44 minutes ago, Kuroyami said:

I'd guess it could be possible to make the Selachii-specific ones appear more often if the player is a Selachii, similar to the Vampire/Werewolf ones appearing often if they are either one. 

Maybe. I'll take a look at the location-specific ones and see if there is any setting or condition that makes them more likely to appear when travelling to that location, and if I find out how to do it, I'll try to do the same if the player is a Selachii.

Otherwise, I'm not sure if you've put this one in at all yet, or have already thought of this, but for the one that mentions the Selachii's more traditional dress(even for other related ones), maybe the Fundoshi/loincloth ground mesh(the one in Yiffy age) could be used? Not sure if this mod includes that yet, but...

There isn't any ground mesh for the fundoshi yet, but I could try making one out of the actual wearable mesh. Maybe if I just compress it front to back so it appears flat, it could work as a ground mesh. We'll see.

• Mayaku's story mentions that she has a slice out of her tail. I know this could be possible in the mesh, but is it possible for NPCs to use a different tail, while not being a different race?

Yes, it's possible. I would have to give her a custom Naked Skin that points to the default body parts except for the tail (which would be the custom one), but that's it. Shouldn't cause any issues as long as she's not swapped to any other race like werewolf or whatever, and since there is no reason for that to happen, it should be fine. Hell, it would be a good chance to give her a custom appearance (meaning custom textures) as well if we wanted to; though any extra texture means the mod file size increases, so I wouldn't go overboard with those unless it's actually worth it.

Only problem I see here would be that I would need that edited tail mesh in the first place.

• Another thought would be, if a few different tail options did exist, would there be a way for the player to select these when creating a character? Likely something similar to the earrings, though this might require a new slider, which I have not seen too many mods do. 

Having the tail be considered a head part and thus selectable with RaceMenu sliders is possible AFAIK, but it may be a bit problematic (including stuff like the tail disappearing whenever a full-covering helmet is worn, because the tail would be a head part as far as the game knows so it would be hidden then), so I'd rather not dabble with it, at least not for now. Also it would need more tail mesh options too to make sense.

35 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

Wereshark mesh https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/84552 :tounge_wink:

just add it to the Armature's lists and there werewolf form would be a Wereshark.

I was mostly talking about the werewolf overhaul mods that allow you to infect other NPCs, or the follower overhauls that have a similar functionality. But I could simply add the vanilla werewolf ArmorAddon to the custom skin and be done with it. Race-changing would still not be intended or supported, but she would at least not become invisible if it happens for some reason.

Also if we're talking about werewolf forms, according to lore the species of the were-beast is determined by the strain and not by the character's race. So a Selachii infected by a werewolf would become a werewolf too, and the only way to become a wereshark would be to be infected by a wereshark. So unless the chaarcter in question is indeed supposed to be a wereshark as per their background info, it wouldn't really make sense for the wereshark form to be used.

2 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

There isn't any ground mesh for the fundoshi yet, but I could try making one out of the actual wearable mesh. Maybe if I just compress it front to back so it appears flat, it could work as a ground mesh. We'll see.

Not sure if that was the right word for it, but Yiffy Age's replacement of the base SOS underwear uses Meshes/clothes/loincloth/loincloth_gnd.nif, in the menu for the wearable item(spawned with the console, or obtainable with the Shop plugin).

11 minutes ago, Kuroyami said:

Not sure if that was the right word for it, but Yiffy Age's replacement of the base SOS underwear uses Meshes/clothes/loincloth/loincloth_gnd.nif, in the menu for the wearable item(spawned with the console, or obtainable with the Shop plugin).

Well, seems like I somehow missed that. I'll look into using it as a load screen mesh.

Two more lines for Moku, relating to the MQ.

Spoiler

[PC] [“The Horn of Jurgen Windcaller(MQ105Ustengrav)” Completed] Do you know Delphine?
         |
        M – You mean the owner of the Sleeping Giant Inn? I have met her, yes. Though honestly I find her a bit paranoid. 
                |
               M – I have to imagine she has some reason for it, though. 

[PC] [“A Blade In the Dark(MQ106)” Completed] How much do you know about Delphine?
         |
        M – That she is a Blade? Like you, I know that much. Seems she has been one for a long time, and has escaped the Thalmor's purges of them. 
               |
              M – I would imagine that it was only her knowledge of my Legion service that lead her to be so open with me, and the fact that I told her the Thalmor were my enemies as well. 
                     |
                    M – Though I would heavily disagree on them being behind every calamity that befalls Skyrim, or Tamriel. While possible, it is unlikely. 

More dialog for Hito, which I don't think I've posted about yet. 

Spoiler

[PC] What is your opinion on Astrid?
         |
        H – I can respect her position, even though I am fully aware that she should not be leading the Brotherhood.
               |
              H – Though I would not personally act against her, even with my misgivings. 
                     |
                   [PC] (“Brotherhood”) Why should she not be leading the Brotherhood? 
                            |
                           H – Normally the one leading a Sanctuary is a Speaker or Silencer. She is neither of these things. 
                                  |
                                 H – More than this, we have no Listener, and this means no direct connection to the Night Mother's words. 

[PC] (Requires “Brotherhood”) How do you know all of this?
                           |
                          H – I joined the Brotherhood some time before it's collapse in Cyrodiil. It was a few years ago that I came here to Skyrim. 

[PC] (Requires “Brotherhood”) Speaker or Silencer?
                           |
                          H – A Speaker is one whom listens to the words given by the Night Mother, and in turn giving their Silencer contracts. In most cases, there are four. 
                                |
                               H – A Silencer is the blade of the Speaker, their nail, claw, or talon. 

[PC] (Requires “Brotherhood”) Listener?
                           |
                          H – The highest possible rank within the Dark Brotherhood, but it cannot be given. Save for by the voice of the Night Mother. 

[PC] [Requires One of Either “Kill Narfi(DBSideContract01)”, “Kill Ennodius Papius(DBSideContract02)” or “Kill Betild(DBSideContract03)” ] What do you think of Cicero?
         |
        H – I respect his position as keeper, and the fact that he has arrived with the Night Mother. 
               |
              [PC] (Choose One)Is that it?
                      |
                     H – Actually, I have...another hope. That the Night Mother will speak to one of us, and thus, name a Listener. 
                           |
                          H – But I feel that she will not choose me. If she does, then I shall gladly accept. If not, then I will gladly follow whomsoever she does. 

[PC] (Choose One)You care about the Night Mother?
                      |
                     H – Indeed. I have since I joined the Brotherhood. I have the hope that she will speak to one of us, and thus, name a Listener. 
                            |
                           H – Though I am content with the belief, that she will not choose me. If so, then I shall gladly accept. If not, then I shall follow whomsoever she does. 

Gave the mentioned ship mod/resource, Redania Ship in Windhelm, a try. 

72850_20180331011903_1.thumb.png.0604d1effc7390d6620516017fbc26ef.png72850_20180331013156_1.thumb.png.afa13f78df75b5623e88ab619b8fdbb7.png

Obviously not saying it is definitely going to be used, but I do have a few points.

• Scale - This is probably obvious from the mod's description, but the scale of it is off in comparison to NPCs. Forget if the scale it is at is either 1 or 1.3, but it was 1.5 or higher that made it look the proper scale. 
  • Mermaid - Arguably would be fitting for the Selachii's backstory, though it is not something very well known to them. Something from before leaving Akavir, and only a small part of that story survived.
  • My idea for a ship being in Solitude's harbor would be adding a dock on the opposite side of the EEC Warehouse, mostly as to not clutter the existing dock.  

Such as having it here...

72850_20180331013946_1.thumb.png.751c379e818081e7e4a25137e1da3cd7.png72850_20180331014234_1.thumb.png.37d6e8210db2f5394d61b9af6ad5c0a5.png

Also, first image of Akario. 

Akario1.thumb.png.9de10e862008a5cfe55251b4150c7ef5.png

More backstory dialog for our possibly more passive Keeper.

Spoiler

[PC] [Global – DLC1VQ05KeepersKilled=1 or higher or “Beyond Death(DLC1VQ05)” at or passed Stage 30]Why are you not like the other Keepers?
        |
       K – You refer to why I do not attack you? Perhaps it is because, unlike the majority of the things here, I do not see you as a true threat. 
              |
             K – Though you will find that little which has entered this place, has been a true threat.
                    |
                   K – No matter what your purpose here is, it will have little to no effect on this place. 

Slight rework of a previously posted chain, now requiring some of the DLC content to get, the general idea being that you know about the Keepers, or have encountered and killed one of them. Though the idea with this is that, if you cannot get these lines, then you do not get any of his other dialog. 

Spoiler

[PC] Can you tell me anything about yourself?
         |
        K – The answers may not be what you seek, but in the least, you may ask your questions. 
               |
             [PC] What race were you?
                     |
                    K – I know what you might be expecting. But I called Black Marsh home as a child, and once consumed the sap of the Hist trees. 
                           |
                         [PC] [PlayerIsAnArgonian] Histkin?
                                 |
                                K – Yes. Though if I still am, is a matter of debate, mostly to myself. Others tend to not care, as it is not as obvious.

[PC] You were, or are an Argonian? 
                                 |
                                K – Yes. Though if I still am, is a matter of debate, mostly to myself. Others tend to not care, as it is not as obvious.

[PC] [Requires “What race were you?”] What brought you here?
                     |
                    K – The practice of Necromancy – what brings all seekers of such power here. 
                           |
                          K – The only unique thing about me, was that I knew a certain powerful mage, who you may have heard of. Mannimarco. 
                                 |
                               [PC] (ONCE)Who?
                                       |
                                      K – Mentor to the mage known as Vanis Galerion, founder of Cyrodill's guild of Mages. A known Necromancer, and if you believe the stories, the God of Worms. 
                                             |
                                            K – I became one of his followers, after he was exiled from the isle of Artaeum. But my arrival here was not betrayal, though it could be seen that way. 

[PC] (ONCE) Seriously?
                                       |
                                      K – Yes. I became one of his followers after his exile from the isle of Artaeum. However, I am not here because I was betrayed – though it could be seen that way. 

[PC] [Requires either one of the previous options] What happened?
                                       |
                                      K – Though he was indeed Altmer, Mannimarco saw talent, and did not belittle it, because of race. I stood out to him, not because I was Argonian, but because of my knowledge of Necromancy. 
                                             |
                                            K – Perhaps not to the same level as his own, but significant enough that he valued me above others. When he wished for secrets of the Ideal Masters, knowledge of the art that can only be learned here...
                                                   |
                                                  K – He called upon, me. 

[PC] How long have you been here? 
                     |
                    K – I do not know. I have come to understand, that time is meaningless in this place. 

Not entirely sure about going with this, but I think it is at least plausible that Mannimarco may have had followers of other races. No idea if ESO shows such a thing, or not. 

And something for Fume. Arguably am not too sure of this, as the majority of it includes mentions of something I am not personally in to, but do not have any problem with. May still have to rework some of these lines too, especially the opener if Fume does not tell the player about the Khajiit in the intro dialog. 

Spoiler

[PC] [FumeMentionedKhajiit] So you mentioned that Khajiit...would things like that be common for you?
[PC] [FumeKhajiitNotMentioned] Have you been in a lot of relationships?
         |
        F – Of course I have. That sort of thing comes with being a Mercenary, I find. Either my own interests, or someone finding interest in me. 
              |
             F – Though I am not very forceful, and in spite of what it seems, I do not find myself aroused by forcing the issue. Quite the opposite, in fact. 
                    |
                   [PC] What were they?
                           |
                          F – To name a few...there was the Khajiit I mentioned, who preferred to be more submissive, never really taking a controlling role in such a situation.  
                                 |
                                F – Three encounters had some who kept the interest in wearing swaddling clothes, even at a mature age, an Argonian, a young Imperial Noble, and a Bosmer.
                                       |
                                      [PC] The Khajiit?
                                              |
                                             F – Nothing too unusual, but he was more fond of...being dominated, I guess? Though not exactly in the sense of, the Daedric Prince, Molag Bal. 
                                                   |
                                                  F – Though certainly close, though I personally do not equate pain with pleasure. So while I obliged him, I refused to at all, hurt him. 

[PC] The Bosmer?
                                              |
                                             F – Met her in Anvil, one of the cities of Cyrodiil. I think the attraction was my apparent strength, though I did not exactly find out about her interests...
                                                    |
                                                   F - ...until she pissed all over me after taking my cock to the sheath. 
                                                          |
                                                         [PC] What did you think of that?
                                                                 |
                                                                F – I bit my lip so hard I was bleeding. I also felt as if my balls were in her cunt, but it was just that good. 

[PC] How does that relate?
                                                                 |
                                                                F – Not very much, though I helped her a little after we were done. Not the first time I did such a thing, mind you. 

[PC] Disgusting!
                                                                 |
                                                                F – Perhaps, but I had no objection. 

[PC] Swaddling clothes?
                                              |
                                             F – You...have not heard the term before? Well, it mostly refers to what babies or young children wear, though I am not judging. 

[PC] (optional) You don't have to talk about them if you do not want to. 
                           |
                          F – I am not worried. Most of them have been good experiences, some very...unique. 

Obviously not finished yet, and I might change around one or two of the mentioned characters races. The only definite one would be the Bosmer, as may be obvious. Also something to note about this - the two referenced fetishes are as far as I'm going with this. The other related one, is not going to be included. 

Curious question, the swimming from "Slightly Less Crappy Swimming Animations" (lol, they're not, much better), when she's out of the water, her teeth are slightly showing, not sure why, but after a bite attack her mouth is closed, hmm.  Just an observation.  Also, added a script to the SharkBiteDamage effect, so as to add one third of the damage inflicted to the trio of stats (health, stamina & magicka), since you are "biting" something, and usually sharks bite to eat. :smile:  Feel free to incorporate it if you want, it's nothing overly big, math is the same as that in the spell.

GuruSR.

Shark Race Bite Upgrade.zip

1 hour ago, GuruSR said:

Curious question, the swimming from "Slightly Less Crappy Swimming Animations" (lol, they're not, much better), when she's out of the water, her teeth are slightly showing, not sure why, but after a bite attack her mouth is closed, hmm.  Just an observation.

Generally that is intended - it is likely something such as a Slaughterfish was nearby, and like the Argonians do, Selachii will bare their teeth in combat. I suggested having Selachii in a faction which would make things like Mudcrabs, Slaughterfish, and maybe Horkers, non-hostile, done through a one time use power that adds the PC to the faction, though it means you can still choose to have vanilla behavior. It may or mat not happen, I'm not sure. 

6 hours ago, GuruSR said:

Curious question, the swimming from "Slightly Less Crappy Swimming Animations" (lol, they're not, much better), when she's out of the water, her teeth are slightly showing, not sure why, but after a bite attack her mouth is closed, hmm.  Just an observation.

As Kuroyami said, chances are either you were still in combat due to some slaughterfish somewere near (those bastards love to aggro on you and remain incombat well after they're out of your LoS so you can't fast-travel or do other stuff :classic_dodgy:) and thus were seeing the "Combat Anger" expression, or you were out of combat but that expression had gotten stuck during your last combat (it happens sometimes).

As using the bite manually resets facial morphs to 0 via script (in the currently released version, as the new version will use the built-in shouting mouth anim system + actual biting sounds), it forced the expression to return to normal.

6 hours ago, GuruSR said:

Also, added a script to the SharkBiteDamage effect, so as to add one third of the damage inflicted to the trio of stats (health, stamina & magicka), since you are "biting" something, and usually sharks bite to eat. :smile:  Feel free to incorporate it if you want, it's nothing overly big, math is the same as that in the spell.

I've thought about adding a similar mechanic to the bite for the reasons you mention, but wasn't sure how to go about it and whether it would be OP or not. At low levels, the bite does only slightly more damage that a Khajiit or Selachii unarmed attack (accounting for the "Claws" passive) so it should be mostly fine, but as the character levels up, it gets stronger and I never tested it throughly to see if it was balanced or not.

I'll look into it. Once thing I can say for sure is that I probably will take magicka out of the effect; it makes sense for health to be restored since it's eating, and there may be a reason for stamina too (not completely sure yet); but magicka is not a "phyisical" magnitude and wouldn't be absorbed outside of some specific magic-based effects/enchantments like "siphon magicka" or "absorb spell".

1 hour ago, Blaze69 said:

As Kuroyami said, chances are either you were still in combat due to some slaughterfish somewere near (those bastards love to aggro on you and remain incombat well after they're out of your LoS so you can't fast-travel or do other stuff :classic_dodgy:) and thus were seeing the "Combat Anger" expression, or you were out of combat but that expression had gotten stuck during your last combat (it happens sometimes).

As using the bite manually resets facial morphs to 0 via script (in the currently released version, as the new version will use the built-in shouting mouth anim system + actual biting sounds), it forced the expression to return to normal.

I've thought about adding a similar mechanic to the bite for the reasons you mention, but wasn't sure how to go about it and whether it would be OP or not. At low levels, the bite does only slightly more damage that a Khajiit or Selachii unarmed attack (accounting for the "Claws" passive) so it should be mostly fine, but as the character levels up, it gets stronger and I never tested it throughly to see if it was balanced or not.

I'll look into it. Once thing I can say for sure is that I probably will take magicka out of the effect; it makes sense for health to be restored since it's eating, and there may be a reason for stamina too (not completely sure yet); but magicka is not a "phyisical" magnitude and wouldn't be absorbed outside of some specific magic-based effects/enchantments like "siphon magicka" or "absorb spell".

About the teeth, that was just an observation, wasn't sure, though did look "cool" when she was standing there and breathe escaped from between the teeth.

As for the bite, sure, could easily cut the value / 2 and comment out the Magicka add, but since the damage being dealt would be less (currently 1/3) than the actual damage since it's spread out, it won't get OP because at max 115, you're only going to see 38hp which is lower than a single heal (which does 50).  Hence the reason why I spread it out, now not entirely sure if possible, but the bite can't tell if you're facing or not, so you can be looking backwards, running away and still bite.  Not sure if anything can be done with that, forgot to mention that.

And with the NPCs (Vanilla), are there other sharks around, all the info I saw seems to state just cats.

GuruSR.

44 minutes ago, GuruSR said:

And with the NPCs (Vanilla), are there other sharks around, all the info I saw seems to state just cats.

Do you mean for the Vanilla version of the follower plugin? Both that and the Yiffy Age version have Selachii NPCs, and the reason for both would be having vanilla race npcs look right for each version, along with the followers/NPCs being available for those who don't use Yiffy Age. 

Otherwise, generally the Selachii Followers/NPCs are not in the usual places, mostly because I'm not so fond of mods that put them in places like Inns. My blog(linked in signature), has information on Current Characters, and all planned ones, which includes both Selachii and vanilla race characters. 

4 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

Do you mean for the Vanilla version of the follower plugin? Both that and the Yiffy Age version have Selachii NPCs, and the reason for both would be having vanilla race npcs look right for each version, along with the followers/NPCs being available for those who don't use Yiffy Age. 

Otherwise, generally the Selachii Followers/NPCs are not in the usual places, mostly because I'm not so fond of mods that put them in places like Inns. My blog(linked in signature), has information on Current Characters, and all planned ones, which includes both Selachii and vanilla race characters. 

Yes, the addon for the NPCs, that offered some followers and some not along with quests.  I didn't want YA because, well, didn't.  Though I was expecting to find them swimming around in large bodies of water, guess not, inn people.  And I see the blog, first picture is of Mizuno and his feet don't look like the female feet, or was that an addon I missed or part of YA?

GuruSR.

2 minutes ago, GuruSR said:

Yes, the addon for the NPCs, that offered some followers and some not along with quests.  I didn't want YA because, well, didn't.  Though I was expecting to find them swimming around in large bodies of water, guess not, inn people.  And I see the blog, first picture is of Mizuno and his feet don't look like the female feet, or was that an addon I missed or part of YA?

GuruSR.

Yeah, most of them are around water, though some won't be, such as the planned NPC Ghosts for the Soul Cairn(which will be all Selachii). The only one closest to an Inn at this point, would be Moku in Riverwood(but she doesn't go into the Sleeping Giant), or Vaynelle(though she is Dunmer) who stays in Dawnstar's Inn during the week. 

As for the image of Mizuno in the blog, that one is mostly current as far as his appearance goes, but it was taken with an older version of the mod. I might update that image at some point. 

2 hours ago, GuruSR said:

And I see the blog, first picture is of Mizuno and his feet don't look like the female feet, or was that an addon I missed or part of YA?

The previous versions of the mod used to have 3-toed "beast" feet for both males and females, and that's what you see in the images. The problem is, those male feet used a custom texture that didn't match any other male feet replacer so you would always have texture issues with the feet when wearing any shoes that showed skin or part of the foot. So I decided to remove them, and also removed them from females so they wouldn't be different between them.

I think I could find a way to have both beast feet when barefoot and bug-less human feet when wearing shoes, but it would take some work so I haven't worked on it just yet. May change my mind for future updates, but nothing is for sure.

EDIT: on second thought, I'm considering restoring the old beast feet for the next update. New feet won't happen at least until Nightro starts working on the full-body hipoly mesh and the new assets for the race, so it may take a while for that to happen; and I do miss the feet too. Plus, males still require a separate mod (FemFeet Redesigned) for the textures to work as intended anyway, so between human feet that work with all footwear but look human and beast feet that don't work with certain shoes but don't look human, I'd say the latter is kind of a better option.

Females are not really a problem here because their beast feet do use the standard UNP textures, so the worst that can happen is a bit of a seam at the toes when wearing anything that includes human feet meshes, but it's bearable.

I'll look into it and see how it goes, but any comments on this idea will be welcome.

6 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

The previous versions of the mod used to have 3-toed "beast" feet for both males and females, and that's what you see in the images. The problem is, those male feet used a custom texture that didn't match any other male feet replacer so you would always have texture issues with the feet when wearing any shoes that showed skin or part of the foot. So I decided to remove them, and also removed them from females so they wouldn't be different between them.

I think I could find a way to have both beast feet when barefoot and bug-less human feet when wearing shoes, but it would take some work so I haven't worked on it just yet. May change my mind for future updates, but nothing is for sure.

EDIT: on second thought, I'm considering restoring the old beast feet for the next update. New feet won't happen at least until Nightro starts working on the full-body hipoly mesh and the new assets for the race, so it may take a while for that to happen; and I do miss the feet too. Plus, males still require a separate mod (FemFeet Redesigned) for the textures to work as intended anyway, so between human feet that work with all footwear but look human and beast feet that don't work with certain shoes but don't look human, I'd say the latter is kind of a better option.

Females are not really a problem here because their beast feet do use the standard UNP textures, so the worst that can happen is a bit of a seam at the toes when wearing anything that includes human feet meshes, but it's bearable.

I'll look into it and see how it goes, but any comments on this idea will be welcome.

Ah, well, they did look interesting, would almost expect them to be webbed for swimming, but that'd be a ton of more work, and I do understand the issue with seams, they're a pain in the, well, not sure nobody knows about where that pain is. :frown:  So a hipoly redesign, what changes were planned?  I know on the UUNP, I had to set the some sliders to straighten the waist out (believe 1.3) so that it wasn't so curvy since she is a shark and sharks really don't do curves much, the males aren't that way and her being curvy looked out of place.

9 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

Yeah, most of them are around water, though some won't be, such as the planned NPC Ghosts for the Soul Cairn(which will be all Selachii). The only one closest to an Inn at this point, would be Moku in Riverwood(but she doesn't go into the Sleeping Giant), or Vaynelle(though she is Dunmer) who stays in Dawnstar's Inn during the week. 

As for the image of Mizuno in the blog, that one is mostly current as far as his appearance goes, but it was taken with an older version of the mod. I might update that image at some point. 

Ah, I went to the Love tent and nobody was there, so I presume they show up later on in the day.  Will have to track Moku down around Riverwood.  Though I did run into a trouble at "Reachwind Eyrie", as the Noiral's "Primal Spells" addon marks that location for 2 high level boss dragons and 4 high level boss Thalmor inside, going inside Fume was instantly 1-shot defeated and I couldn't get near her.  After about an hour of play to kill those things off by luring them outside (after using the console to kill those dragons since they're basically god level to a level 4), she went back inside to bed and there wasn't any dialogue for a quest but I know there isn't an issue as Mizuno's dialogue all worked and so did his quest.  Not sure if there would be a better location for Fume in the future, would have rather found her down by the river or in it swimming near a campsite.

GuruSR.

2 hours ago, GuruSR said:

Ah, I went to the Love tent and nobody was there, so I presume they show up later on in the day.  

Vaynelle and Kori(a Selachii) only stay at the tent on weekends, and they spend the rest of the week in Dawnstar. Vaynelle can be found outside the Inn most of the day reading, and she sells spells. Kori works in the Quicksilver mine. 

Will have to track Moku down around Riverwood.  

She is easy to find, and has a few personal items and a bedroll near Hod's lumber mill(near the water, and the grindstone). 

Though I did run into a trouble at "Reachwind Eyrie", as the Noiral's "Primal Spells" addon marks that location for 2 high level boss dragons and 4 high level boss Thalmor inside, going inside Fume was instantly 1-shot defeated and I couldn't get near her.  After about an hour of play to kill those things off by luring them outside (after using the console to kill those dragons since they're basically god level to a level 4), [...] Not sure if there would be a better location for Fume in the future, would have rather found her down by the river or in it swimming near a campsite.

True, I've had a similar problem with Immersive Creatures, where it adds a Dwemer Spectre NPC, whose weapon forces every havok enabled item in a certain radius to bounce around. Generally not a huge issue, as it could be that she is out on the balcony when you enter, and that isn't too difficult an encounter. Even have reference to an Argonian NPC added by Interesting NPCs in her dialog(not in the mod yet), which works to reference that NPC in a vague enough way that the mod isn't required. 

Otherwise, my first idea for her was to place her in Blackreach, or the similarly underground location in Mzncheleft, as she is somewhat visually a reference to Undyne from the game "Undertale". Otherwise, I suggested near Deep Folk Crossing, though by that point Blaze had already placed her in the Eyrie.

Though I've added a few lead in lines to her dialog, referencing the "Lost to the Ages" quest - she is even meant to give you a copy of the book(likely if you don't have one already, have not read it yet, or have not started the quest). This obviously works better if she is in the Eyrie, and I'm not sure if Blaze would consider moving her at this point. At best I would just suggest a change to her schedule - have a certain point where she either stands around outside the tower(where the player can first enter), or sits outside(adding a Dwemer bench, since I don't think any are outside). 

she went back inside to bed and there wasn't any dialogue for a quest but I know there isn't an issue as Mizuno's dialogue all worked and so did his quest.

Yeah, she does have a quest planned, but it is a fairly ambitious one, in comparison to Mizuno's. The summation of it is a short Dungeon Crawl(Necromancers), and a heavily story based sequence with a boss. Somewhat similar to the fight with Miraak, though not meant to be a possibly difficult. 

As for Mizuno, there is a few issues with his quest. Granted, they mostly stem from doing the quest a little backwards, i.e getting the note and amulet from Deekus first, and when going back to Mizuno, his dialog acts like you've spoken to him already, and at that, you have to save and reload before you can get the relevant option. 

7 hours ago, GuruSR said:

Ah, well, they did look interesting, would almost expect them to be webbed for swimming, but that'd be a ton of more work, and I do understand the issue with seams, they're a pain in the, well, not sure nobody knows about where that pain is. :frown:

Webbed feet have been suggested a few times already, but I'm not too keen on it. I prefer the 3-toed clawed beast feet design that seems to be somewhat common in anthro shark designs. You can check out the rest of the thread to see the pics I mean (like the one labeled "Rei").

Yeah, the female "beast" feet uses mostly the UNP texture layout except for the two other toes (the "normal" one uses the standard position), so the normal map is a bit different in that area. This means when you equip anything that shows (human) feet, there will be a line or seam at the base of the toes, but there won't be a gap or anything like that and the toes themselves should look just fine. That's why I said it was bearable,

7 hours ago, GuruSR said:

So a hipoly redesign, what changes were planned?

You would have to ask Nightro about that. For now he's working on a new female head (you can see some WIP images a few pages back), but nothing is for sure yet about the new assets like feet or tails.

45 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Webbed feet have been suggested a few times already, but I'm not too keen on it. I prefer the 3-toed clawed beast feet design that seems to be somewhat common in anthro shark designs. You can check out the rest of the thread to see the pics I mean (like the one labeled "Rei").

Yeah, the female "beast" feet uses mostly the UNP texture layout except for the two other toes (the "normal" one uses the standard position), so the normal map is a bit different in that area. This means when you equip anything that shows (human) feet, there will be a line or seam at the base of the toes, but there won't be a gap or anything like that and the toes themselves should look just fine. That's why I said it was bearable,

You would have to ask Nightro about that. For now he's working on a new female head (you can see some WIP images a few pages back), but nothing is for sure yet about the new assets like feet or tails.

I have a question (since I am not a modeler or animator), the dragon can fly with it's head straight and hover facing you at a 90 degree angle from it's neck, I asked in another thread how hard it would be to implement the slaughterfish swimming to this race and it was stated the head doesn't work the same, how is it that the dragon can do it and people can't.  Always thought it was weird people had to bend their back to look up or down.  I understand hair would be messed up because of the extended head directional change, but is there a bone in use to do that?

GuruSR.

41 minutes ago, GuruSR said:

I have a question (since I am not a modeler or animator), the dragon can fly with it's head straight and hover facing you at a 90 degree angle from it's neck, I asked in another thread how hard it would be to implement the slaughterfish swimming to this race and it was stated the head doesn't work the same, how is it that the dragon can do it and people can't.  Always thought it was weird people had to bend their back to look up or down.  I understand hair would be messed up because of the extended head directional change, but is there a bone in use to do that?

GuruSR.

The thing is, in dragons the neck (and thus the spine) connects with the head from the back, so their "natural" position is with the head facing forward at 0º from the body and thus they fly like that and looks fine. Plus, the dragon neck is longer and way more flexible so it still looks good when thy look down at your or stuff like that. With anything that uses the humanoid skeleton (including Selachii), the neck connects to the head from below, so their "natural" position is with the head at 90º with respect to the body aka standing upright and looking forward.

Not sure if I explain myself properly, but that's pretty much it.

Here's a quick'n'dirty comparison of the dragon and humanoid necks and heads so you can see what I mean. Red is head, Green is neck and Yellow is the connection between them. See the difference in the connection and how the dragon neck is much longer than the humanoid one; those are the reasons why dragons can do it but humanoids can't.

Spoiler

Dragon:

Dragon_Neck.png

Humanoid:

Shark_Neck.png

7 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

The thing is, in dragons the neck (and thus the spine) connects with the head from the back, so their "natural" position is with the head facing forward at 0º from the body and thus they fly like that and looks fine. Plus, the dragon neck is longer and way more flexible so it still looks good when thy look down at your or stuff like that. With anything that uses the humanoid skeleton (including Selachii), the neck connects to the head from below, so their "natural" position is with the head at 90º with respect to the body aka standing upright and looking forward.

Not sure if I explain myself properly, but that's pretty much it.

Here's a quick'n'dirty comparison of the dragon and humanoid necks and heads so you can see what I mean. Red is head, Green is neck and Yellow is the connection between them. See the difference in the connection and how the dragon neck is much longer than the humanoid one; those are the reasons why dragons can do it but humanoids can't.

Ah, I see what you mean, it's connected to the bottom of the head and not the back, guess it'd be a ton of work to do that for these, then again it would probably look weird.  Though just how much does that neck turn, as every time I've seen an NPC look at me (due to her being a lot taller) they arch their back, almost as if their necks are fused and can't bend, guess thats just one bone, unlike the dragon who's neck has probably a bunch.  Not sure how bad the animation of aiming the head mostly upward would make the body look, guess bad, what does it look like if you try to turn the head straight up?  How far up can it go without looking weird?

GuruSR.

1 hour ago, GuruSR said:

what does it look like if you try to turn the head straight up?

this:

fsscr000.jpg

1 hour ago, GuruSR said:

How far up can it go without looking weird?

my swimming animation is already at the limit.

3 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

this:

my swimming animation is already at the limit.

That looks like a bad stun spell accident from Oblivion.  (And yes, the Arena fan...)

I was merely curious, since I don't model, thanks.  Though was wondering if the coloring of the female bits being red was intentional, would figure they'd be similarly colored to the skin, seems odd to see that deep red around a gray shark skin.  Blends in with the blood it sees, but they kind of look inflamed and sore.

GuruSR.