Yori ōku no Kage.

Some story first, though.

The story is one I heard, quickly. For me, it was something that quickly became, normal. Something that was as such, and I easily came to terms with it, for the contrast, in spite of seeing it, was nothing I was jealous of. Why should I be? If anything, it was my brother that felt that way. But he soon came to feel as I did, understanding that it was best to accept it, and move on. Though this was after what might be expected to come after. The mindset is not just about gender, but a perhaps natural curiosity. Does it mean anything? Perhaps, perhaps not. It depends on where one takes it, if it does. For us, all it meant was that we did things that had us sleeping a bit longer, and waking up in rather, compromising positions. 

The rather unusual way our race, gossiped or spread rumors, meant that little to no one cared, if they even found out. Ours was not one to hide behind the falsehood that certain things were simply, not for children, though if other races had that exact idea, I never cared enough to find out. Still, our view on such things depended more on, proximity? Maybe a friend could seriously question certain things about you, no matter if that changed anything or not. But some random person slinging criticism? Definitely not. Rarely, if ever, did that happen. When it did, it was perhaps with those whose lives were set in their eyes, and no matter how deviant that might be, it was not going to change so easily. 

That was my idea, although for me, it would get much worse than it once was, where the most “taboo” thing was having sex with my brother. But that is not exactly my thinking, no. Rather it was the consensus of others, who took issue with my work, all without understanding it, at all. 

Despite what it seems like, my interest was, varied. Perhaps some had their narrow ideas on such things, but my, previous interactions somewhat forced my hand to think that way. Various times I would find myself in some level of copulation with males or females, and sometimes both. The obvious point being about who I was with, not the various facts on what they were. 

The first, was in line with what I was already somewhat used to, in several ways. Akari, had a rather severe obsession with sweets, and that sort of shop was exactly where I met him. His personality with infectious – I had little intention of anything happening, but it did anyway. He invited me to share in what he had bought, which I almost felt it would be rude to say no. 

The store was one that made both local favorites, and things from the Empire. It surprised me when I saw everything, which I had to admit, was peeking my interest as well. Especially the Chocolate – which was something of a rarity for Selachii, and to that end, it was obvious why it is something that sold very well. His exact interest was in a, “White” Chocolate, which he knew quite a bit about – it was not chocolate in the same sense, in that it was made differently. About that, there is little else to say, other than the obvious – it is very good. 

My thinking was that, maybe that would be it. But he took it further, first by calling that a date, and the second was almost dragging me back to his home. I questioned his thinking here, given that I could easily be someone that could take advantage of him, but he was not having it. He laughed, saying that I would have done that already – not letting things get this far before I did anything. He was right, since I was not at all that type. 

I was treated to dinner that night. All his doing, since his family was away on holiday, though he had chosen to stay home by himself. He did not exactly elaborate on why, but I get the sense that it was the location they had chosen – which was Cyrodiil, from his brief mention, and it seemed it was more about seeing various places in the province, than say, relaxing in a nice villa. 

Later, I found myself in his room. I say that, but this was actually after our time in the bath together. Nothing surprising happened, neither of us seemingly having the will to so much as try and peek. But now, this changed, since he did as well. Where I had almost fully redressed myself, he had not. The only thing he wore when he left the bath was the wrapped cloth around his waist and crotch – fundoshi. I was more curious than anything else, as the last thing most Selachii would be in these cases, is red-faced. 

“I take it that you, want to know?”

Hesitant to say yes, I did so anyway. That is when he shook his head.

“Nope. You first.”

I had no problem with that, but he moved first, pulling my robes aside, and nearly pushing my back to the floor. He grabbed easily at the cloth, pulling it down just enough to have my cock flop out. The look on his face was one of shock, but it seemed a bit more than that. 

“Quite a bit to play with. Did you get that story too?”

I had no time to ask what exactly what he meant by that, since he stood, backing up slightly. “You should know exactly what it means.” 

He pulled the cloth down, and I found myself snorting. Of course I knew what that means. His was like mine, perhaps smaller, but the same shape. Meaning, neither of us had a sheath, so our length was always visible, and skin covered the head. 

Kneeling before me, he had this curious look on his face. Looking down, he softly grabbed near the tip of his cock, slowly pulling the skin back, then sliding it forward again. Then, he looked back at me. 

“Hey, I want to show you something.”

post-62699-0-11713000-1501754301_thumb.png

Even in the light, you are not safe from the shadows...

post-62699-0-64928000-1501754341_thumb.png

Not surviving that. Nope. He didn't.

post-62699-0-56654800-1501754364_thumb.png

What can happen when you have a good follower. Meh. 

post-62699-0-24798600-1501754378_thumb.png

Well, I'll take that...

I have two more character shots that I will probably redo in better lighting than Fellglow Keep has. 

great mod, also go yell at BadDog to make a shark hemipenes schlong for the race please :3

Thanks for the nice words! Though BD is too busy working on Yiffy Age 3.0 for me to go yell at him, lol. Providing us with such great yiffy pleasures takes time and work, wouldn't want to disrupt that :P.

Species-appropiate schlongs is something I've (briefly) thought about. None of the SL anims would work with such, huh, equipment, though. Maybe if we go for an "over/under" config instead... but chances are it would still look bad anyway. So I would not give it a high priority, specially considering there's other more important stuff in the To Do list already (like brand new textures and normals or digitigrade feet). But hey, if it comes up at some point, I'll be happy to get it implemented :shy:.

post-62699-0-20782500-1501821590_thumb.png

Yep, that works. Had to grab the patched version for the Smooth Interface mod(caps the framerate for menus to 60 instead of 30 - though there is a 120fps version too), and it does conflict with Extended UI, but it's only the console.swf file, and there are no serious issues using the two together. 

Anyway, more on topic...

One of the changes I mentioned in the blog was a different name for Mizuno's quest. The name I had in mind being, "To Remember Me...". 

And more work on Mizuno's dialog, these being for if you either finish the quest after having gotten it previously, or if you never got the quest, but found the amulet and brought to to Mizuno(effectively going through the quest anyway).

Quest Not Started Previously

[PC] [MizunoQuestNotStarted, PlayerHasAmulet+Read “Deekus' Manifest”, PlayerIsNotASelachii.] You said you lost something?
          |
         M – I did. An Amulet of Talos, given to me by a friend. 
                |
               M – Wait, what is with that look on your face?
                      |
                     [PC] I found this amulet, with the name “Lana” carved into it – the Argonian, Deekus, had it.
                              |
                             M – You...
                                     |
                                   M – My sincerest thanks, friend. [Mizuno Equips Amulet?]
                                          |
                                        M – Here, some gold for your trouble, and I would not mind traveling with you, if you wish. 

[PC] [MizunoQuestNotStarted, PlayerHasAmulet+Read “Deekus' Manifest”, PlayerIsASelachii.] You said you lost something?
          |
         M – Indeed. An Amulet of Talos, given to me by a friend. 
                |
               M – I lost it near Pilgrim's Trench, and found that a scavenger called Deekus stole it. 
                       |
                      M – Wait, why are you looking at me like that?
                              |
                             [PC] I found your amulet. Here. [Player gives Amulet]
                                      |
                                    M – You...
                                            |
                                           M – Arigato, tomoyo. (Thank you, friend) [Mizuno Equips Amulet?]
                                                  |
                                                 M – Here, some gold for your trouble, and I would be glad to travel with you, if you wish. 

Quest Started Previously

[PC] [MizunoQuestActive, PlayerHasAmulet, PlayerIsNotASelachii] Found your amulet, Mizuno. 
           |
          M – My sincerest thanks, friend. [Mizuno Equips Amulet?]
                  |
                 M – Here, some gold for your trouble, and I would not mind traveling with you, if you wish. 

[PC] [MizunoQuestActive, PlayerHastAmulet, PlayerIsASelachii]Here is your amulet, Mizuno. 
           |
          M – Arigato, tomoyo. (Thank you, friend) [Mizuno Equips Amulet?]
                 |
                M – Here, some gold for your trouble, and I would be glad to travel with you, if you wish. 

And if you hear the details, but do not accept the quest, it adds this(or defaults to it if you speak to him again). 

[PC] [PlayerLearnedQuestDetailsButNotAcceptedYet] You know what, I'll go find that Amulet for you.
         |
        M – Thank you. [Get Quest, “To Remember Me...”]

attachicon.gifBleakFallsBarrow.png

Yep, that works. Had to grab the patched version for the Smooth Interface mod(caps the framerate for menus to 60 instead of 30 - though there is a 120fps version too), and it does conflict with Extended UI, but it's only the console.swf file, and there are no serious issues using the two together. 

Glad you got it working. And I'm pretty sure you should allow MFG to overwrite anything else; ExtendedUI's changes are not important enough to lose on MFG functionality in order to have them.

Anyway, more on topic...

One of the changes I mentioned in the blog was a different name for Mizuno's quest. The name I had in mind being, "To Remember Me...". 

Yeah, I can see why, lol :s. To be honest, the current quest name dates back to before the whole race overhaul was made, and we still used the SL cartoony heads. I couldn't really take the characters that seriously (even having posted and tweaked the mod myself), so I went for a lame pun for a name.

Things are different now, though, so I guess it's time for a new (and proper) quest name :shy:. I'll make the change.

And more work on Mizuno's dialog, these being for if you either finish the quest after having gotten it previously, or if you never got the quest, but found the amulet and brought to to Mizuno(effectively going through the quest anyway).

The dialogue sounds good. I still haven't looked into how to set that up, though; I guess I'll have to create a lot more quest stages and scripts. Oh, well.

I've been thinking of it for a while, but here is some information on a possible quest for Moku. I have not done any writing for it yet, and possibly will not for a while. 

-Entering Riverwood(or perhaps spawning there with a mod like Skyrim Unbound), will see a newly added Female Altmer outside the Inn, get up from her seat outside the Sleeping Giant, and leave in the Direction of Whiterun/Solitude. She will not have any lines for the player, perhaps even being dismissive with whatever voiced lines in the voice set she has. 

-Should you never get Moku has as a follower, you never get the quest, nor do you get any hints towards it. 

-Before you even get the quest, you have to speak with Moku quite a bit, to learn about her backstory(which can only be done while she is a follower). Once you do that, perhaps a day or so later, you get a letter from the Courier - it is very vague, just someone suggesting that they would offer a lot of gold for you to complete a simple task for them, and they would like you to bring your companion(Moku) along, since she may be interested in this as well.

-The note would mention a location in Haafingar, though I'm not sure where. Perhaps somewhere along the Hold's northern coast that is otherwise underutilized - Maybe somewhere close to the exterior of Northwatch Keep. May have to work around that Imperial Stone - Forts of Skyrim mod though, since it adds a dock to the side closer to the water. Though it does not edit the side of the fort facing the mountains at all, so perhaps there. 

-Getting to that location would have you greet a number of Thalmor, most of them just wearing Elven Armor, while one of them wears the (un)Hooded Robes, and actually acts quite pleasant towards you. He explains the other side of Moku's story - she is responsible for many deaths both during the Great War, and after - all of them members of the Thalmor. He has been tasked with tracking her down, and is willing to offer you hefty sum of gold for her 

"You already did the majority of the legwork to bring her here. As per even those, vague, instructions. For that, I thank you."

"All that remains, is your choice. Do you surrender her to us, and be generously compensated, or will you resist?"

"I will not utter the common platitudes you may have heard before. Make your choice, and we shall see what our fates are from there.":

-The obvious outcome of this, is choosing to accept the gold means, plain and simply, that you lose Moku as a follower. Completely. However, the idea is that, after you choose that outcome, she is removed as a Follower, and then turns hostile towards the player, and all the Thalmor except the Justiciar. She should be able to deal with most of the Thalmor, but soon enough the Justiciar will intervene, paralyzing her, and then killing her. 

"Unfortunate, that. However, the orders were not strictly for her capture. My superiors will not so much as bat an eyelash when they learn of her death."

"Your payment, with thanks from the Aldmeri Dominion. You will not see me again, as I will be awaiting a ship back to Alinor, and will likely have no reason to return to Skyrim."

-If you do resist, and say no, then it is basically a somewhat standard fight with a number of Thalmor. 

I know the cbbe patch probably doesn't get much support but ill leave this here maybe get some help.

All the CBBE patch does is replace the default UNP meshes and textures with CBBE versions, so unless something went really wrong when packing, that should not be possible.

Do you use any "Unique Player" mods? Or maybe Unique Werewolves or something like that? Seems like the player's body is being overwritten with a human one, and those kinds of mods usually have that side effect when coupled with custom races.

Could you enable the follower plugin and check out any of the female NPCs? If they have the right bodies/textures, then some other of your mods is interfering; otherwise, we may have a problem there.

So, Dar'Zen has some in-progress dialog, which is somewhat barebones right now. One of the obvious problems, is making him sound like a Khajiit, for consistency with the voice set he would use otherwise. Which may only be a bit easier for me, since I've been using that Khajiit Speak mod. Still, there does not seem to be too many ways to refer to the "self" in that perspective(at least not ways that are consistent with the vanilla Khajiit dialog),. so trying to not sound very repetitive is somewhat tedious. Though that reminds me that at least Kharjo has at least one line that is a little unusual for a Khajiit, by comparison to others. So Dar'Zen may make a few slips...

And now for the perhaps rascal like behavior, his appearance will probably be based off this, Feralise. So perhaps the "No Fur" head from DKH would be good for him too. Possibly will use that vanilla "No Hair" style for him, or the one that just has the earrings. 

Otherwise, for the characters in the Soul Cairn...

I've had Naki's writing finished for a while, which his goes from the perspective that he has written it after his arrival in the Soul Cairn. He does make mention of Durnehviir, though not by name, and only mentions knowledge of dragons as myth and legend, other than seeing the decaying dragon on occasion. He has little to no idea of what "Shouts" are either, so his mention of those are again, vague. 

For Mayaku, I'm planning on two stories for her, one that is, eh, about half-done. That one focuses on the majority of her backstory, which brings a sense of tension to the idea that, even if the race as a whole has accepted the idea that some are going to be born as mixture of genders, that does not mean everyone will understand. In her case, as already stated, her parents were among these. The second is going to focus on some of her time in the Soul Cairn, where in some respects, her activities have not really changed. One point to make is that, for this one, it will describe those trapped in the Cairn as, appearing normally - basically not looking ghostly at all. To them, something like the Bonemen, Wrathmen, and Durnehviir look worse than they appear in the game, and for those traveling the Soul Cairn like the player(vampire or not) and Serana? They look ghostly, or at least far more out of place. For her writing though, it will be not so much as her writing these, but more like the Cairn itself wishing to have a written account of her story. Okay, maybe not the best way to explain that. 

Some of this is already obvious due to the blog, but still...

Changed the name of Lyra/Arashii's quest to "Behold the Storm". Obviously, the previously chosen name is exactly the same name as the vanilla quest, which if nothing else, would be confusing. Honestly did not even think about that when I had the idea, maybe because most often I go through Bleak Falls Barrow before heading to Whiterun, no matter if I speak to Alvor(or anyone else that progresses the quest in Riverwood) first or not. 

Wrote more for Ketsu's backstory, which involves her getting involved in a similar plot to that quest dealing with Vampire Hunters in Skingrad, only the belief is that, she, is a Vampire - when by that point, she was not. Won't say much more about it, but the blog already mentions another character, Ulric, whose role may be obvious. 

Started a blog entry dealing with new locations, which I certainly do not have the intent to create a lot. At this point, there are only two going to be listed, one being the area that Gaku will appear in, a work in progress name for that being Repose of the Shamed. I'll probably come up with something more akin to the names of the other Black Books in Dragonborn, for the final name. 

The other location is possibly going to be related to Ketsu, though there is a relation to that location already. The intent is that it is a somewhat large Nordic ruin(it's exterior being similar to Ragnvald, or High Gate Ruins), possibly in the Pale, that is meant to be the home of a Vampire Coven, similar to the Volkihar, but they differ in many ways. They are somewhat older, the ruin itself having been originally built by the Dragon Cult, and it was later used by a Sect within the Dragon Cult that wished to obtain some form of Immortality that did not tie them to the Dragon's Power. They would never succeed, and when the Cult's power was broken with Alduin's "defeat", it was not long before this location was found, and was intended to be razed by the Ancient Nords. What they discovered inside was a gristly scene, all of it's members having killed themselves, or been killed by other members. The Sect's leaders, performed a ritual in which they sacrificed a large amount of their blood, though this did not grant them any measure of power, or immortality. Instead, it only ended their pursuits of power, though it left a power for others to grasp. 

Sometime later, the daughter of an Ancient Nordic Warlord, a fierce warrior in her own right, discovered this location. Previously, she had participated with her father in a war over territory, and they had just barely won. In the confusion, her father was slain, and the one responsible expected her to wilt with grief, but instead she engaged the man in combat, and she came close to winning, only was stopped by the enemy soldiers coming to the assistance of their general. Running for her life, she knew that she was the only one holding power in that region of Skyrim, as her mother had been taken by disease years earlier, and she had no siblings. Taking with her two of her most trusted soldiers, who had survived the battle, she knew of the location after having been given a scrawled map by a woman who she did not know, but she was told by that woman that, if she followed the map, it would bring her power. Having little choice, she followed that advice. 

The door to the ruin was seemingly sealed, and upon it was a single word, written in the language of the Dragons, upon the head of the door's dragon head - Sos - Blood. Smearing her own blood upon the door, dust fell from the iron and stone, as the doors opened. Inside she would find a scene similar to those who sealed the ruin. Bloodied skeletons, bones, and the very same spring of blood. In the throne room, she found bloodied skeletons siting upon the thrones, each looking in the direction of the basins before them - their blood remaining within. 

As they approached, they were set upon by a vision. First of the three whose bones still sat upon their thrones, and then a seemingly more tangible vision, of a woman red eyes, full of hatred and malice. She told them of this Sect, and then told them of the power they could achieve, far beyond the strength that they already possessed. Asked their names, the woman gave hers as Hela. Upon being told this, the ghostly vision laughed, it's voice becoming far deeper, and it's eyes taking a bright shade of blue. 

"You stand before me, a broken noble, who is on the verge of losing EVERYTHING but your strength. You come in search of power, the ability to DOMINATE your enemies. I ask you, WHAT are you willing to sacrifice? Your Soul? Your Mortality? Your...PRIDE? What price would you PAY for your ambitions?"

Okay, I may have been off the grid for a while (can't really remember the last time I logged in), but for the record, I'm still here :shy:. I've been somewhat busy, and also Internet access/signal isn't exactly easy to come by in this parts, so this may happen again. But I'm still here. Three weeks or so left until I'm back, though.

Okay, neat. With all this progress on characters and quests and so, I'll have work for months when I get back, lol. Can't guarantee I'll get everything ingame, but I will try.

Okay, neat. With all this progress on characters and quests and so, I'll have work for months when I get back, lol. Can't guarantee I'll get everything ingame, but I will try.

Obviously this sort of thing is something that, in spite of my, cavernous expanse of ideas for it, am not too sure of. Mostly since I'm not sure how difficult it is to build a new area in game, since in spite of perhaps wanting to decorate it in the appropriate fashion, performance is an important factor. Surely for the Nordic ruin, I'm thinking it would lack a lot of rubble and other such things, it being a lived in location. But then you could have other things contribute to fps loss as well. But I usually do not have that much of a problem, if any, around the vanilla Nordic ruins, so...

I still see the area for Gaku as a bit more feasible, since it would just be a placed object within the Solstheim worldspace(maybe a shrine around the pedestal that would hold the book, similar to the ones around the All-Maker stones before using Bend Will), and then just the created interior cell using the Apocrypha assets. I've actually seen two mods that add a player home to the game, which uses those assets, one of them being accessible outright(no quest requirements, and it's not too bad on performance), and the other one requires completing the Dragonborn questline. So taking some cues from those would be good - probably will link those at some point. 

Otherwise, it may be that the name of the Nordic ruin can be guessed, but it is Helheim. I'll be taking screenshots of various pieces of Nordic ruins across the game, and having notes for what should be used, and what should not - already have a shot for the throne room. 

Also came up with names for the two mentioned loyal soldiers, and another character, who is intended to be met in-game. The chosen races may be a bit repetitive with these, though obviously it does make sense. Other characters will be much more variable race-wise. There certainly will be some Selachii Vampires too.

Alis, Nord Vampire, M - Accepting Hela's offer of power, he has remained faithful to her.

Skorm, Nord Vampire, M - Accepting Hela's offer of power, he stayed loyal to her for quite some time. With the rise of the Volkihar clan, he instigated a plot that had both of these Covens in bloody conflict. When Hela learned of his betrayal, she personally drained him to death, though some say that her efforts were much more than that. His sarcophagus in Helheim has been empty since then, the consumed blood that marked him as a leader of the Coven, stricken black with his betrayal. 

Runa, Nord Vampire, F - It is known to most that she was turned by Hela herself, during the later part of the Second Era. Once the daughter of Nobility, her family was ousted from their ancestral home, and she was to later watch her entire family be killed on the road close to the city of Snowhawk, and nearly faced death herself that night. She was saved, only by the intervention of Hela - who listened to her dying pleas of salvation. 

One of the two guarding Helheim's door will be Sina, a female Bosmer. It will be her that the player must talk to in order to enter Helheim, which will depend on a few factors, like certain factions, if the player is a Vampire, etc. This is the breakdown:

Vampire Lord - She remarks on the player being a part of the Volkihar Clan(or being turned by one of them, i.e Serana), though only vaguely, and the player can enter.

Vampire - The player can enter. 

Mortal - The player will not be allowed entry. This could change, either if you are accompanied by a certain character, or if a option is added to seek Vampirisim from this Coven. 

Dawnguard Member - The player will not be allowed entry. 

Dawnguard Member and a Vampire - The player will not be allowed entry. 

If you qualify to enter, then this opens up a few questions you can ask her. Such as:

[PC] [Only if in Helheim Exterior] Why are you out here?
        |
       S - Gods, the role is that opaque, is it?
             |
           S - Myself and Ma'Zahn, guard this place. Deterring some of the foolish curiosity seekers that stumble upon this location. 
                  |
                 [PC] (optional) You mean those traveling Skyrim? 
                          |
                         S - Yes, as some think it is a good idea to explore places like this. 
                                |
                               S - Then, they naturally blame everything but themselves, if they survive.

[PC] (optional) Do you ever kill anyone?
                           |
                         S - An obvious thought to have, but no. We do not. 
                                |
                               S - Perhaps occasionally we may feed upon them, but never kill them. 

As suggested by that bit of dialog, the other Guard is probably going to be a male Khajiit, who may be a bit lacking in story, but he will have something. Unlike her though, he won't have dialog to allow the player inside - he differs to her for that.  Otherwise, both of these characters are meant to be outside during the Night, and they are inside Helheim during the day(sleeping a bit, feeding, etc) 

This shark race mod is pretty nice, luv it!

Thank you! Glad you liked it :). And nice pic, BTW.

Hey I just had a little idea pop up in my head but you should try making a wereshark form just for this race or at least just make it where the model is a wereshark I suppose you could use the one from Beasts Of Tamriel and then make it where it has the same skin tone as your characters skin tone. just an idea after all

Hey I just had a little idea pop up in my head but you should try making a wereshark form just for this race or at least just make it where the model is a wereshark I suppose you could use the one from Beasts Of Tamriel and then make it where it has the same skin tone as your characters skin tone. just an idea after all

Already thought about it, but setting up race-specific werewolf skins would take too much work and scripting knowledge, so that's not an option.

Though there is a standalone Wereshark mod created by the authors of the Beasts of Tamriel mod that uses that same model and adds some Wereshark NPCs. It also includes an amulet/spell to transform your character into one, so you can use that if you want.

Already thought about it, but setting up race-specific werewolf skins would take too much work and scripting knowledge, so that's not an option.

Though there is a standalone Wereshark mod created by the authors of the Beasts of Tamriel mod that uses that same model and adds some Wereshark NPCs. It also includes an amulet/spell to transform your character into one, so you can use that if you want.

Ahhh alright that's chill but thx for the info on the mod!

Bit of a speculative post, mostly just throwing out ideas for if things like armor/clothing and weapons are done. Some of this will be in context to planned characters. 

-Akario: Though his story is meant to be quite different, for obvious reasons, one of the inspirations behind him, visually at least, would be Prince Sidon in LoZ: Breath of the Wild. Otherwise, a basic problem is what he is going to wear in-game. Not much of anything in the base game would fit, and thus I'm thinking that some influence from what Sidon is...wearing, alongside something like the Blades armor, albeit more like the Bikini version in Nisetanka's mods - where quite a bit of skin is showing, and due to their damage resistance(or thicker skin lorewise), it is not much of a problem. 

But that does indeed mean that his skin will be as red as I can get it. Should not be too difficult.

-Weapons: The obvious here is what already exists - Katanas, and any variations on those. The blade used by Akario is meant to be one with a slightly longer, straight blade - with a triangle shaped guard. 

-Underwear: Mentioned before(perhaps more in that bit of writing for Kage) that the Selachii have a bit of a cultural split when it comes to this. Some prefer to be more traditional, while others would prefer newer styles, something a bit more modern by comparison(or rather more like the default SOS underwear, obviously). A few examples of the more traditional styles(NSFW?) - catsudon, cheetahpaws, zutabo

For a few characters, this would be a lot more fitting than anything else. 

Bit of a speculative post, mostly just throwing out ideas for if things like armor/clothing and weapons are done. Some of this will be in context to planned characters. 

-Akario: Though his story is meant to be quite different, for obvious reasons, one of the inspirations behind him, visually at least, would be Prince Sidon in LoZ: Breath of the Wild. Otherwise, a basic problem is what he is going to wear in-game. Not much of anything in the base game would fit, and thus I'm thinking that some influence from what Sidon is...wearing, alongside something like the Blades armor, albeit more like the Bikini version in Nisetanka's mods - where quite a bit of skin is showing, and due to their damage resistance(or thicker skin lorewise), it is not much of a problem. 

But that does indeed mean that his skin will be as red as I can get it. Should not be too difficult.

-Weapons: The obvious here is what already exists - Katanas, and any variations on those. The blade used by Akario is meant to be one with a slightly longer, straight blade - with a triangle shaped guard. 

-Underwear: Mentioned before(perhaps more in that bit of writing for Kage) that the Selachii have a bit of a cultural split when it comes to this. Some prefer to be more traditional, while others would prefer newer styles, something a bit more modern by comparison(or rather more like the default SOS underwear, obviously). A few examples of the more traditional styles(NSFW?) - catsudon, cheetahpaws, zutabo

For a few characters, this would be a lot more fitting than anything else. 

Already decided a while back. Just going something that makes sense for them. It's going to be tight water proof material for Selachii like speedos, or something with the same fabric that looks like brief shaped tights. Maybe even something full body that shows a lot of skin, but not too slooty.

@Kuroyami, sounds good overall. Don't really know much of that Sidon character, outside that he's in BotW and that I think he's come up in my E621 searches sometimes (and subsequently got filtered out). So I don't have much info on his outfit; but then again, creating clothes is not something I'm good at outside of tinkering, so unless doing a mashup of the SOS Blades armor with other stuff is enough, we'll have to wait.

Re the underwear, I think I've seen a fundoshi (is that what they are called?) "bikini" for females somewhere, but nothing for males. Doesn't mean it isn't actually out there or can't be made, though.

@Nightro, sounds very good too. Nothing to add, at least for now :shy:.

@Kuroyami, sounds good overall. Don't really know much of that Sidon character, outside that he's in BotW and that I think he's come up in my E621 searches sometimes (and subsequently got filtered out). So I don't have much info on his outfit; but then again, creating clothes is not something I'm good at outside of tinkering, so unless doing a mashup of the SOS Blades armor with other stuff is enough, we'll have to wait.

Re the underwear, I think I've seen a fundoshi (is that what they are called?) "bikini" for females somewhere, but nothing for males. Doesn't mean it isn't actually out there or can't be made, though.

Well, Sidon is not actually wearing that much in-game - very much relies on the "Cartoon Animals" trope for BotW. Still, for Akario, if the Blades Bikini armor could be converted for SOS, it would certainly work. Alongside the permissions being open or obtainable as well. Otherwise, I'd have too look at it, but the SOS Blades Armor would be a possibility as well. 

I know there is a mod that replaces the default male body with underwear like that, but it's probably not something to base anything on. Otherwise, I have not seen any mods that add it for females - even most mods that add Kimono's and the like, seem to usually go for panties instead, which is mostly always part of the main armor/cothing mesh.

On another note - I've checked Arthmoor's Dragon Bridge mod, and it does not edit the area across the bridge. May have to move around some of the vanilla trees though, and there is a creature spawn point a few feet from the road too(had a bristleback spawn there due to Immersive Creatures). 

Well, Sidon is not actually wearing that much in-game - very much relies on the "Cartoon Animals" trope for BotW. Still, for Akario, if the Blades Bikini armor could be converted for SOS, it would certainly work. Alongside the permissions being open or obtainable as well. Otherwise, I'd have too look at it, but the SOS Blades Armor would be a possibility as well.

I know there is a mod that replaces the default male body with underwear like that, but it's probably not something to base anything on. Otherwise, I have not seen any mods that add it for females - even most mods that add Kimono's and the like, seem to usually go for panties instead, which is mostly always part of the main armor/clothing mesh.

Well, the Blades Bikini set has got a lot of stuff in it, so even if I really wanted to give a SOS conversion a shot (whose result would probably be a disaster, but I guess it's worth at least a quick test), I would need something a bit more specific as to which parts. But then again, I still have a week and a half left until I can work on modding again, so no rush at all.

IIRC the fundoshi bikini was part of a "swimwear" set. It had a female version of a fundoshi and a similar cloth wrap acting as a bra. I think the mod it was done by... crential? Or at least it had "Cre_" in the filename. It also had some other more modern looking stuff, including other bikini styles as well as a black-and-fuchsia sport full-body (but skimpy) swimsuit. Was also done for UNPBO, I think. I could look for the link when I'm back, in case you are interested but can't find it before that happens.