1 hour ago, GuruSR said:

Though was wondering if the coloring of the female bits being red was intentional, would figure they'd be similarly colored to the skin, seems odd to see that deep red around a gray shark skin.  Blends in with the blood it sees, but they kind of look inflamed and sore.

GuruSR.

Just using what is there, making sure the female textures work with the UUNP Special body - the textures from the Fair Skin Complexion mod were edited in at one point.

I did do a few recolors of some of the textures at one point that made things more like these(NSFW), aurancreationswemd - for the female vagina and nipple parts of the texture, and sarki, for the schlong textures, both for males and females. Though at this point those are not an optional download on the mod's page.

There is the slight inconsistency with the current textures that for the male nipples and anus, those are more black, while for the female nipples and vagina, those are pink, along with the schlong textures being the same. 

7 hours ago, GuruSR said:

I was merely curious, since I don't model, thanks.  Though was wondering if the coloring of the female bits being red was intentional, would figure they'd be similarly colored to the skin, seems odd to see that deep red around a gray shark skin.  Blends in with the blood it sees, but they kind of look inflamed and sore.

As Kuroyami said, I used the Fair Skin Complexion female textures as a base for the race, and I opted to leave the bits as they were in the original texture, i.e. red/pink. I had tried leaving them roughly the same color as the other skin first, but it didn't quite work out so I opted for this instead. I may think about into creating an optional texture that does it sometime later, but it will have to wait at least until the update is done if it happens at all.

8 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

Just using what is there, making sure the female textures work with the UUNP Special body - the textures from the Fair Skin Complexion mod were edited in at one point.

I did do a few recolors of some of the textures at one point that made things more like these(NSFW), aurancreationswemd - for the female vagina and nipple parts of the texture, and sarki, for the schlong textures, both for males and females. Though at this point those are not an optional download on the mod's page.

There is the slight inconsistency with the current textures that for the male nipples and anus, those are more black, while for the female nipples and vagina, those are pink, along with the schlong textures being the same. 

2 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

As Kuroyami said, I used the Fair Skin Complexion female textures as a base for the race, and I opted to leave the bits as they were in the original texture, i.e. red/pink. I had tried leaving them roughly the same color as the other skin first, but it didn't quite work out so I opted for this instead. I may think about into creating an optional texture that does it sometime later, but it will have to wait at least until the update is done if it happens at all.

I'm curious about this, can any of the color sliders be used for those then, since I don't really know anything about the meshes or textures, I'm just asking.  I know some of the sliders affect the fin rings and such, was just wondering if other sliders could affect the others, as for the schlong color, that wouldn't be reasonable, because it would cause issues with the futas.

GuruSR.

2 hours ago, GuruSR said:

I'm curious about this, can any of the color sliders be used for those then, since I don't really know anything about the meshes or textures, I'm just asking.  I know some of the sliders affect the fin rings and such, was just wondering if other sliders could affect the others, as for the schlong color, that wouldn't be reasonable, because it would cause issues with the futas.

Nope. The "*head part name* Color" sliders/tints can only be applied to the head or head parts, not the body, so there is no "native" way to change the color of the bits without changing the whole skin tint altogether. And FYI, the fin rings don't change color according to sliders (at least not the way hair changes color); each different option is a separate mesh pointing to a different texture and that's why the color changes.

1 hour ago, Blaze69 said:

Nope. The "*head part name* Color" sliders/tints can only be applied to the head or head parts, not the body, so there is no "native" way to change the color of the bits without changing the whole skin tint altogether. And FYI, the fin rings don't change color according to sliders (at least not the way hair changes color); each different option is a separate mesh pointing to a different texture and that's why the color changes.

Ah, like I said, I can write code, but stick me in front of meshes and textures and it's a very bland blank stare.  I just saw the male's chest and it obviously is on the texture, as they're dark charcoal looking.  I can wait to see what happens with this, very good so far.  And as for the head angle, it actually isn't bad while swimming, the mouth line almost matches that of a real shark, so that would be good and since the eyes are where they are and the head won't get in the way, it would make sense to swim as such, since you really want to see what you're after.  Just wonder if I should try to look for a mod or something that offers better underwater sight, since swimming is like looking into a thick fog and they should have better eyesight underwater than a human (or at least some way to find them).  Now underwater combat, like biting, would be very useful, though I'm not sure how you would activate an attack except via the animation.

Oh, speaking of attacks, I presume that from what I saw, that the NPCs don't get the "Shark Bite" shout, since the one male was standing there punching something and I do know NPCs do use shouts, my other mods offered them and wow, they used them.

GuruSR.

1 hour ago, GuruSR said:

Just wonder if I should try to look for a mod or something that offers better underwater sight, since swimming is like looking into a thick fog and they should have better eyesight underwater than a human (or at least some way to find them).  

Not sure if any mod covers that, beyond mods for water, though mostly they just make the water look better than the vanilla. game. I use Realistic Water Two, and I'm not sure if it changes the look of things underwater. 

1 hour ago, GuruSR said:

Now underwater combat, like biting, would be very useful, though I'm not sure how you would activate an attack except via the animation.

That is technically possible, at least with a recent mod that enables it - Character Behaviors Enhanced - though it seems that mod is not an easy fit with FNIS.

1 hour ago, GuruSR said:

Oh, speaking of attacks, I presume that from what I saw, that the NPCs don't get the "Shark Bite" shout, since the one male was standing there punching something and I do know NPCs do use shouts, my other mods offered them and wow, they used them.

I would imagine it may be a flag, or keyword that allows NPCs to shout, though I'm not sure of that. If so, it is likely that only a handful of NPCs in the game have it, and that doesn't include any of the Selachii Followers/NPCs, obviously. 

34 minutes ago, Kuroyami said:

Not sure if any mod covers that, beyond mods for water, though mostly they just make the water look better than the vanilla. game. I use Realistic Water Two, and I'm not sure if it changes the look of things underwater. 

That is technically possible, at least with a recent mod that enables it - Character Behaviors Enhanced - though it seems that mod is not an easy fit with FNIS.

I would imagine it may be a flag, or keyword that allows NPCs to shout, though I'm not sure of that. If so, it is likely that only a handful of NPCs in the game have it, and that doesn't include any of the Selachii Followers/NPCs, obviously. 

Well, from what I can see/derive from the Oblivion animation, is a tag is sent to the engine that denotes an attack "hit" in that specific section of the animation, which is why when a hard swing of an axe from overhead only hits you when it hits you, then the damage is derived I presume from the object that caused it (spell, weapon, etc).  So an animation tied to a key to bite underwater would basically play an underwater bite animation and cause the hit by casting the spell.  Was so much easier in Oblivion because you just used the Touch type of spell.  As for the Selachii not having that shark bite shout, is odd, because I know if they had it, they'd use it in the right situation, since the Demoness race mod I did an addon (personal), that offered a fire breathe (shrunken dragon breathe) and I walked into a spot where the NPC Demoness is in a cave (only one) and I heard her fry 3 bandits with her breathe, so they do use them if they've got them.

GuruSR.

8 hours ago, GuruSR said:

Was so much easier in Oblivion because you just used the Touch type of spell.  

Technically Skyrim has these too, just not very many. I know at least the Healing Hands spell functions like Oblivion's Touch spells, though I am unsure of any other spells that use the same animation. 

As for the Selachii not having that shark bite shout, is odd, because I know if they had it, they'd use it in the right situation, since the Demoness race mod I did an addon (personal), that offered a fire breathe (shrunken dragon breathe) and I walked into a spot where the NPC Demoness is in a cave (only one) and I heard her fry 3 bandits with her breathe, so they do use them if they've got them.

GuruSR.

Selachii NPCs probably have the shout, as it would be given to members of the race like the Active Effects. As for them using it, again, it probably takes a flag that the NPCs don't currently have. I'll give things a check in TESVEdit to see if that can't be added. The only problem might be if the Shouts will or will not level for them, as it would for the player. 

9 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

it's more likely the combat style settings.

Well, from what I've seen, combat style doesn't play a roll in the decision, because giving someone a heal spell through AFT without setting their combat style, will make them use it when they need it, shouts are basically spells and the engine treats them the same, I'll take a peek at what I did with the two races I added shouts to, see if I can figure out what changed, I know the combat style did not.

GuruSR.

54 minutes ago, GuruSR said:

shouts are basically spells and the engine treats them the same,

I'm pretty sure it doesn't. I think there is some setting somewhere that enables shouts for NPCs, but I don't remember if it was in their combat style or somewhere else. I'll check out the shout-enabled NPCs (Greybeards, Draugr, Heroes of Sovngarde) and see if I can find that specific setting.

4 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

I'm pretty sure it doesn't. I think there is some setting somewhere that enables shouts for NPCs, but I don't remember if it was in their combat style or somewhere else. I'll check out the shout-enabled NPCs (Greybeards, Draugr, Heroes of Sovngarde) and see if I can find that specific setting.

in combat style: "equipment score mult - shout" set it to 10 and enable the "Allow Dual Wielding" flag.

and make sure the NPC actually has the shout.

14 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

in combat style: "equipment score mult - shout" set it to 10 and enable the "Allow Dual Wielding" flag.

and make sure that the NPC actually has the shout.

Ah, I see what I did, the Orion race, I made it from a shout to a Lesser Power and set it for Voice, not sure if that will do the same thing, with it that way, it won't require any word nor will it require anything else, except of course, your attack animation won't play (or might, animations aren't my cup of tea, but the NPC Orion who used it didn't animate doing so, but I don't think there is one attached to it).  And on the Demoness (TCRA), it is a shout and the DemonessRace is set for Dual Wielding, but I can't find that addon for the NPC (it's not installed for obvious reasons, she'd roast anyone not a Demoness, so you can't play through the game ever in that dungeon, basically the breathe is strong enough to 1 shot a high level dragon on normal, not meant to be played anything remotely near normal difficulty).

GuruSR.

58 minutes ago, GuruSR said:

The only follower with the head issue and I checked, the head *is* in my list:

All the other followers are fine, just not her.

The vanilla/No YA version of Kanet includes the vanilla appearance data for her (she was originally one of the nameless hunters at the hot springs), both in her NPC record and in the FaceGen meshes/textures. So you either have another mod loading after this mod's plugin that changes her appearance in the NPC record, or, something else has overwritten this mod's (and vanilla's) FaceGen meshes and textures for her.

Try reinstalling the NPC Plugin file and making sure nothing else overwrites the files from it. Otherwise, see if there is any plugin loading after the "Shark Race - Followers.esp" that may edit her too.

4 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

The vanilla/No YA version of Kanet includes the vanilla appearance data for her (she was originally one of the nameless hunters at the hot springs), both in her NPC record and in the FaceGen meshes/textures. So you either have another mod loading after this mod's plugin that changes her appearance in the NPC record, or, something else has overwritten this mod's (and vanilla's) FaceGen meshes and textures for her.

Try reinstalling the NPC Plugin file and making sure nothing else overwrites the files from it. Otherwise, see if there is any plugin loading after the "Shark Race - Followers.esp" that may edit her too.

I double checked those, because those 3 1/18/2018 in the explorer window, came right out of the Follower package:

5acd63fb04914_SharkFollowerTints.thumb.JPG.b482514bbc6d4ad4bcd449a04895e7a6.JPG

Timezone is off by 1 hour, but those are the files.  As for other mods modifying NPCs, nope, none of that stuff exists, tossed the whole lot of that stuff while working to cleanup my Skyrim, so there are no NPC modification files, in fact, I'd love some good ones, but haven't done it due to the fact that it could cause grief elsewhere.  There are no race change ones either, though that would affect all of them, but only her is affected.

GuruSR.

Started a dialog for Deekus, as was implied. 

Spoiler

[PC] [“To Remember Me...” Active] Have you found a Necklace recently?
         |
        D – I do not see how that is any of it's business. 
               | 
              [PC] Even so, can I buy it from you?
                      |
                     D – You know, it just so happens I did find a Talos amulet, and will be willing to sell it. 
                            |
                           D – I will let it go for, lets say...500 gold. 
                                  |
                                 [PC] Fine, you have a deal. 
                                         |
                                        D – Pleasure doing business. [PlayerGetsAmulet, Loses 500 Gold]

[PC] I do not have that much. 
                                         |
                                        D – That is not my problem.

[PC] [PCSpeech=25] That is outrageous. I will give you half for it. 
                                         |
                                        D – Dammit. Fine. [PlayerGetsAmulet, Loses 250 Gold]

[PC] [PCSpeech=30] 100 gold for it, or nothing. 
                                         |
                                        D – You silver-tongued...oh, fine. [PlayerGetsAmulet, Loses 100 Gold]

[PC] You know it is not worth that to you. 
                                         |
                                        D – I have yet to determine that, but I may indeed reconsider if you wish to make an offer. 
                                              |
                                             [PC] Most of what you have is stolen. If you get a reputation for that...
                                                     |
                                                    D – Salvaged, you mean. But...you do have a point. I may reconsider my work...but what are you offering?
                                                          |
                                                         [PC] Since I know it is stolen? No gold at all, and you save yourself the trouble of selling it.
                                                                 |
                                                                D – But that means...Fine, take it. [PCGetsAmulet]

[PC] What can I do for it? (Sex)
                      |
                     D – That would depend on what you are willing to do...
                            |
                           [PC] If you are suggesting what I think you are? Sure.
                                   |
                                  D – Good. I do have interests, but they are not very specific. [SLScene=Anal]

[PC] You think I would have a problem with that?
                                   |
                                  D – It is possible. But I do have interests, but they are not very specific. [SLScene=Anal]

[PC] Fine. 
                                   |
                                  D – Good. [SLScene=Anal]

[PC] (optional) You cannot be serious.
                                   |
                                  D – That suggests you are not willing, but such a trivial thing would not bother me. 

[PC] No. 

[PC] [PCReadNote] Sounds like it belonged to someone...
                      |
                     D – Perhaps. Now it belongs to me. 
                           |
                          [PC] No, it does not. 
                                  |
                                 D – Yes it does. Does it not listen? The amulet is mine. But I could entertain offers, if you wish to purchase it...at say...500 gold?
                                        |
                                               |

| 

|

|

|
                                           D – I have yet to determine that, but I may indeed reconsider if you wish to make an offer. 
                                                 |
                                                       |
                                                      D – Salvaged, you mean. But...you do have a point. I may reconsider my work...but what are you offering?
                                                             |
                                                           [PC] Since I know it is stolen? No gold at all, and you save yourself the trouble of selling it.
                                                                   |

[PC] [PCReadNote] I do not like thieves...
                      |
                     D – So you do not. What are you going to do?
                            |
                          [PC] I should not have to say it. [DeekusBecomesHostile, AmuletBecomesUnowned]

[PC] [“To Remember Me...” Active] Stolen anything recently?
         |
        D – If I did, why would I be inclined to tell it anything?
               |
              [PC] Even so, can I buy it from you?
                      |
                     D – You know, it just so happens I did find a Talos amulet, and will be willing to sell it. 
                            |
                           D – I will let it go for, lets say...500 gold. 
                                  |
                                         |

|

|

|

|
                                              |
                                                     |
                                                          |
                                                                 |

[PC] What can I do for it? (Sex)
                      |
                     D – That would depend on what you are willing to do...
                            |
                           [PC] If you are suggesting what I think you are? Sure.
                                   |
                                  D – Good. I do have interests, but they are not very specific. [SLScene=Anal]

[PC] You think I would have a problem with that?
                                   |
                                  D – It is possible. But I do have interests, but they are not very specific. [SLScene=Anal]

[PC] Fine. 
                                   |
                                  D – Good. [SLScene=Anal]

[PC] You cannot be serious.
                                   |
                                  D – That suggests you are not willing, but such a trivial thing would not bother me. 

[PC] No. 

[PC] [PCReadNote] Sounds like it belonged to someone...
                      |
                     D – Perhaps. Now it belongs to me. 
                           |
                          [PC] No, it does not. 
                                  |
                                 D – Yes it does. Does it not listen? The amulet is mine. But I could entertain offers, if you wish to purchase it...at say...500 gold?
                                        |
                                               |

| 

|

|
                                           D – You silver-tounged...oh, fine. [PlayerGetsAmulet, Loses 100 Gold]

|
                                                 |
                                                       |
                                                             |
                                                                   |

[PC] [PCReadNote] I do not like thieves...
                      |
                     D – So you do not. What are you going to do?
                            |
                          [PC] I should not have to say it. [DeekusBecomesHostile, AmuletBecomesUnowned]

May still do more for if you have not begun the quest yet, though what is here could be used, with a line difference or two. 

12 hours ago, GuruSR said:

I double checked those, because those 3 1/18/2018 in the explorer window, came right out of the Follower package:

Timezone is off by 1 hour, but those are the files.  As for other mods modifying NPCs, nope, none of that stuff exists, tossed the whole lot of that stuff while working to cleanup my Skyrim, so there are no NPC modification files, in fact, I'd love some good ones, but haven't done it due to the fact that it could cause grief elsewhere.  There are no race change ones either, though that would affect all of them, but only her is affected.

I'll check the files for the Vanilla version of the plugin again just in case they got borked somehow, but it looked just fine the last time I tried so I still think the issue is on your end.

17 hours ago, GuruSR said:

[...]

Just checked ingame, and she looks fine to me, no gray face or anything. I don't know what to suggest outside of downloading the file again and reinstalling it making sure it overwrites everything and nothing loads after it.

7 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Just checked ingame, and she looks fine to me, no gray face or anything. I don't know what to suggest outside of downloading the file again and reinstalling it making sure it overwrites everything and nothing loads after it.

You said she's using vanilla everything, then why the facetint change?  I wonder if I should toss that, could be a conflict with something.

GuruSR.

1 hour ago, GuruSR said:

You said she's using vanilla everything, then why the facetint change?  I wonder if I should toss that, could be a conflict with something.

Now that I think about it, there could have been some changes from her original appearance. IIRC Kuroyami made a new preset/appearance for her, and while I didn't include it completely (i.e. with a custom hair and stuff), I did include the changes to the head shapes and skin tone in the plugin and generated new FaceGen data for her which doesn't match vanilla exactly.

But I'm speaking from memory so I'm not sure. I don't really play Skyrim without YA anymore, so the Vanilla version of the plugin was only an afterthought and I don't remember much about what I did there :classic_confused:.

In any case, the problem is still the same: her face data as read by the game doesn't match what's in the FaceGen meshes and textures, so something else is trying to edit her at the same time as this mod and messing her up. Which is very unlikely considering she's only ever used in that specific place and instance in the vanilla game so most mods shouldn't touch her at all. I'm out of ideas on this one. Have you tried loading ALL of your plugins in TES5 Edit at the same time and seeing if there is any other mod overwriting the changes from this one?

SharkFap4.thumb.png.daf4e135c7d613fc936b5110f1fa2ddb.pngSharkFap5.thumb.png.0d47f4fa0ab1a09ddb9366305b36fb14.png

Made a few mod changes, and restarted this character. 

Slaughterfish1.thumb.png.5e37a8f525cd7734fc3d9477e4aa34cc.png

This sort of thing makes me really wonder what thinking went into making the Slaughterfish hostile, when you can't fight them in the water, and you can barely do so at the water's edge, and them always being hostile means that you need to deal with them before sleeping, waiting, etc...which leads to the first issue. 

TtA1.thumb.png.0775ad1b961bb8b41a899f8571a29479.pngTtA2.thumb.png.b7e01a3822391b95f8a7d886c7a4d940.png

Not too relevant, but I do like this follower, and the encounter that introduces him, though for some reason I don't think he is listed on the walkthrough site for INPC. 

8 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Now that I think about it, there could have been some changes from her original appearance. IIRC Kuroyami made a new preset/appearance for her, and while I didn't include it completely (i.e. with a custom hair and stuff), I did include the changes to the head shapes and skin tone in the plugin and generated new FaceGen data for her which doesn't match vanilla exactly.

But I'm speaking from memory so I'm not sure. I don't really play Skyrim without YA anymore, so the Vanilla version of the plugin was only an afterthought and I don't remember much about what I did there :classic_confused:.

In any case, the problem is still the same: her face data as read by the game doesn't match what's in the FaceGen meshes and textures, so something else is trying to edit her at the same time as this mod and messing her up. Which is very unlikely considering she's only ever used in that specific place and instance in the vanilla game so most mods shouldn't touch her at all. I'm out of ideas on this one. Have you tried loading ALL of your plugins in TES5 Edit at the same time and seeing if there is any other mod overwriting the changes from this one?

I'll do that when I get a chance in the next day or two, let you know what I find.

GuruSR.

Hey Hey! Probs remember me or not, don't matter lol well Im here with an issue I cant figure out myself but its a weird bundle of fun like HDT works for the other races but not this one like it did for the first few runs then after it stopped working just for that race and the texture is morphed even though I have the patch for the CBBE body, Ill include my loadorder pics, reason its all fucked is because I just got a new pc

32f2f9f749377fa63ca79db78ee863ce-png.jpg

1 pic.png

2 pic.png

3 pic.png

8 minutes ago, Zexophiliac said:

Hey Hey! Probs remember me or not, don't matter lol well Im here with an issue I cant figure out myself but its a weird bundle of fun like HDT works for the other races but not this one like it did for the first few runs then after it stopped working just for that race and the texture is morphed even though I have the patch for the CBBE body, Ill include my loadorder pics, reason its all fucked is because I just got a new pc

From what I can gather from your load order, you don't have RaceCompatibility for Skyrim And Dawnguard. You need it for many things with custom races to work. The pic you had didn't seem to have too much wrong with her though..but still, you need RaceCompatibility when dealing with custom races.