So the companion/NPC addon for this mod now requires the mod that turns everyone into a fuzz-butt? Well. I'm content with the version I still have, I suppose, that doesn't. Thank heavens this isn't like Steams mandatory updates for mods and games...

I'll just say it. The reason for it is technically my fault. A while after I asked about creating some new followers/NPCs, I asked about including two characters into the mod(both related to one of the Selachii followers), which were Lana, a Nord, and Ko'Maru, a Khajiit. While only Ko'Maru is in the mod at this point(and being a Khajiit does not specifically need YA), Lana is a planned character. But the real reason is due another NPC, Kori. She is involved romantically with a female Dunmer, and the inspiration for this pair was an image of a blonde-haired, female shark...having sex with a panther. Which lines directly up with Yiffy Age having replaced the Dunmer's look to appear like Panthers. For that point, the requirement was only general, and not so specific, obviously. 

However, with one of the more recent updates, was not only giving names and static appearances to the Hunters at the Hot Spring's Camp in Eastmarch, one of the changes was Kanet, who was meant to have a schlong, based on Izumi(a Selachii at that same camp) describing her with one in her journal. So that was what really nailed the requirement, since the plugin would now need to directly reference assets and records that only exist with Yiffy Age's plugin. 

However, that said, a Vanilla version is in the works, hence my designing of character presets with vanilla assets - I've already done ones for Lana, Vaynelle(the female Dunmer) and in my last post, Kanet. 

So the companion/NPC addon for this mod now requires the mod that turns everyone into a fuzz-butt? Well. I'm content with the version I still have, I suppose, that doesn't. Thank heavens this isn't like Steams mandatory updates for mods and games...

[...] However, that said, a Vanilla version is in the works, hence my designing of character presets with vanilla assets - I've already done ones for Lana, Vaynelle(the female Dunmer) and in my last post, Kanet.

Yup, as Kuroyami says, while the current version of the NPC plugin (3.0 Beta 2) does require Yiffy Age to work, the next update will include an optional download with a vanilla only/non Yiffy Age version of it for those that want to use the NPC plugin but don't use Yiffy Age. Simple as that.

And dude, stop blaming yourself for that (it's not even something you can "blame" yourself for, since now that I built the non-Ya version of the plugin, everybody wins). I liked that shark/panther pic you linked as much as you did, or even more  :P. And had I not wanted the plugin to be dependent on Yiffy Age, it would not have happened in the first place. So, if anything, it would be my fault (again, it's not a bad thing, so it's not actually a "fault", but you get the idea :shy:).

Ah. A temporary thing is fine, or alternative choices. Sorry of that came out hostile, it wasn't meant to so much as observational. I'm one of those weird people that like humanoids with scales, feathers, chitin, and normal-ish skin types, but fur unappealing or gross. (No, I don't know why, but personal tastes don't always make sense.)

Ah. A temporary thing is fine, or alternative choices. Sorry of that came out hostile, it wasn't meant to so much as observational. I'm one of those weird people that like humanoids with scales, feathers, chitin, and normal-ish skin types, but fur unappealing or gross. (No, I don't know why, but personal tastes don't always make sense.)

No problem  :shy:. We all have different tastes, and that's okay.

The only reason I didn't create a non-YA version of the plugin for the Beta 2 file is that I was wrong about the work required to create it (and also because I thought my setup was way more of a mess than it actually was, which is a nice surprise, lol :wacko:). But then again, as the name implies, it's a beta, so lack of content or polish is to be expected. The next update will be an actual standard release, and will include all the stuff that is currently missing. I'll also update the CBBE plugin and upload it as well, for those that use it.

Okay, after banging my head against the desk and cursing the creators of the CK to Oblivion for a while, I've managed to figure out how to change NPC outfits. This means that now all of the Hot Springs characters will put on some clothes whenever they change from their Sandbox package to any other, and will take them off again when they return to it.

This may have some quirks, though; I still have to run some testing, but anything that may temporarily give them a new AI package (something like the "spectators" mod or whatever) will cause them to put on some clothes as long as it lasts, even if it may look a bit weird. I also have to check if triggering combat causes the outfit change as well; not wanting to fight naked is reasonable, but magically putting on some clothes just as the fight begins may look a bit odd  :s. Still, it does what I wanted it to do: whenever you recruit any of the NPCs as followers, they will put on some clothes so you don't have to take care of that. It should also come in handy for whenever I get around making Haru visit Riften from time to time; he will not have to parade around naked as I feared, lol.

They only wear clothes, though; Fenran gets some ragged pants, Kanet puts on her Alik'r clothes, Izumi gets a miner outfit, and Haru and Jena get farm clothes (I gave Jena the fanciest of all farm clothes because I picture her as wearing something nice but didn't want to jump to Fine clothes or similar "Rich" outfits). So it would still be a good idea to give them some armor. Using the "I need you to do something" option to tell them to pick up their own gear (Fenran at the table, and Jena and Kanet at their corresponding tents) should work fine, since it doesn't count as stealing because they own the items. Of course, you can simply skip that part and give them whatever armor you are carrying; unless you are a high level, the gear they will get won't be much better than what you can get from some random bandit, so there won't be much of a difference.

On the topic of clothes, though, Haru's outfit is a placeholder. I think the previously mentioned idea of giving him the tank top as shown on the reference pic for him would be nice, though it would obviously not be as an actual modern tank top. If I can get some new rough/worn/vanilla-clothing-style textures to look the part, it could be passed as some kind of Selachii-specific clothing, created using specially-treated leather or similar material that is waterproof, in order to get some comfortable clothes that can be work even when swimming (I would expect the Selachii to have developed such apparel). Also kind of because of the whole "Sharks wear beach clothng" trend that seems to be common with depictions of anthro sharks, but that would only be as a bonus  :P. I wouldn't mind giving him some swimming trunks or some boxer-style ones to match (the ones in El Men's underwear come close, but again, I would have to get them to look the part). Worst canse scenario, I can return to retextured SOS underwear as stand-in for Swim briefs. Just some ideas, though; they are not guaranteed to happen.

I also have to insist on how extreme the levels of arousal get at the Springs. You can indeed visibly see the arousal using the SOS integration option, and even if you have sex with an NPC and you get their arousal to 0, it will have gone back up in a matter of minutes. At most  :blink:.

Maybe it would be a good idea to represent this fact in one of the journals? Something like Izumi or Haru realising they have been, huh, unusually horny since they arrived at the Springs, and seeing how it happens to the other characters as well. Not necessarily something portrayed as "bad" (why would it  :P?), but simply as stating a fact. Maybe it's something in the water, or perhaps there are plenty of pheromones floating around? Who knows :shy:.

On the topic of clothes, though, Haru's outfit is a placeholder. I think the previously mentioned idea of giving him the tank top as shown on the reference pic for him would be nice, though it would obviously not be as an actual modern tank top. If I can get some new rough/worn/vanilla-clothing-style textures to look the part, it could be passed as some kind of Selachii-specific clothing, created using specially-treated leather or similar material that is waterproof, in order to get some comfortable clothes that can be work even when swimming (I would expect the Selachii to have developed such apparel). Also kind of because of the whole "Sharks wear beach clothng" trend that seems to be common with depictions of anthro sharks, but that would only be as a bonus   :P. I wouldn't mind giving him some swimming trunks or some boxer-style ones to match (the ones in El Men's underwear come close, but again, I would have to get them to look the part). Worst canse scenario, I can return to retextured SOS underwear as stand-in for Swim briefs. Just some ideas, though; they are not guaranteed to happen.

You know, I had that exact same idea concerning that tank top. That it was a design somewhat common among Selachii, and the material/construction is unlike what was used or done elsewhere. 

Though if the SOS based underwear is added back, I did do a few simple recolors of that base texture, most notably a purple one. 

Maybe it would be a good idea to represent this fact in one of the journals? Something like Izumi or Haru realising they have been, huh, unusually horny since they arrived at the Springs, and seeing how it happens to the other characters as well. Not necessarily something portrayed as "bad" (why would it   :P?), but simply as stating a fact. Maybe it's something in the water, or perhaps there are plenty of pheromones floating around? Who knows  :shy:.

I think I've basically already done that, but possibly something a bit more direct may be good too. Probably something for Haru's journal. 

You know, I had that exact same idea concerning that tank top. That it was a design somewhat common among Selachii, and the material/construction is unlike what was used or done elsewhere. 

Though if the SOS based underwear is added back, I did do a few simple recolors of that base texture, most notably a purple one. 

Yeah, I saw something about that in Mizuno's journal :P.

I want to see if I can properly weight the vanilla-style female underwear to the SOS bones so that it will scale and show a bulge when worn by futas (those with SOS size set higher than 1, though, because if it's at 1 then it would retain the female shape AFAIK). Mainly intended for Kanet, but I guess If it works I can add the SOS underwear as the mesh for males and add different color variations, or at least the purple one due to being mentioned ingame. I already tried and it didn't work, though, so it may not make it into the game  :s. We'll see.

I want to see if I can properly weight the vanilla-style female underwear to the SOS bones so that it will scale and show a bulge when worn by futas (those with SOS size set higher than 1, though, because if it's at 1 then it would retain the female shape AFAIK). Mainly intended for Kanet, but I guess If it works I can add the SOS underwear as the mesh for males and add different color variations, or at least the purple one due to being mentioned ingame. I already tried and it didn't work, though, so it may not make it into the game  :s. We'll see.

Well, as I expected, it didn't work. Weighting the meshes in such a way that morph nicely as the bone scales is just too hard :s.

What I did was to use a workaround and simply edit the mesh shape itself. I know this is not the best way, but it's the only one. This is how it looks:

It should still scale a bit with the GenitalsBase node, though not much, and extreme scales will probably cause it to get too distorted and look bad. Since any female wearing it would get the "bulge" regardless of if they have a schlong or not, I left the futa version as separate (named "Kanet's Underwear", for obvious reasons) and will set up any future standard underwear meshes (for Haru or Mizuno, or any other character) to show up as the non-futa version when worn by females.

I also edited Kanet's default outfit so she will wear the underwear when at the Springs, as shown on the pics (she will still change to the Alik'r clothes otherwise, though).

Edited by Blaze69

Checked out the Hot Springs camp. No real issues, though I may have a few changes to make writing wise. Nothing big, though. 

-Izumi's journal only has one instance of a character the game can't display correctly, in entry two. 

-I'll probably be rewriting some of Izumi's first entry, to better fit how Haru's journal will explain things. 

-May want to make it more likely that Haru and Izumi lay down that close(instead of what the image of the camp shows below). 

Also, on a somewhat related note...that laying animation, obviously it looks pretty good, but how the body mesh reacts with the shoulder movement...huh. Not sure if any animation mods fix that problem, or if it is purely an animation issue. Still, not something for this mod to fix.

post-62699-0-61298900-1490320731_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-12942100-1490320761_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-24186900-1490320797_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-31807300-1490320814_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-91332200-1490320843_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-67107100-1490320862_thumb.png

Lind's Spellslinger outfit(have not seen a mod to make it light armor, though I have thought of attempting to do that myself), works nicely with the Selachii, since the Top is open at the back, so no clipping with the fin. Unless you wear the "Cloak", but that is to be expected. May also need to do something lorewise to explain just how Selachii can lay down like that. Likely something like their back fin is only rigid when needed, and is somewhat retractable otherwise. But I am in no way saying it should be removed, no matter if I come up with an explanation for the problem or not. 

For Haru's preset though, I am going to get to that soon. Though I am not sure if any hairs would be available that are similar to the reference image(there are more or similar ones by the same author too), but KS Hairdos probably has something close, though how easy it would be to convert, I do not know. 

Speaking of back fins, I know it's a little bit of a strange thing to ask, but it's been at the back of my brain for a while...If a Selachaii lays on their back, does their fin actually bend enough so it's not uncomfortable to do so?(I know it'd probably be too much work to add collisions just to that fin. I'm just curious about it is all. xD)

Checked out the Hot Springs camp. No real issues, though I may have a few changes to make writing wise. Nothing big, though. 

-Izumi's journal only has one instance of a character the game can't display correctly, in entry two. 

-I'll probably be rewriting some of Izumi's first entry, to better fit how Haru's journal will explain things. 

-May want to make it more likely that Haru and Izumi lay down that close(instead of what the image of the camp shows below). 

-Again, crap. I was sure I got all of them using the "replace all" otion in Notepad before pasting the text into the CK, but I must have missed that one  :s. I'll look into it.

-Sounds good, just let me know when it's done and I'll change the ingame text.

About Haru and Izumi laying down at the water, I'm not really sure how NPCs decide what idle markers to use. They didn't even have any kind of package added before, they simply pointed to "DefaultPackageList".

I removed it and added specific sandbox packages to them (the outfit-swapping script is embedded into the package, so I had to create a specific package for each NPC to give them their corresponding outfits), and now they still seem to pick the same spots, though I have seem some of them wander around more. It may depend on what marker is closer to their editor placement location, so maybe moving Izumi to the water and placing Jena closer to the campfire would be enough. I'll have to check.

Also, on a somewhat related note...that laying animation, obviously it looks pretty good, but how the body mesh reacts with the shoulder movement...huh. Not sure if any animation mods fix that problem, or if it is purely an animation issue. Still, not something for this mod to fix.

Pretty sure it is a vanilla issue, and I have never seen any animation replacer for that kind of idles (laying down, sitting cross-legged, etc.), so I guess there is little to be done about it. You seem to be using the "Slim" SOS body, though; that may be the culprit because AFAIK the standard SOS body has some issues there as well but not as pronounced as shown in your pic.

Lind's Spellslinger outfit(have not seen a mod to make it light armor, though I have thought of attempting to do that myself), works nicely with the Selachii, since the Top is open at the back, so no clipping with the fin. Unless you wear the "Cloak", but that is to be expected.

May have to check it out then. I saw the mod when it was posted, but I didn't check it out because it doesn't quite fit with my characters, though I'm not exactly sure why. I did like the Marksmage outfit, though, but IIRC it does not have an open back and there is some clipping with the fin.

May also need to do something lorewise to explain just how Selachii can lay down like that. Likely something like their back fin is only rigid when needed, and is somewhat retractable otherwise. But I am in no way saying it should be removed, no matter if I come up with an explanation for the problem or not.

Speaking of back fins, I know it's a little bit of a strange thing to ask, but it's been at the back of my brain for a while...If a Selachaii lays on their back, does their fin actually bend enough so it's not uncomfortable to do so?

Yeah, it's just like the vanilla issue of "how do Khajiit manage to wear helmets without being in horrible pain due to their ears being crushed under them". It's not exactly game-breaking, but when you think about it, it does look a bit odd.

I would expect something like that to happen, yes. Either the fin can change between being rigid (for swimming) and being flexible (for comfort), or it remains rigid but can "retract" into the body. I suppose the former is a better option because it would allow both for it to bend to the sides and to fold and retract at the same time while the latter would require some kind of cavity or room in the body for it to retract inside of, and I'm not sure how to go around that (both inagme due to obvious reasons and lore-wise because their internal anatomy would have to be changed drastically  :s).

So, yeah, let's just say the Selachii have some kind of biological mechanism to change the flexibility/rigidity of their back fin depending on the situation, so it still works as intended when swimming but it can easily bend or retract when needed for comfort while wearing clothes or laying on their backs or similar situations  :shy:.

For Haru's preset though, I am going to get to that soon. Though I am not sure if any hairs would be available that are similar to the reference image(there are more or similar ones by the same author too), but KS Hairdos probably has something close, though how easy it would be to convert, I do not know. 

Well, I certainly wouldn't mind having more hair options available, so if you come across any hair that may suit him or that simply may work for the race, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

I have just noticed one of Mizuno's text lines have the issue with missing symbol at Beta 2.

I'll try to look at that and send a screen, if you need one, because currently I am away from my laptop.

Yeah, I think I saw that one as well last time I tested his dialogues, but forgot to fix it afterwards. I have worked on his dialogues again for the main 3.0 update, but so far I've only touched his post-quest/follower lines (restored a branch that was present in the current version but wouldn't appear due to some wrong conditions and added two extra options from his dialogue document).

I'll have to go through it the next time I edit the plugin, but if you could share a pic or at least let me know in what exact line of dialogue it happens, then that would be very helpful and save me some time  :shy:. Only if you can, though; no pressure.

So, Haru. Likely the same as his current appearance in-game, save for perhaps a few differences, like his skin tone, and obviously given red hair. I've looked at some of the Male options in KS Hairdos, and I'm thinking perhaps the Oynx style, or something similar to it. The idea would be some slightly long hair, but obviously not one that would be clipping into his nose, or covering his eyes too much.

post-62699-0-47672700-1490689677_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-10209200-1490689814_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-93667100-1490689830_thumb.png

Selachii-NPC-Haru.7z

Otherwise, I would perhaps suggest, though I have partially mentioned this before, including a bodyslide conversion for the feet and hands. If it is already in the works for the feet as I asked before, then just adding one for the hands too?

Oh, and pictured is another simple retexture, making only the tip/head of the schlong black. Only the human schlong textures were edited, including the Werewolf texture(the tip is black, and the shaft is grey).

Okay, with Haru's preset done, I think i have enough material for the next update.

The week is kinda busy, so ETA is around the weekend, perhaps Friday or even Thursday if I'm lucky. The only thing that's not going to be in it for sure is Haru's custom outfit with the tank top mesh, because I haven't started working on the textures yet, and I don't think I will do it anytime soon. I still intend to add it at some point, but not for now. Maybe for 3.1.

So, Haru. Likely the same as his current appearance in-game, save for perhaps a few differences, like his skin tone, and obviously given red hair. I've looked at some of the Male options in KS Hairdos, and I'm thinking perhaps the Oynx style, or something similar to it. The idea would be some slightly long hair, but obviously not one that would be clipping into his nose, or covering his eyes too much.

Will have to check the Onix one and browse through all the hairs again.

So far I've only added two KS male hairs: Veteran and Macho (basically two mohawk-style cuts that happen to fit pretty well with the fins). I didn't search throughly before, though, so I may come up with some others as well. I also ported the female Bad Kid cut (aka Fume's hair) for males, and could kinda sorta work with Haru going by the reference pic, but I'm not too keen on giving the exact same hair to two different NPCs

Otherwise, I would perhaps suggest, though I have partially mentioned this before, including a bodyslide conversion for the feet and hands. If it is already in the works for the feet as I asked before, then just adding one for the hands too?

Well, it wasn't really being worked on, but I guess I can do both in a matter of minutes, so no problem :shy:.

I think I mentioned before that most of the UUNP presets should work fine because they use the vanilla standard for the wrist and ankle seams; the only bodies that would have problems are the ones without an actual _0 seam that keep the same one from _1 to _0 (like 7BO or UNPBO or any of the "Oppai" bodies), or the ones which use a weird seam standard different from vanilla (like Dream Girl or 7B Bombshell, though the rest of the 7B presets are fine).

Still, I guess it wouldn't take me that much work to support them and there is no reason not to do so. I'll work on it.

Oh, and pictured is another simple retexture, making only the tip/head of the schlong black. Only the human schlong textures were edited, including the Werewolf texture(the tip is black, and the shaft is grey).

Fun fact, I think I mentioned how I edited the human schlong textures to have the tip be a "fleshy" pink just like other bits like the nipples. The pink one is still going to be the default one, but I can simply upload an optional file with your retextures if you want so people can choose the option they prefer.

BTW, what uncut schlong mesh are you using there? Doesn't look like BadDog's mesh (though I may be wrong), and the only other one I know of is Leito's, but the textures are not compatible and I would have to create them from scratch.

Oh, and BTW 2 (lol), I have a quick workaround for the whole cut/uncut deal. I pointed the male ArmorAddon of the "No Schlong for females" to some uncut male meshes I packed separate from the regular cut ones, and manually assigned it to Haru. That way, he gets an uncut schlong while the player gets the cut one (better-looking IMO) by default. The PC can also get the uncut one if you want, by manually choosing the No Schlong for Females in SOS' MCM menu. I think it's the best option, though I may change it in the future :shy:.

Fun fact, I think I mentioned how I edited the human schlong textures to have the tip be a "fleshy" pink just like other bits like the nipples. The pink one is still going to be the default one, but I can simply upload an optional file with your retextures if you want so people can choose the option they prefer.

Yeah, I actually used the current fleshy tipped one as a base, mostly just so the seam is exactly as it is for the default texture.

BTW, what uncut schlong mesh are you using there? Doesn't look like BadDog's mesh (though I may be wrong), and the only other one I know of is Leito's, but the textures are not compatible and I would have to create them from scratch.

That actually is Bad Dog's uncut P3 mesh, just edited for the correct Selachii textures, and then just using the sliders in the SOS RaceMenu plugin(1.3 thickness for all but 5[about 1.15 for this one], and 1.1 for 6 - along with 0.5 for length for 1-4). 

That actually is Bad Dog's uncut P3 mesh, just edited for the correct Selachii textures, and then just using the sliders in the SOS RaceMenu plugin(1.3 thickness for all but 5[about 1.15 for this one], and 1.1 for 6 - along with 0.5 for length for 1-4). 

Oh, I didn't realize it was it due to the edited sliders. Also because I didn't keep the original cut normals but rather blended BadDog's original textures with the rest of the body. BD's normals are rougher and have a bit more veins and wrinkles, so that's part of the reason as well. I think I will keep BD's ones because they fit the mesh better, specially at the tip.

Since I've already included it, I guess that part is done. Now on to the UUNP sets for hands and feet, then implementing Haru's new appearance, and some general cleanup and testing before I can upload the new version. As I said, ETA is between Thursday at best to the weekend at worst.

Alright, next version is up. Finally!

I didn't have much time to test all of this, so there may be some bugs or missing files or similar stuff (and by that, I mean the chances of something having gone wrong are higher than usual, lol  :s).

Crappy week so far, and crappy weekend ahead :-/, so I can't guarantee immediate support for any errors or such, but please let me know if you come across any issues or whatever, and I'll do my best to fix them ASAP.

The changelog should be self-explanatory, though as I state in the last entry, I may have missed some edits (even though I tried to write down all the stuff I changed this time around). The most prominent change is the addition of a non-YA patch for the Follower plugin, for those of you that don't want to turn every character in Skyrim into a fuzz-butt ( :P). Also more stuff for males, and some other changes.

I wasn't able to add UUNP support for hands and feet because the current models are lower poly than the UUNP body, and thus the vertices don't match exactly across the seam (the hands and feet have half the vertex count at the seams than the body). While any UUNP preset that follows the vanilla ankle/wrist seam standards should work seamlessly with the current hands and feet, trying to morph them "backwards" into the base UUNP shape fails due to the missing vertices and creates seams.

This is pretty hard to solve because I would need to increase the polycount of hands and feet to be in line with the UUNP body, which in turn requires editing the meshes in Blender and then porting them back and re-rigging them and stuff. No thanks, at least not for now :s.

You will have to do with vanilla-seam-fit bodies, which is pretty much anything except for Dream Girl, the Oppai bodies (and not even all of them IIRC) and 7B Bombshell (but 7B Original does its job pretty well instead).

Uuh, I think that's all. Let me know if you have any issues or whatever, and yadda yadda yadda. You all know how this works.

Enjoy.

Where was the Yiffy Age version of the followers plugin at? I was going to try it out again in a new playthrough (need to play more than Argonians).

The main version of the follower plugin packed in the main mod file (aka the one on Mega) is the Yiffy Age version and it has always been like that , though the actual "hard" dependency to YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp was added fairly recently.

Nice work on the new update, though I have not installed it just yet. 

Since the underwear was added back in, I'll reorganize a few things, along with using the new female texture. Which seems to be used for both of the female used versions, right? Anyway, I have purple, red, white and blue options at this point, and that probably is enough. Will test them in-game as replacers to make sure the colors look good - when I last tried the purple one, it was a bit too dark.

A story I've added to the Legacy book(how large can an in-game book be character wise, anyway? Is there even a limit?), is about a famous ship among the Selachii, the Kioku. It was designed as a explorer's vessel, and the intention was to peacefully introduce the Selachii to other races of Tamriel. It was to be loaded with much of the race's history, though this goal never worked out as planned. Two ships were sent months head of the Kioku, one heading to Black Marsh, the other to Cryodiil. The ship that headed to Black Marsh returned successfully, having had a peaceful encounter with the Argonians(which gives explanation as to why the Selachii were so readily accepted into Black Marsh). The other ship never did, and within the days of the Kioku being loaded with stories and literature from the Selachii's archives and libraries, a message came to the port city, with hints that similar ones were sent to many of the Selachii cities in Akavir, with some vague details, and a very basic instruction. "Run from Akavir. Save Us". 

Really think I am going to use "Fuzz-butt" in a dialog somewhere. 

Nice work on the new update, though I have not installed it just yet. 

Since the underwear was added back in, I'll reorganize a few things, along with using the new female texture. Which seems to be used for both of the female used versions, right? Anyway, I have purple, red, white and blue options at this point, and that probably is enough. Will test them in-game as replacers to make sure the colors look good - when I last tried the purple one, it was a bit too dark.

Yes, both the standard and the futa versions of the female underwear meshes use the same textures, but it would be easy to give them different ones if need be.

Also, speaking of underwear, I forgot to list this in the changelog, but I added SOS' male underwear to the race's SkinNaked. You see, during the split second after a character unequips any item that takes up the Torso slot and before SOS notices it and equips the corresponding schlong "item", you would usually be stuck with the "crotch hole", because nothing is there to fill the gap; but now your character will get the default SOS undies instead, which will be removed when the schlong is equipped. No more crotch holes, yay :D. Should also prevent the hole from being visible when naked if your (male) character is not automatically assigned a schlong for some reason.

It also had a nice side effect: darkconsole's Male Chastity Device is fully supported by the race. Whenever a shark equips any of the three devices included, it will show up as intended and have the proper textures for both males and females; it will only show up as the human schlong, though, regardless of what schlong your character was given by SOS. It's mainly an aesthetic thing, because as stated by DC it's not possible to add DD functionality to it, but I figured I'd mention it for those interested  :shy:.

In case anyone wants to know how I did it, I basically went to the Underwear Armor Addon I mentioned above and set the "Male/Female Texture Set" to the schlong textures. This means Skyrim will force any mesh that takes up Slot 52 and has the "Skin Tint" shader type set in NifSkope to use said textures unless those other meshes have their own assigned textures in their own AA entry. So since darkconsole's schlong meshes don't have any texture set assigned, Skyrim overrides the paths set in the nif with the Selachii's own schlong texture, and it all works nicely.

If someone was to create more equippable schlong "items" that included schlong meshes (something like, see-through underwear or panties that show the schlong underneath or "leaking" because they can't "hold it in", for example), then the race would be automatically compatible with it. I don't think it's going to happen anytime soon, but if it does, then we're ready  :shy:.

A story I've added to the Legacy book(how large can an in-game book be character wise, anyway? Is there even a limit?), [...]

Well, Mizuno's journal has been pushing it and so far there hasn't been any warning about a text limit or whatever, so I'd say either there is no limit or it's pretty high.

Anyway, since we're talking about a book with a lot of content, maybe it would be a good idea to cut it into smaller volumes to make it easier to read. You know, like the Biography of Barenziah, Brief History of the Empire, or the Argonian Account. No need to make them as short as vanilla books, though, so we don't end up with like 10 volumes.

The story sounds good so far.

Really think I am going to use "Fuzz-butt" in a dialog somewhere. 

Lol, by all means, do it. And thank lindazana for the idea  :P.

Now that it's out of beta, I'll start on the high poly Sharkmer heads for new normal maps sometime next week. I still have stuff to do. I'll likely start on the dragon heads too, but no ETA on those. You can have those as your own mod for a dragon race. Since it is a new race it will need a lot of support like the Sharkmer race which I won't be able to provide.

Now that it's out of beta, I'll start on the high poly Sharkmer heads for new normal maps sometime next week. I still have stuff to do. I'll likely start on the dragon heads too, but no ETA on those. You can have those as your own mod for a dragon race. Since it is a new race it will need a lot of support like the Sharkmer race which I won't be able to provide.

Great to hear! As always, take all the time you need and also let me know of if you need anything :shy:.

Whatever you prefer for the dragons; I can indeed take care of all the work required to set them up as a working race ingame and stuff, I just need the assets themselves. Though I guess it's still a long way off, so just keep me updated.

I still have some things to do myself, though, but we'll see what is prioritary once we have something to work with (spoiler: chances are your stuff will take precedence over anything else). There's the Predators race overhaul and an hypothetical "Lite" version of this race for the Nexus.

The latter is easy to do as far as files are concerned: simply strip the current mod of all the non essential stuff and separate the SOS addon; only the human one and for males, though, 'cause: 1) I don't want to post BadDog's sheath schlong scripts in the Nexus and 2) I don't want to post anything futa-related in the Nexus because it's the freaking Nexus and the trolls/haters would be all over that. The main drag would be setting up the Nexus page itself and taking new screeshots and stuff. I'm too lazy for that crap ATM, if someone would be willing to do that for me, I would gladly sent them the LITE files and give them permission to upload it to the Nexus, lol  :s.

As for the Predators, most of the work (meshes, textures, etc.) is done already. All that's left are the blinking morphs for the male standard heads and for the male and female Berserker/Super Pred heads (relatively easy, just a bit tedious), setting up the RaceCompatibility scripts (same as previous thing) and fixing up all the edited NavMeshes where needed; this is where the problem is at because there is a ton of world edits to fix and the CK likes to crash a lot when loading those cells, so until I get around to fixing all of those, progress is on hold :-/.

Making a Nexus page is easy, well after you do it the first time I guess. I don't mind uploading it for you, But can't take any pictures at the moment. I probably wont have my Skyrim set up until the end of the month. I will however have to mention that for any questions or support, they will have to post here.