And can somebody help me? The male penis is very strange. He is like thee human and not custom. Did I make something wrong?

What exactly do you mean? The texture is miscolored? 

There is a "Human" schlong option specific to the Selachii race, which may have a slight issue with a seam at this point(like the other Selachii schlong addons), but that issue should be fixed in the next version. So long as the texture is grey and mostly matches the body texture, it should be fine. 

Otherwise, if you want something closer to a Shark, choose the "Sharkmer Beast Schlong" option in SOS' Player/NPC submenu. 

Hey guys! Thank you for the quick anwser!

Yes, miscolored, like a neck seam. This is like a normal schlong but yes this is miscolored so this is normal? This will be fixed? When the next versions comes? Yes this is a lot of questions but thank you!

--------------

EDIT:

Thanks! I fix my problem just like you said! I change some options in SOS-MCM!

Thank youuuu very much  :heart:

Hey guys! Thank you for the quick anwser!

Yes, miscolored, like a neck seam. This is like a normal schlong but yes this is miscolored so this is normal? This will be fixed? When the next versions comes? Yes this is a lot of questions but thank you!

--------------

EDIT:

Thanks! I fix my problem just like you said! I change some options in SOS-MCM!

Thank youuuu very much  :heart:

Nice.  ;)

Anyway, the seam problem I mention is viewable in the last shot I posted of Gaku(an NPC intended to be part of the follower plugin) here, link. If the problem you were having was that, then it will be fixed in the next version. 

If it was not, and it was one of the Base SOS schlong addons being assigned to your character - which can happen if you start the game with Skyrim Unbound(where the player uses the default Male Nord appearance and character creation happens a bit later), then that problem is easy to fix. However, if the Sharkmer Human schlong was miscolored otherwise, I'm not sure. 

Alright! Yeah that was just like Gaku! Then if this issues will be correct, that's good! You are very helpful, this is great  :lol:

Anyway, I'm really tired! It's 2:15 AM for me so I'm gonna go to the bed!

Thanks again, have a great night! Like we said in France:

Bonne nuit, fait de beaux rêves!

Ahah bye  ^_^

Had a thought concerning a certain character mentioned in Haru's journal, and decided on something. To put things in perspective, one technical problem the game as it is that, there are no Altmer followers. This mod is planned of coruse to change that, but at least one of them has a slight problem.

Corera - Still not too sure of his location yet, but he should not be a problem for anyone to recruit. 

Korina - The plan for her, is that she is part of Lyra and Arashii's quest. Once you get to the fight with Luven and kill him, you can free her, and she will offer her help. The problem is that this by itself locks her to Dawnguard, meaning that one has to play through at least half of that questline, and do the renamed "Behold the Storm" quest to get her as a follower. 

So the thought is, another Altmer follower, with a bit of history this time.

She is Ranaline(simply goes by Rana, though), once the owner of a brothel in the Imperial City. Sound familiar? Anyway, some time after her encounter with Haru, a friend of hers needed some help, and this lead to Rana becoming part of the Thalmor. However, in spite of this, she holds no love for the beliefs of the Dominion, and has on occasion, lied on reports, spared or simply let go people that she was ordered to kill, etc. The player can find her in Solitude, spending time in the Winking Skeever.

Already started a journal for this character, which I think can just be in their inventory. 

Entry 1

Five years and a few thousand Septims. What does that spent time and monetary effort get me? Nothing but what is an almost endless sort of amusement. It certainly is of note to consider that I pursued this course of my own choosing, and while Psyna did have her input, it was only partially put into consideration. My first idea was nothing more than a fine dining establishment in the Elven Gardens district, and the first thing she mentions to me, was to, make it something a bit more than that. Her exact words described nothing more than a common brothel, but for the affluent and rich within the Imperial city. I should not be surprised, due to the fact that her life was filled with such thing, though suggesting she is that loose, is wrong. It is more that she values the idea of such a temporary connection, and it is not about the currency at all. 

Another source of amusement for me is that, for another reason, I have been a source of jealously for her, since I first met her. Why? Well, one of the things she has to deal with when, preening herself, would be shaving – and a very particular spot at that. I have never needed to do so, a fact which stunned her. 

(This is going to be interesting, considering YA's Altmer/Cheetahs. Maybe fur quality instead? Meh)

Entry 2

So I made the mistake of heading down to the main area of the dining room, observing the patrons enjoying the entertainment. Julius started on making my usual drink, and had it ready in a few minutes. I found this sly Argonian working as nothing more than a stock boy for one of the other pubs in the city. Offered him the job to work tending the bar, and I found that he had experience doing so, and he was a perfect fit. Even with the complaints I continuously get – which were never about his performance. He does his job better than I expected, and thus is paid generously. This fact by itself pissed off one of my other employees, a Nord working in the kitchens, who took offense to this. I never threatened to fire him – I merely said that if is work improved, so would his pay, and perhaps even his position. This seemed to silence his concerns, though I still think he is just waiting for another chance to complain. 

But this incident concerns one of the patrons. I'll start by making this clear – I do not work in such ways, and do not fault those in my employ that do, since I pay them well. This is not because I do not like or have no interest in such things, but because I wish such things to be my choice, not because some drunk toadie decides he needs a spit-shine. 

Also started with Dar'Zen's preset. Still working on it though. 

I played with this mod again, since I finally have time again, great work as always, but there are some things that may need a change and/or correcting.

Let's start with a petty one, Mizuno's journal part I in Non-YA version has the square bug on third page from the end:

http://imgur.com/GCysc70

Now, his spells may have caused... some problems. A few times he hit my other followers or citizens, leading to mass fights against him. So yeah, giving him an exploding fire spell was not the greatest idea.

EDIT: It's the Flame Atronach he is summoning, so my bad for not paying much attention in battle.

That would be everything what was bothering me.

My tip for everyone is not to brawl with Moku on Legendary diffilcuty unless you have full blown heavy armor and fists of steel perk OR are playing as Selachii itself, I was beaten in one hit when I had pretty low level because I forgot about their talons ability :P

I played with this mod again, since I finally have time again, great work as always, but there are some things that may need a change and/or correcting.

Let's start with a petty one, Mizuno's journal part I in Non-YA version has the square bug on third page from the end:

http://imgur.com/GCysc70[...]

My tip for everyone is not to brawl with Moku on Legendary diffilcuty unless you have full blown heavy armor and fists of steel perk OR are playing as Selachii itself, I was beaten in one hit when I had pretty low level because I forgot about their talons ability :P

So, Skyrim doesn't seem to like the quote marks used in the doc with the script and the text for some reason, so I have to manually replace them with Skyrim-friendly ones after pasting the text, or else we get those squares. As you can see, I got the closing one right on that paragraph, but I missed the opening one. Crap. I'll fix it for the next version.

Re Moku, yes, I realized that after I had set up her brawl. Makes sense, though: if you are trying to beat a shark hand-to-hand(talon?), you have to be good, or be a shark as well, lol :P.

Anyway, the plan is to restore Moku to her intended setup, and unlock her through some simple dialogue, so it shouldn't be a problem after that happens. I like the brawl thing, though, so I'll probably reuse it for a different NPC. Good thing is due to the way I used the shared dialogue lines, it will work for any NPC regardless of sex and voicetype, so it can fit any "fighter" character just fine. Maybe go for a male this time around. Or not. We'll see.

Anyway, glad you liked the mod :).

My detail skin for the Shark race. I also fitted a ancient nord helmet on it so nicely, You can use outfit studio to work with. That and a muzzle stormcloak helmet.  https://www.dropbox.com/s/n1l7g8zbwz3b6y9/shark%20race%20dark%20an%20white%20mod%20with%20helm%20nif.rar?dl=0

e8b558b4147d318cc28a8cb66914ee79.pngbc820848a4545b4ef7a0f947e9d2adca.png

Feel free to use, wanted to mod a kobold lizard race but too lazy.  If you post on nexus for me make sure to credit Dxl

My detail skin for the Shark race. I also fitted a ancient nord helmet on it so nicely, You can use outfit studio to work with. That and a muzzle stormcloak helmet.  https://www.dropbox.com/s/n1l7g8zbwz3b6y9/shark%20race%20dark%20an%20white%20mod%20with%20helm%20nif.rar?dl=0

e8b558b4147d318cc28a8cb66914ee79.pngbc820848a4545b4ef7a0f947e9d2adca.png

Feel free to use, wanted to mod a kobold lizard race but too lazy.  If you post on nexus for me make sure to credit Dxl

Hmm...Maybe if the older version of the heads were still supported, that head mesh would have been good for children. We're moving forward from the somewhat more realistic designs over the old toony looking ones. Although it's up to Blaze69 on weather he want's to use it or not. Also, can't see much of that detail with pictures of that size.

My detail skin for the Shark race. I also fitted a ancient nord helmet on it so nicely, You can use outfit studio to work with. That and a muzzle stormcloak helmet. https://www.dropbox.com/s/n1l7g8zbwz3b6y9/shark%20race%20dark%20an%20white%20mod%20with%20helm%20nif.rar?dl=0

Feel free to use, wanted to mod a kobold lizard race but too lazy. If you post on nexus for me make sure to credit Dxl

First and foremost, I would be more than happy to include any alternate skins and similar assets in the mod.

The thing is, we moved past the cartoony heads some time ago, so anything made for those will be useless for the current version of the mod, and the older ones are not supported. Likewise, while I could maybe try to salvage the body textures and fit them to the new version, I can't really see them in the pics you posted, and I won't be able to check the files themselves for a few more days at least. So if you could share better pics showing the whole body and textures, that would be good. Otherwise, I'll let you know whether I will be able to do something with the assets when I get the chance to check them out.

Hmm...Maybe if the older version of the heads were still supported, that head mesh would have been good for children.

Actually, while I don't intend to implement them in the foreseeable future, I have thought about children, and I think the best way to approach that would be to use the same mod we used for the children in Yiffy Age; it uses standard female assets and UNP textures for both genders, so all it would take would be a tweaked, more child-like head shape and some edited body textures (to fit the children bodies better and remove/censor the bits), and that would be it. But again, no plans for that so far.

Just textures? It was under my impression that normal maps were included too? It might just be me, but the head seems smaller or the eyes bigger, which makes it look more child like. But then again, the pictures are pretty small and the head is covered by a hood. Also, texure or normal maps weren't specified. just "skin detail."

Just textures? It was under my impression that normal maps were included too? It might just be me, but the head seems smaller or the eyes bigger, which makes it look more child like. But then again, the pictures are pretty small and the head is covered by a hood. Also, texure or normal maps weren't specified. just "skin detail."

When I say "textures", that usually means the whole set (diffuse + normal + specular) unless I specify which one or it's obvious due to the context of the post. So if normals are included and can be used too, then I'll do it. But again, can't even download the file, so I don't know what's in there.

Pretty sure the head is the old cartoony one without any edits, that effect it's probably due to the helmet/hood and the image size, as you say.

Now, his spells may have caused... some problems. A few times he hit my other followers or citizens, leading to mass fights against him. So yeah, giving him an exploding fire spell was not the greatest idea.

EDIT: It's the Flame Atronach he is summoning, so my bad for not paying much attention in battle.

Yeah, I would be hesitant on giving any of the followers the Area-Of-Effect Destruction spells like Fireball, even if they would have the skills to cast them. Neros(Argonian) and Corera(an Altmer) are both going to be focused on Fire spells, but they may not have the mentioned spell, since I personally find it annoying that Bethesda chose such spells for Anska - who has killed at least one of my characters during that quest, forcing me to reload a save. 

Otherwise, here are a few random ideas I've been thinking about.

-Kori and Vaynelle

It is only vaguely mentioned in the blog already, but one of the reasons for Kori's work in Dawnstar, and you could say even Vaynelle selling magical knowledge and trinkets, is for a reason. The goal they have in mind, is to build a house - right where the camp is, or close by. As the blog mentions, Kori may have had this idea for a while, and with her encounter and subsequent relationship with Vaynelle, she is eager to start. Only, the problem she has is related to the Pale's Stormcloak ties, where perhaps the Jarl laughed when she asked about it, thinking that it was a joke. Even if the hold changes hands, she may be too intimidated to try it again. 

-Vampire/Vigilant of Stendarr related quest

This quest would have the player finding a Vigilant member in say, Falkreath(though it could easily be a different hold), who wishes to enlist the player in dealing with a Vampire. Should the player agree, the Vigilant would become a temporary companion(similar to Dephine and Esbern in the MQ), and they would inform the player of the Vampire's location. When you arrive, it would be a simple house, with little to no signs of a Vampire living there. The Vigilant would ask the player to head inside, while they check the exterior of the house. 

Inside, the player finds none of the usual signs, no blood on the floor, no bodies, no bloodied bones, etc(maybe a coffin somewhere, but that is it). Just an otherwise common house, with a Vampire and a mortal companion living there. The Vampire takes no offense to the player's presence, though they will question the player's reason for entering. The Vampire would tell you otherwise, that they live a fairly peaceful existence, and have not at all killed anyone while feeding. When pressed, they would even explain that Vamprisim was not their choice, but they are trying to make the best of it. 

Here, the player would have a choice. Kill the Vampire and his companion, or go back outside and confront the Vigilant. The first option would result in the Vigilant thanking the player for the help, alongside giving a gold reward, and perhaps a few Cure Disease potions.

The second has the Vigilant becoming furious, running inside to see the scene for themselves. Following him, he tells the player that the specifics do not matter - the Vampire is a danger, and must be destroyed. Here you would have a second choice - say the Vigilant is right, and you both attack the Vampire and their companion, or say that the Vigilant is wrong, where they will attack the player. Possibly you could have a persuade option to spare the Vigilant in this case, but it probably would require a very high speech skill. 

-The Shark and the Dragon

In a sense, a simple encounter. Not sure of the location, but it would obviously have to be big enough to have the Dragon land somewhere, and perhaps a small camp for the Selachii. Otherwise, the story to go along with this would be that the Dragon is one who never agreed with Alduin, and since his defeat, has hid from the world. However, the knowledge of Alduin's return would be known to all Dragons, this one being no exception. Because of this, they emerged from hiding to see how events would play out, and was attacked by a group of hunters, just callous enough to take on such a large prize - with no concern for the fact that this dragon did not have any reason nor want, to attack anyone. 

Dealing with the hunters easily, the dragon spotted one among the number who had chosen to run, even dropping their weapon. Landing, the dragon realized this survivor was hurt by his attack. 

"Why did you run?"

"I..I....don't see things as they do. They...made a mistake, and..."

"You discount your own actions...you followed them."

"Then...the mistake is mine, just the same. But I...realize...it is a mistake. There...there is your answer."

"Then, perhaps, you deserve a chance at life again. MUL HAAL NAHLASS"

Maybe an odd choice of words, but I'm sure it could be made to work. Still, it is interesting that Bethesda never added a shout that heals either the player, followers, etc. Otherwise, In-game the dragon would have nothing to say to the player. The Selachii character could tell you the whole story, instead.

I know this is similar to an encounter added by Interesting NPCs, but the story is in reverse, and a bit different. 

You are vastly overestimating my quest-making skills, lol. And you keep churning out ideas and stories like it's your full-time job, so if really tried to get all of then done I wouldn't even be able to catch my breath for months. But hey, they are good, so I'll try :shy:. As always, no promises, though.

You are vastly overestimating my quest-making skills, lol. And you keep churning out ideas and stories like it's your full-time job, so if really tried to get all of then done I wouldn't even be able to catch my breath for months. But hey, they are good, so I'll try :shy:. As always, no promises, though.

Well, those are just ideas, which I have not done anything for. The idea for Kori and Vaynelle is one I easily understand to be complex, so if it never happens, I'm not going to be surprised. The existing story for them can stand on it's own without it. 

Same for the other few ideas, though the "Shark and Dragon" one may be somewhat simple, as that one might not need any kind of quest, scenes, etc, unless perhaps it would have a conditional for a certain amount of progress in the MQ - which I'm not sure how complex that is.

But I'm mostly working on adding to or improving existing content otherwise. 

I found that in Thunderchild there actually is a healing shout, using words of power from 2 other shouts, Stamina - Drain Vitality, Valor and Inspire - Battle Fury, so Gaan Vur Shaan.

I don't know if it helps with anything, but I thought it was good to let you know.

Well, those are just ideas, which I have not done anything for. The idea for Kori and Vaynelle is one I easily understand to be complex, so if it never happens, I'm not going to be surprised. The existing story for them can stand on it's own without it.

Same for the other few ideas, though the "Shark and Dragon" one may be somewhat simple, as that one might not need any kind of quest, scenes, etc, unless perhaps it would have a conditional for a certain amount of progress in the MQ - which I'm not sure how complex that is.

But I'm mostly working on adding to or improving existing content otherwise.

The thing is, most of your quest suggestions are not impossible or anything like that, but quite the opposite; they may take some work, but they can be done AFAIK.

The problem is I can't do that, at least not for now. It's going to take more Skyrim-quest-fu than I have at the moment, so again, I'll try, but I have to learn and work on smaller/easier stuff first.

Though I have to say, you are a bit mistaken: anything involving dragons in Skyrim is not simple. I don't know why Beth coded them the way they did or if there could have been any other way to go around it, but the truth is dragons are a pain to work with and I would rather not touch them, at least not for now and not for this mod first.

For the record (and kinda off-topic too), I've been thinking about ways to get MadMansGun's dragon anims integrated ingame outside of Matchmaker, SL Tools or Hentai Creatures. 'Cause I like me some dragon porn as much as anyone, but context is important for me as well, lol.

If I can get Burning Skies to work properly and not be a total crashfest, it could be a good way to trigger the dragon on dragon anims (with one of them being the PC) and the "standard" dragon on NPC ones (again, PC being the dragon). Likewise, I have some ideas on how to trigger the "small dragon" anims too. Both ideas would require knowledge about scripting and AI-voodoo involving dragons that could come in handy for something like what you suggest, so if I ever get around giving those ideas a shot, I may revisit this proposal. It's a hell of a long shot, though, so the chances of it actually happening are very, very slim.

So my new eye mesh aside, what do you think about moving the weirdly flawsd argonian eyelids in the center of the head (or delete per morph) and replacing it with the human ones, but delete the eye lashes on every morph? The human eye meshes come with their own eye lids.

I can get rid of the eyelids in the head simply by selecting them, scaling down to 0.00000001 (o whatever the minimum value accepted by Blender is) and moving them inside the head. No need to touch the morphs, because while they will move, it will not be visible at all. Same idea as the way to get rid of the neck fur on Khajiit heads, though I think in the end BD scrapped the idea and kept the fur.

Getting rid of the eyelashes is even easier: IIRC the lashes are part of the eye texture and include an alpha channel already, so if I simply delete the whole lash texture/make it completely transparent, they will be invisible even though the "mesh flap" will still be there (so no need to touch morphs either, at least not for that).

There are two things that worry me, though:

1) I'm not sure the human eyes will fit the heads and work properly on them, and those built-in eyelids may be a pain to work with and to get to look like they are actually part of the head. I don't recall any skin textures on the eyes themselves, so while the "edge" of the eyelids may be there, the skin is not, and I would have to manually tweak the head morphs to create the actual skin on the eyelids (which I'm not sure it's possible).

2) I would have to switch the eyes to using human textures instead, or find beast-like textures for the human eye UV and pack them with the mod. More work, there.

So all in all, I guess we can give it a try if you really want, but there is other stuff I would rather do first. Mainly the remodeled female head like you did with males, and also the female hi-poly meshes for normal baking (though if you want to work on the hi-poly head first for normal baking on the revamped head and leave the rest of the body mesh detail for later, I can do that too, just like I did with males already).

Create the skin for the eyelids? You mean on the low poly model? As I recall, the human Citrus heads don't have eyelids, it's just on the eye mesh. If you are referring to normal maps, well I actually only planned on doing it with the female first after I make the full body normal map. I could just duplicate it and tweak the head after.

I would also have to reposition the eyes, and predicting the way the eye ball layer should face would be easy, as well as morphing the eye mesh to fit the head. As you said before, it should only have 4 or 5 tris, and it's a rather simple mesh to edit. Also, changing the eyelid color might not be that big an issue and should only have to do it once. After all, you don't see human type races with eyelid color mismatches. Unless in "1)" you are referring to UVs for eyelids, not morphs. If so, then we can still do it, but just wait until after I do the textures.

It's worth just giving it a shot I guess, but think it's worth it. Also, human beast-like textures are easy to find. I can also scale specific parts of the eye meah if you want bigger/smaller eyes/iris.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83106/?#

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/79622/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28457/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35373/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74311/?

Create the skin for the eyelids? You mean on the low poly model? As I recall, the human Citrus heads don't have eyelids, it's just on the eye mesh.

Lets see if I can explain myself.

If I get rid of the eyelids in the head, all we have is the eye socket. As in, the muscles above (where the brows wpuld be on humans) and below the eyes, and a cavity for them to be in. They do move when closing your eyes, or more noticeably, when you squint. But they are not the eyelids.

When you close your eyes, there are two layers of skin (upper and lower) that cover them, aka the eyelids. At the edge of the eyelids are the lashes. So far, so good.

The thing is, IIRC human eye meshes do have the edge of the eyelids, lashes included, but nothing else. The skin layers (the actual eyelids) are not there. Just the edges. Those skin layers are actually in the head mesh.

Take the human head meshes. You'll see they have an elliptic eye hole. Imagine you glue the upper edge of the hole to the upper eyelid edge included in the eye mesh, and same with the lower one. When the eye "closes", it's actually two things at once: the eyelid edges from the eye mesh close on each other, and at the same time the borders of the eye hole in the head "stick" to said edges/follow them and close as well, effectively covering the eyeballs with skin and looking like real eyelids.

The shark heads were never intended to have human eyelids, and thus lack the "borders" of the eye hole. No borders mean there is no skin to "glue" to the edges in the eye mesh.

Result: we'll have two mesh edges (with lashes if we don't delete them) in the eye meshes that will move to the center of the eye and meet there, but no skin to follow them, so the eyes will never "close", only get a line across the middle.

Explaining this would be much easier if I could make a simple drawing in Paint or even take pics of the meshes, but no access to a PC means I'm out of luck for now. So I hope this does it, and if not, then I would ask you to leave this on hold for now until we can get this thing sorted out, and put any time you may want to invest in this mod for now into the other stuff I mentioned, at least to get it started in the meantime.

EDIT: re-reading this gave me headaches. Also I may sound a bit cranky in the last paragraph. Ugh. Sorry about that. Bad day to be stuck with a phone and no PC. I'll be back home by Sunday, so things should get better from then on.