Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Shark Race v3.17 (UNP/CBBE/SOS)

Skyrim race furry anthro playable nude beast race SOS UNP CBBE

• Please log in to reply
1143 replies to this topic

malbolzcha

malbolzcha

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts

*insert M. Bison's YES meme here*

4483585-bison+yes+man.jpg
your welcome

not bad. they are a bit cartoony but, meh....i still like them. i like the way their feet look (no im not a foot fetish person. i just think they look neat and match the race). a few things kinda bug me though.

u cant use the bite in water (i know the game doesnt let u attack in the water but im sure its possible to change. goddam slaughter fish).
the light shine on their eyes is so intense that sometimes their eyes are just completely white.
they should really have a swimming speed buff

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Blaze69

Blaze69

Dirty Paws, Smooth Fins

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,666 posts

not bad. they are a bit cartoony but, meh....i still like them. i like the way their feet look (no im not a foot fetish person. i just think they look neat and match the race). a few things kinda bug me though.

u cant use the bite in water (i know the game doesnt let u attack in the water but im sure its possible to change. goddam slaughter fish).
the light shine on their eyes is so intense that sometimes their eyes are just completely white.
they should really have a swimming speed buff

Thanks for your comment!

I also think the race looks a bit more cartoony than I would like, but I still like them (that's why I did this whole "editing" thing in the first place). Unless someone creates a new, more realistic head with all the required morphs and stuff, there is little to be done about it, though I'll probably see if I can get the textures to look more like actual shark skin and less like shiny rubber/plastic.

I also liked the feet a lot, and that's why I did my best to make sure they could be kept. Unfortunately, due to the way the meshes were set up, males and CBBE females were not compatible with them, but at least UNP females still have them. I do intend to improve on it some time in the future with better beast feet for all Sharkmer no matter the chosen bodytype, but nothing has been decided yet, so just stay tuned.

About water combat, it is not as easy as you may think. The game is all but hardcoded to NOT allow you to fight underwater. There is a workaround that involves editing animation behavior files and stuff that supposedly "tricks" the game into activating underwater combat, but it is incompatible with FNIS and difficult to set up, so I just forgot about it. If you are still interested, the Sea of Spirits mod has a link to said mod in its description.

The specular shine going crazy on the eyes is a known problem. IIRC I tried to fix it but I wasn't able to, though I will check it out again in case I can do something about it.

I think the swimming speed buff is actually possible, so I may include it in the next update of the mod (whenever that is).

IsabellesBells

IsabellesBells

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Really happy you made a CBBE version of this! They look great!^-^ Question though, If i add the SOS female addon will the female version always have it on? Or can i turn it on/off in the SOS MCM?

Kuroyami

Kuroyami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Really happy you made a CBBE version of this! They look great!^-^ Question though, If i add the SOS female addon will the female version always have it on? Or can i turn it on/off in the SOS MCM?

For the female player, SOS will want to assign a schlong to a race if there is a addon that supports it. You can switch it to "No Schlong" in the MCM menu(the Player/NPC submenu), although if using the Follower plugin, they are probably going to have the schlong assigned to them, which can be changed in the same way in the MCM menu, if desired. 

You can also look in the specific submenu for the addon, which has options for probability, size, and the option to tun it off - most if these options are for NPCs, however. 

Blaze69

Blaze69

Dirty Paws, Smooth Fins

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,666 posts

For the female player, SOS will want to assign a schlong to a race if there is a addon that supports it. You can switch it to "No Schlong" in the MCM menu(the Player/NPC submenu), although if using the Follower plugin, they are probably going to have the schlong assigned to them, which can be changed in the same way in the MCM menu, if desired. 

You can also look in the specific submenu for the addon, which has options for probability, size, and the option to tun it off - most if these options are for NPCs, however. 

Yeah, what Kuroyami said. Your character (and the follower if the plugin is activated) will be automatically assigned a schlong by SOS. If you don't want to have it, you can just go to the "Sharkmer Schlong for Females" page in the MCM and set the Probability to 0. Then, you can just set your character to "No schlong" in the Player/NPC submenu and it will be removed. If at any point you want to give your character the schlong back, you just go to the MCM again and select the Sharkmer Schlong from the list.

IsabellesBells

IsabellesBells

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Yeah, what Kuroyami said. Your character (and the follower if the plugin is activated) will be automatically assigned a schlong by SOS. If you don't want to have it, you can just go to the "Sharkmer Schlong for Females" page in the MCM and set the Probability to 0. Then, you can just set your character to "No schlong" in the Player/NPC submenu and it will be removed. If at any point you want to give your character the schlong back, you just go to the MCM again and select the Sharkmer Schlong from the list.

Okay then! Thanks for helping out with that!^-^

malbolzcha

malbolzcha

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts

About water combat, it is not as easy as you may think. The game is all but hardcoded to NOT allow you to fight underwater. There is a workaround that involves editing animation behavior files and stuff that supposedly "tricks" the game into activating underwater combat, but it is incompatible with FNIS and difficult to set up, so I just forgot about it. If you are still interested, the Sea of Spirits mod has a link to said mod in its description.

i took a look at it but its a modders resource and im not a modder so i dont think its something i wanna mess with. plus i need fnis for like 100 of my mods. o well

also, i keep seeing a msg onscreen about hearing chimes inside myself. is that from this mod?

Goose2

Goose2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

As hot as this is, (pretty damn hot btw.) i'm not a fan of the anime style eyes. Maybe give it a shot later.

Blaze69

Blaze69

Dirty Paws, Smooth Fins

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,666 posts

also, i keep seeing a msg onscreen about hearing chimes inside myself. is that from this mod?

Nope, not from this mod.

As hot as this is, (pretty damn hot btw.) i'm not a fan of the anime style eyes. Maybe give it a shot later.

Yeah, well, I have to give you that. As I said in a previous post, unless someone comes up with a new, more realistic head (and in this case the eyes to match), there is nothing I can do about it. Maybe even an Argonian head edited a bit to be shark-like instead of reptilian would do the trick, but still, I would need that head.

Goose2

Goose2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Nope, not from this mod.

Yeah, well, I have to give you that. As I said in a previous post, unless someone comes up with a new, more realistic head (and in this case the eyes to match), there is nothing I can do about it. Maybe even an Argonian head edited a bit to be shark-like instead of reptilian would do the trick, but still, I would need that head.

Didn't expect you to do anything but it's nice that you consider. As for helping you i sadly have to say i'm out of luck here. If it would include tedious work, which you could tell me how i'd help you no problem, but i just don't know how to give you that head.

malbolzcha

malbolzcha

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts

hmm, they dont seem to use the meshes in their folders. i just tried to change it and shes still using my base body mesh

Blaze69

Blaze69

Dirty Paws, Smooth Fins

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,666 posts

hmm, they dont seem to use the meshes in their folders. i just tried to change it and shes still using my base body mesh

Yeah, that's what is supposed to happen. The only custom meshes included are the beast feet, the body and hands should be the ones you have installed for all the other races.

malbolzcha

malbolzcha

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Yeah, that's what is supposed to happen. The only custom meshes included are the beast feet, the body and hands should be the ones you have installed for all the other races.

? why would they have body mesh folders if they dont use them? theyre in meshes/1custom/shark race/items. theres both male and female body meshes in there

Kuroyami

Kuroyami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

? why would they have body mesh folders if they dont use them? theyre in meshes/1custom/shark race/items. theres both male and female body meshes in there

Those meshes are for an included underwear item, not for the race's base body. 

Blaze69

Blaze69

Dirty Paws, Smooth Fins

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,666 posts

Didn't expect you to do anything but it's nice that you consider. As for helping you i sadly have to say i'm out of luck here. If it would include tedious work, which you could tell me how i'd help you no problem, but i just don't know how to give you that head.

Oh, well, if you are really interested (or for anybody reading this that may be interested in helping out with it and has some modeling skills), I'd say the modified Argonian head is a good idea.

Import the vanilla male/female Argonian heads into a modellng program, change the shape so they look like a shark as much as possible instead of a reptile (but keeping the mouth and the eye regions the same so that vanilla argonian eyes and mouth can be reused for it), and then export them back. As long as no new polys are added and edits are done just by moving the existing polys around, vanilla argonian morphs should be fine to be used as well.

Of course, there would be some stuff left like making textures and fitting the ears to the new head and such, but the modified head has to exist first before anything else. If anybody could do that, I would happily take care of getting it ingame and everything, so feel free to give it a try if you want.

malbolzcha

malbolzcha

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts

changed my pc to lowest weight today and ankle size didnt match up. copied the foot_1 nif and changed it to foot_0 to fix it. just posting in case somebody has the same problem

Blaze69

Blaze69

Dirty Paws, Smooth Fins

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,666 posts

changed my pc to lowest weight today and ankle size didnt match up. copied the foot_1 nif and changed it to foot_0 to fix it. just posting in case somebody has the same problem

I just checked and it fits the _0 vanilla ankle seam just right, and that is the standard for all of the bodies. If you had to replace the _0 file with the _1 one to remove the seam, that means the body you are using has the same ankle seam both in the _0 and in the _1 meshes. What body do you use? UUNP with the Zeroed Sliders preset? Or one of those bodies like UNPBO or 7BO that only have one weight?

pushto

pushto

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts
Dont sharks have double penis? Correct me if I am wrong..

Blaze69

Blaze69

Dirty Paws, Smooth Fins

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,666 posts

According to what I read somewhere, yeah, they do. Unfortunately, at the moment I lack the skills required to create such a thing (modeling is not easy, plus my "artistic talent" is very limited, so I wouldn't even know how to design it). Still, just like with the modified Argonian head I mentioned earlier, if someone were to make it, I would be happy to integrate it into the mod, with all the due credit and stuff.

malbolzcha

malbolzcha

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts

I just checked and it fits the _0 vanilla ankle seam just right, and that is the standard for all of the bodies. If you had to replace the _0 file with the _1 one to remove the seam, that means the body you are using has the same ankle seam both in the _0 and in the _1 meshes. What body do you use? UUNP with the Zeroed Sliders preset? Or one of those bodies like UNPBO or 7BO that only have one weight?

uunp special with cher follower preset as lowest and lean lady legendary as highest. it only effected this race. its fine though. i can just change the foot_0 nif back if i change to something else and it doesnt line up. no biggie. like i said, just putting it out there in case somebody has it happen to them and dont know how to fix it

According to what I read somewhere, yeah, they do. Unfortunately, at the moment I lack the skills required to create such a thing (modeling is not easy, plus my "artistic talent" is very limited, so I wouldn't even know how to design it). Still, just like with the modified Argonian head I mentioned earlier, if someone were to make it, I would be happy to integrate it into the mod, with all the due credit and stuff.

theres a double dildo on here. maybe somebody could change it to a penis mesh

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Skyrim, race, furry, anthro, playable, nude, beast race, SOS, UNP, CBBE