and managing schlongs, so script overload will be reduced; don't know to which extent, though, because that depends on each system.

Upside is that the built-in system will continue to work just fine if you don't use the NPC plugin and/or YA, and it will simply remain inactive/not triggered if you do use them, so it doesn't add any extra work for plugin development. In fact, it will come in handy if/when new digi feet are done and we have to implement the NiOverride fixer spell too.

Downside is that adds the YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp as a hard requirement (but you should be using it anyway, so no big deal). So I'd say it stays like that, but I may change my mind before the next release, whenever that happens.

Though the PC Werewolf has some similar problems, like Bethesda limiting it(and the VL) form in various ways. Cannot loot, cannot talk to most NPCs or followers, etc. Even for the Werewolves, they cannot even use their claws to break through Spider Webs(though a recent mod on the Nexus has fixed this, I think - I have not tried in in-game just yet).

Pretty sure most of them can be enabled via edits to either the base race flags or to the Beast Form transform script itself. Not 100% sure, though.

The only hardcoded thing about werewolves that's a pain is the fact that they immediately play the "howling" anim and go into combat/"weapons ready" stance when they spawn. Be it because a new werewolf NPC spawns or because an NPC is changed to werewolf, it happens. Don't know where it is (maybe the behaviour data?), but there is no way to prevent it AFAIK.

This is also the reason for the buggyness with the camera in SL scenes with the player as a werewolf; whatever SL does to reset the idle of the actors before animating triggers the same behaviour in werewolves and causes the PC to go into "weapons ready" state right before the anim begins, so the camera either gets stuck in one angle or turns the PC around when you move it (obviously breaking the alignment of the anim).

Something I find interesting about it, is that if you are looking for animations for more, normal types of sex, i.e between yourself and a follower, then you will probably have less issues. But if you want anything related to creatures? Well, that may be where things get hairy, even before you find yourself with a mass of fur on your back - like using Aroused Creatures and encountering a Wolf(who is otherwise Friendly due to Moonlight Tales).

Yeah, well, such is life. Not many animators interested in creatures, and even then most go for the "male creature aggressive on female PC" deal. We're lucky to have MadMansGun and his great creature-focused anims, but still, there's only so much a single modder can do. At least thanks to him we have a Werewolf on Wolf anim that could come in handy for this case... if SL worked properly with Creature on Creature and non-male creature genders, that is. But unfortunately it doesn't :-/.

But I would suggest not having the teeth morph for Selachii Vampires, no matter if a new new mesh is made or not. Similar to the Orcs in Skyrim, and I think the Argonians in Oblivion. 

To be fair, I never got to try vampirism in Oblivion, so I don't really know how it worked. Huh. Weird.

Anyway, I'll think about it.

So, firstly, I have been thinking about this for a while, and I myself am pretty content with the idea. Which is, that Loki is going to stay a character exclusive to the YA version of the mod. This is for a few reasons, the first being that almost the entire idea behind the character centers around his Wolf appearance, and I think it might not work the same way as a vanilla Nord. Even at this point, most of my consideration for his content focuses on him appearing as such. 

Mentioned this part in an edit to the Current Characters entry in the blog, but this means that all the content for him would be exclusive to the YA version, and this of course includes the two entries of Mizuno's journal that refer to him heavily - later entries likely won't, and there will be alternate versions or lines if so. 

Otherwise, YA's recent updates have, changed a few things. First would be that this, fairly elusive next entry of Mizuno's journal, it includes a scene where, almost as already mentioned, strip down in the Midden(close to the Daedric Circle? I forget what it is called), and both of their undergarments are mentioned. Before, my idea was to suggest that Loki was wearing something like, or the same as the vanilla bodies have on. But now, I'd rather keep that consistent with YA, and thus he'd be wearing the Loincloth/Fundoshi. Which certainly still is a contrast to the more modern style that Mizuno prefers, but currently it is written as if those in Skyrim only wear something for underwear that is vaguely similar to the Selachii's more traditional style. Which means a slight rewrite that I was not expecting, but I don't mind. Additionally, I like the idea of him being a character that has YA's Anthro schlong, and this by itself would suggest, some Akaviri ancestry in his family. 

Additionally, I've started an entry that will list a few well known Selachii Pirates. The only other name on that list at this point is Kokushi, who was once a decorated Admiral defending the waters around Black Marsh during the later part of the Second Era, whose tactics were described as brutal and efficient, as his goal was never to take prisoners, only to leave burning wrecks and corpses in the wake of his ship. In the wake of an event which changed the face of the Selachii Council(highly relevant to Kaiyo and his family), he began to loose faith in his work, and fifteen years after Kayio's disappearance, he left Same-Shuto with his small fleet of ships, never to return - he took to the life of a Pirate, the likes of which he killed without mercy before. He would continue to do so, only his reasoning became different as time went on. At first, it was only competition he sought to eliminate. But after he sought a treasure beyond all else, it changed to showing these pirates the fate of those who die at Sea. 

Really have to work on the details of it, though Kokushi is only meant to be a background character. My ideas for his appearance would be highly unlikely to be possible in-game.

• 2 weeks later...

So, small status update: there has been no progress so far (lol :s).

The plan is the same: wait for Nightro to create the new female head shape and the corresponding hi-poly meshes for normal baking (so that they get details like the brow ridge or the gills like males have), work on some coding and NPC/Quest/Dialogue stuff from the currently-very-long list (don't think I'll manage to get all the new stuff posted by Kuroyami integrated for that release, but I'll try), and then go to the release.

Unfortunately, since Nightro seems to be very busy with RL stuff as of his latest post in the Race Mods thread, thus it may him a while.This means development is effectively (but not officialy) on hold until 1) Nightro can get enough free time again and finishes working on the heads and assets or 2) I decide to go ahead and release another update before the female head one. Just so you all know.

And now, regarding the feet: I do intend to get some beast planti/digi feet for the race using BadDog's system (and help), but since yet again Nightro would be the one to create the base meshes for rigging and importing, that may also take quite a while (at least a bit more than the heads). In the meantime, there are two options:

1. Keep the current 3-toed feet mesh; this means they get non-human feet, females can still equip footwear that show the feet but the textures at the toes may be a bit buggy/seam-y, and males won't be able to equip such items without textures being wrong (due to the non-conventional UV of the 3-toed feet).
  2. Replace the feet meshes with the default UUNP ones for females and the FemFeet Redesigned ones for males (not going back to default SOS feet, those are ugly and the UV map is weird). This means males and females can equip revealing footwear just fine (provided you installed FFR in the case of males), and textures will be smooth and seamless, but of course those would be plain human feet.

Feel free to share your thoughts on this. Again, do note this would be only until the final feet with BadDog's planti/digi system is implemented; and if you have any other ideas or suggestion (like some other beast-like feet meshes that may fit), do let me know :shy:.

Added some details to the Planned Characters entry for Tsuri. As mentioned, he will have a dialog, but it will likely be fairly simple. A bit of backstory, a few questions, etc. Of course mentioned a few suggestions for changes to the camp, along with a few details about him otherwise. 

Similar to Mizuno, I'm doing some dialog for asking Fume about your PC. This mainly pertains to race at the moment. Though I'm thinking that this may differ from Mizuno's dialog in the same vein, and instead she will use it to talk about her experiences - with only a little of it mentioning the player. May change some of this around so she mentions her experiences elsewhere, and does comment on the players race as these lines would otherwise suggest.

Some parts of the options for Selachii and Argonians(not finished).

[PC] [FumeIsAFollower] What do you think about me?
         |
        F – What? Oh, this will be good.
              |
            F – [PlayerIsASelachii] Just another pup to me. 
                   |
                  F – Oh, do not even start. 
                        |
                       F – You should know how respect works. 
                              |
                             F – A measure is inherent in a relationship, but any more than that, must be earned.

F – [PlayerIsAnArgonian] I was in a relationship with an Argonian before. 
                   |
                  F – Good times. 
                         |
                       F – Otherwise, I have always liked Argonians. 
                              |
                            [PC] (optional) Tell me more about that relationship.
                                    |
                                  F – It is not likely to be that unusual.
                                        |
                                      F – Met her while doing a job in Black Marsh. 
                                            |
                                           F – She was surprised I was not an Argonian, and yet could survive the swamps that her homeland is known for.
                                                  |
                                                 F – A little sweet talk, though it was certainly genuine, had me spending the night with her.
                                                       |
                                                     [PC] How was it?
                                                             |
                                                            F – Hot, steamy and what I liked about it most, Wet. 
                                                                  |
                                                                F – By the Gods she was tight. 

[PC] I think I have heard enough. [End Dialog]

[PC] (optional) Do most Selachii share that opinion?
                                    |
                                  F – Most, yes.
                                        |
                                       F – We grow to respect Argonians, though not to the point where some Selachii believe they can do no wrong.

[PC] (optional) What about me, specifically?
                                    |
                                   F – [PCIsMale] Have not had too much interest in men, but there have been exceptions.
                                           |
                                          F – Met a rather charming young Argonian in one of Black Marshes port cities, who had just come of age. 
                                                |
                                               F – He surprised me, though it was more his anatomy, than lack of experience. 
                                                     |
                                                   F – No visible balls at all, and it was only when I parted his slit that I saw his tip.

Otherwise, there is something I've been considering. That is, while the Google Documents I've been using are fine for journals or the like, they are not as good for Dialogs. Mostly since the few I've started writing specifically there, end up with the perhaps obvious spacing problem  - somewhat limiting how in-depth a dialog can be, given the "paper" look to it. So I'm thinking of just creating specific blog entries(or maybe a separate blog just for that) for certain character's dialogs, which should be able to better display the lines, and will be linked in the other entries - such as Mizuno's overhauled dialog, in a blog entry, being linked in his part of the "Current Characters" entry. 

Added some details to the Planned Characters entry for Tsuri. As mentioned, he will have a dialog, but it will likely be fairly simple. A bit of backstory, a few questions, etc. Of course mentioned a few suggestions for changes to the camp, along with a few details about him otherwise. 

Sounds good to me so far. I'm not 100% sure and will have to check, but if the camp is the place I think it is, it should be easy to edit it because mods mods won't have a reason to touch it at all.

Similar to Mizuno, I'm doing some dialog for asking Fume about your PC. This mainly pertains to race at the moment. Though I'm thinking that this may differ from Mizuno's dialog in the same vein, and instead she will use it to talk about her experiences - with only a little of it mentioning the player. May change some of this around so she mentions her experiences elsewhere, and does comment on the players race as these lines would otherwise suggest.

Hey, I already said I like this kind of dialogue, so I'll be happy to add it :shy:.

Otherwise, there is something I've been considering. That is, while the Google Documents I've been using are fine for journals or the like, they are not as good for Dialogs. Mostly since the few I've started writing specifically there, end up with the perhaps obvious spacing problem  - somewhat limiting how in-depth a dialog can be, given the "paper" look to it. So I'm thinking of just creating specific blog entries(or maybe a separate blog just for that) for certain character's dialogs, which should be able to better display the lines, and will be linked in the other entries - such as Mizuno's overhauled dialog, in a blog entry, being linked in his part of the "Current Characters" entry. 

Whatever method is the easiest and most comfortable for you, go for it, so if you want to set it up that way, go ahead.

Sounds good to me so far. I'm not 100% sure and will have to check, but if the camp is the place I think it is, it should be easy to edit it because mods mods won't have a reason to touch it at all.

Yeah, it's the small camp west across the inlet from Northwatch Keep, south of Volkihar Keep. The only mod I've used that edits anything close to that, would be the Forts of Skyrim mod, which adds more to Northwatch Keep, and a dock with a ship - though it doesn't even come close to editing the camp area itself. It's probably going to be similar to the Chill, where few mods change the location. 

Maybe some mods might edit placed clams, or just how they function(picking them up, shell and all, rather than just the meat), but those might not cause conflicts either. 

Also, I thought of it when I first saw Bad Dog posted about it, but...what about using the Loincloth meshes in YA, in this mod? As mentioned, I already have a recolor for Black and Red textures, which only the Black one has problems, as I already mentioned. Though I'd suggest making it something craft-able, though it would somewhat make sense if it is the default option for the race too, just as in YA. The only problem I have with the mesh, other than the possible lighting issue(if that is the problem), would be that it seems to not have the same scaling as the SOS underwear does. 

The loincloth being craft-able may mean adapting it to the female body, support for UUNP, etc, but that depends on interest, I guess. 

Also, I thought of it when I first saw Bad Dog posted about it, but...what about using the Loincloth meshes in YA, in this mod? As mentioned, I already have a recolor for Black and Red textures, which only the Black one has problems, as I already mentioned. Though I'd suggest making it something craft-able, though it would somewhat make sense if it is the default option for the race too, just as in YA. The only problem I have with the mesh, other than the possible lighting issue(if that is the problem), would be that it seems to not have the same scaling as the SOS underwear does. 

The loincloth being craft-able may mean adapting it to the female body, support for UUNP, etc, but that depends on interest, I guess. 

Yeah, I thought about that too. I'll probably include it in the next release as the default male underwear for the race. Everything is set up to use standalone underwear meshes already, it's just that the included ones are SOS' default (though with the black retexture). I've also fixed the lighting bug; it was caused by the lack of an alpha channel in the normal map (no alpha = game reads as fully transparent alpha = game reads as full #ffffff alpha = full white specular = shiny AF), so there's that too.

As for also making it into a "standalone" (as in not naked-Selachii-exclusive) craftable item, maybe. It would be better to create the female version, and male->female underwear ports are usually a royal pain. I think there's a fundoshi "bikini" (fundoshi bottom + wrapped cloth top) in one of Crential's underwear/swimsuit packs that I could use as a base, but A) I'm not 100% sure and B) I don't know if permissions would allow me to include it in the mod.

Edited by Blaze69

As for also making it into a "standalone" (as in not naked-Selachii-exclusive) craftable item, maybe. It would be better to create the female version, and male->female underwear ports are usually a royal pain. I think there's a fundoshi "bikini" (fundoshi bottom + wrapped cloth top) in one of Crential's underwear/swimsuit packs that I could use as a base, but A) I'm not 100% sure and B) I don't know if permissions would allow me to include it in the mod.

Well, it would basically be to allow certain characters that would prefer the Selachii's more traditional style to wear them. Not sure if there would be a way to apply this to the default male underwear(the one that hides the hole), i.e a character like Mizuno or Haru would get the SOS mesh, while say, Tsuri or Mayaku would get the loincloth/fundoshi instead. If not, they could just have the bikini(the SOS mesh) or loincloth/fundoshi item in their inventory or equipped. 

Otherwise, I have no idea where to look at Crential's mod. 

Probably because I'm not planning on too much for him, I'll get to work on Tsuri's preset, and starting on his dialog. Just so maybe at least his character can get added in the next release, with or without his dialog.

Well, it would basically be to allow certain characters that would prefer the Selachii's more traditional style to wear them. Not sure if there would be a way to apply this to the default male underwear(the one that hides the hole), i.e a character like Mizuno or Haru would get the SOS mesh, while say, Tsuri or Mayaku would get the loincloth/fundoshi instead. If not, they could just have the bikini(the SOS mesh) or loincloth/fundoshi item in their inventory or equipped. 

In theory I could set up a certain underwear item as the default for the Naked Skin (so the "hole-hider" as you called it) and give some specific NPCs a unique Naked Skin that points to the other one. This may pose problems if any of those specific NPCs go through a race change (like for example to Werewolf if using any of the follower/WW mods that support infecting other NPCs and having them transform), but should be fine otherwise.

Alternatively, I could simply include the fundoshi as the default and SOS' one as a standalone item and give it to Mizuno and Haru, but there would be situations in which they may not equip it or something. I guess I'll think about it.

Otherwise, I have no idea where to look at Crential's mod. 

Try here: Cre Swim Outfit. Scroll down until you see it, the pic is titled "Swim Fundoshi". (Link is to Eihei Spot because that's where I found it, but the actual download is from Crential's blog).

As a side note, some neat items in the pack as well as in Crential's other mods, but since they are all built for UNPBO, trying to scale them down to fit UNP or UNPBB proportions usually destroys whatever meshes cover/are around the breasts. The only way to wear them properly is to have my characters grow huge tanks while doing so, lol  :wacko:.