Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Shark Race v3.17 (UNP/CBBE/SOS)

Skyrim race furry anthro playable nude beast race SOS UNP CBBE

• Please log in to reply
1143 replies to this topic

Blaze69

Blaze69

Dirty Paws, Smooth Fins

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,666 posts

File Name: Shark Race v3.17 (UNP/CBBE/SOS)

File Submitter: Blaze69

File Submitted: 03 Nov 2016

File Category: Races

Requires: SKSE, UNP compatible body, SOS, RCAE, RaceCompatibility
Special Edition Compatible : No

Shark Race v3.17

Description:

This mod adds a custom playable shark race with fully animated headparts and total support for Vampirism.

The main race is intended for use with an UNP compatible body replacer for females, and with SOS Full for males. Includes native support for UUNP Special based bodies. CBBE is also supported (Support is a WIP so far).

SOS for Females is also supported! Both the beast sheath schlong and the humanoid one included in the main plugin have native support for females. The sheath schlong is built for the original UNP body, but SevenBase, UNPB or similar bodies witha a groin area equal or close to UNP should work fine as well. CBBE is only supported for the humanoid schlong, but not for the sheath.

Note that the mod includes a "No schlong for females" AddOn for SOS. The NPCs added by the follower plugin (male and female alike) that are supposed to have a specific schlong assigned depending on their backstory and lore will still have them, but other female characters not supposed to have it will automatically be assigned the "No Schlong" by SOS. The player character will be assigned one at random, including the "No Schlong" one if she is female. If you want to add (or remove) the schlong from your character, use SOS' MCM menu to manually assign the corresponding addon.

REQUIREMENTS:

FOR THE MAIN VERSION OF THE MOD:

--- SKSE
--- XPMSE
--- RaceCompatibility
--- SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim
--- UNP Compatible body
--- RCAE - Register Custom Animation Events
--- PapyrusUtil (Also comes bundled with SL)

And their respective requirements, if any.

FOR THE MAIN NPC PLUGIN:

--- Yiffy Age 3.0 Beta

FOR THE CBBE PATCH:

--- CBBE Compatible body

Race Information:

"Native to the shores and seas of Akavir, the Selachii are an amphibious race descended from feral sharks. Known for their talent as warriors and sailors, they are commonly hired by trading and mercenary companies alike, and they are rarely seen far from the sea or other bodies of water. Their thick skin and their claws give them an advantage in combat, and they are even known to use their jaws as deadly weapons against their foes."

SKILL BONUSES:
One Handed - 10
Two Handed, Archery, Smithing, Light Armor, Restoration - 5

RACIAL POWERS/ABILITIES:
Gills - Waterbreathing
Apex Predator - increased movement speed when swimming (x1.75)
Talons - 12 points of extra unarmed damage
Thick Skin - 10 points of base Armor rating
Cold Waters - 50% resistance to Frost
Shark Bite - bite attack that drains health from foes and heals the player. Damage value starts at 25 + bleeding (health drain) and scales each 5 levels.

OTHER INFO:

--- Height: 1.05 (Male and female)

--- Custom heads and head parts created by NightroModzz using assets from CITRUS. Hi-poly, detailed, and completely compatible with morphs, phonemes and facial expressions

--- Approx. 30 hair styles for males and 50 for females, converted both from the vanilla game and from other sources like KS Hairs.

--- 6 different fin ring (material) options for both males and females.

--- Several eye color uptions using vanilla Khajiit and Argonian textures, for males and females.

--- Neck cover accesory for females.

--- Custom 3-toed beast feet and clawed hands for both genders.

--- Limited tint options (based on vanilla Argonian tint designs).

Note that the main follower plugin is built for use with Yiffy Age of Skyrim; a vanilla/non-YA version patch for the plugin is available for those that don't use YA.

This is the content included so far (Note: the list is outdated and will need to be updated, so some newer content may be missing from here):

Spoiler

Files:

--- Shark Race 3.17 - MAIN - UNP and SOS: Main plugin of the mod. Required.

--- Shark Race 3.17 - NPC Plugin: Adds several Selachii NPCs to the world, some of them with their own quests and stories. Requires Yiffy Age 3.0 Beta. Strongly recommended. Choose either this one or the one below, depending on whether you use YA or not.

--- Shark Race 3.17 - NPC Plugin (Vanilla - No Yiffy Age - v3.16): Same as above, but lacks the YA requirement and is meant for use with a vanilla setup instead. It's outdated when compared to the main YA version of the plugin; an update to bring them on par is planned, but there is no ETA yet.

--- Shark Race 3.17 - CBBE Patch: Makes the race and its assets compatible with CBBE bodies instead of UNP ones. Required if you use a CBBE body.

--- Shark Race 3.16 - MAIN - UNP and SOS: AVAILABLE FROM THE "OTHER VERSIONS" LINK AS A DOWNLOAD FROM MEGA. Previous version. Main files of the mod, required for everything else. Includes the plugins and all of the race's assets, including the default beast and human schlongs for males and females. Also includes the NPC plugin.

Notes for Character creation:

--- Face tint sliders available: warpaint, lips, cheeks, cheek lower, forehead, eyeliner, eye socket upper, dirt.
--- Complexion slider will change between smooth and ridged head texture for males.
--- Brow type slider will add and remove fin rings for females and males.

--- Facial hair slider will add and remove a neck cover accesory for females.

Known Issues:

--- As a side-effect of the way RaceCompatibility works, some vanilla Argonian head parts will show up for the sharks. They can (and should) be safely ignored.
--- The Shark Bite attack had to be classified as a Shout in order to be able to trigger the "biting" anim and to properly cast the spell. If you have any mod that is triggered by/checks for any kind of Shout (and not only vanilla ones), using the Bite may interfere with it.

Future Plans:

--- Any requests I like and I have the skills to fulfill will proably be done, though I can't promise anything.
--- If not posted here, possible WIPs and ideas may be posted in the thread itself.

Load Order:

Shark Race.esp (Required)
*Other plugins*
YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp (Where applicable)
*YA Patches and plugins*
Shark Race - Followers.esp (Optional, requires Yiffy Age unless you download the non-YA version)
*Other plugins that need to go last: Merged/Bashed/Smashed Patch, and similar*

Changelog:

V3.17
--- Split the mod into separate files so they can be uploaded to LL's servers instead of requiring the use of Mega or similar services.
--- Fixed some seam issues on the male textures.
--- Replaced the male normal maps with new smoother and more detailed versions.
--- Reorganized and renamed the SOS Addon names for better consistency and clarity.
--- Edited the Unarmed damage bonus and base racial unarmed damage data to be on par with vanilla Khajiit.
--- Rebalanced the Bite attack to be as powerful as any unarmed attack at its lowest level, and upped the amount of extra damage added each 5 player levels.
--- Updated the Hoodies schlong system used by the sheath to the latest version as included in YA 3.0; this adds PapyrusUtil as a requirement.
--- Follower plugin: Added two new NPCs: Hiyasu and Khrista, both found in Winterhold.
--- Follower plugin: Added new dialogues to Mizuno, restored some that were implemented but not working as intended, and rewrote some parts of it to better fit the context and/or add specific lines for a Selachii PC.
--- Follower plugin: Added two new placeholder NPC entries: Neros and Gaku. They have not yet been implemented ingame.
--- Follower plugin: Replaced Ko'Maru's head with Nightro's No-Fur-Chop Khajiit heads.
--- Follower plugin: Rebuilt Kanet's NPC data to be in line with YA 3.0's race edits.
--- Many unlisted changes and edits.

V3.16b
--- Restored the CBBE patch. WIP.

Spoiler

Credits:

V3.16 CREDITS

NightroModzz for the awesome new heads!
Kuroyami for several major contributions to the mod.
BadDog for lots of stuff, including beast schlongs.
VectorPlexus, Smurf and others for SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim.
AyyRofLmao for the original Sharkmer Race
HHaleyy for Fair Skin Complexion V8.0
dimon99, Phygit, and thepal for DIMONIZED UNP Female Body
Groovtama for XPMSE
Caliente, Ousnius and others for Bodyslide and the UUNP Special body.
Kalilies and the rest of the authors of KS Hairdos - Renewal
ScrollTron1c and the authors of the original resources for FAMOUS - Fitness And Muscle Options Utility Suite
Mandragorasprouts for Vitruvia - Skin texture overhaul.
EvilReFlex for helping with texturing, as well as for Textures for "SOS schlong for females" and SoS - Schlong for Females BodySlide.
Derok for Argonian Reptilian Feet, and for Better Claws and Gauntlets alongside Didact2401.
blabba for CITRUS Heads.
Calyps for some of the hair styles.
Nuska for some of the hair styles.
Apachii for ApachiiSkyHair, for some of the hair styles.
nevenbridge81 for Natural Eyes.

Note: according to permissions, everything here should be fine, but if any author wants me to remove their assets from this file for some reason or to edit the credit section, just let me know and I will comply as soon as possible.

ORIGINAL CREDITS

Head and tail meshes have been modified from originals created/provided by thesholintiger and Force2013
Feet mesh is modified from Phygit's FemFeet
Other meshes/textures - Bethesda

Posted Image
Click here to download this file

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Taven

Taven

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 621 posts

Ahh, thanks for this. Just one question though, the first version of the sharkmer race required a esp to make it use the skeleton you had already chosen.(It had it's own skeleton, unfortunately.><) Now that you've technically made it so that it uses yours(I think so anyway, most everyone uses XPMSE), do I not need that default skeletons esp anymore?

Blaze69

Blaze69

Dirty Paws, Smooth Fins

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,666 posts

Ahh, thanks for this. Just one question though, the first version of the sharkmer race required a esp to make it use the skeleton you had already chosen.(It had it's own skeleton, unfortunately.><) Now that you've technically made it so that it uses yours(I think so anyway, most everyone uses XPMSE), do I not need that default skeletons esp anymore?

Nope, the mod already comes with an up-to-date XPMSE skeleton with the same edits the original mod's skeleton had, so it should all work fine without extra plugins or anything. Whenever XPMSE updates I will probably update the mod with it too, though I may take a while to do so.

Taven

Taven

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 621 posts

Nope, the mod already comes with an up-to-date XPMSE skeleton with the same edits the original mod's skeleton had, so it should all work fine without extra plugins or anything. Whenever XPMSE updates I will probably update the mod with it too, though I may take a while to do so.

One other thing, for the femalebody.msn textures, I prefer to use the file from SG Female Textures Renewal. Could you make a file that makes this mod use that msn thing?

lindazana

lindazana

Ex-shy, now-grumpy, impulsive lurker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Heck of an overhaul. They look great! Though, I imagine it's incompatible with CBBE users...

Antioch666

Antioch666

Das Boot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts

That is one specialized fetish lol

On the other hand; before I knew about loverslab.com I never thought about humping dead people either -.- the internet has damaged me :-P

Yuni

Yuni

The Pink Candyfloss Carewolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,414 posts

Thank you for uploading and modifying this race. <3 More furry races is always good. ^_^

Blaze69

Blaze69

Dirty Paws, Smooth Fins

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,666 posts

One other thing, for the femalebody.msn textures, I prefer to use the file from SG Female Textures Renewal. Could you make a file that makes this mod use that msn thing?

Sure, I may take a look at it, shouldn't take much work. I would have to check out permissions first, though. Stay tuned.

EDIT: it's up as an optional download. I haven thoughly checked it ingame, but it should work fine and be seamless.

Heck of an overhaul. They look great! Though, I imagine it's incompatible with CBBE users...

Yeah, as explained in the description I use UNP and since this was intended for personal use I didn't touch the CBBE version.

I'm thinking I may actually make a CBBE version, though. Shouldn't' take that much work either. The "sweaty/wet" speculars will probably have to be replaced by original-style shiny ones, because the current ones took me AGES to blend and they don't look that good, but apart from that everything else can be replicated.

Edited by Blaze69, 04 November 2016 - 02:43 AM.

Serenna187

Serenna187

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts

If this gets a cbbe version and sos support for the ladies,you will be today's hero

Blaze69

Blaze69

Dirty Paws, Smooth Fins

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,666 posts

If this gets a cbbe version and sos support for the ladies,you will be today's hero

You know what, you may have just hit the nail on the head on this one  :P .

I am going to start working on a CBBE version very soon, and it shouldn't take much work. IIRC I also have some modified files from SOS for Females for this mod buried somewhere deep in my HDD that I could upload here once I clean them, though I would have to trace back the resources I used to be sure I am allowed to upload them here. So, that means you can't be sure on the last one, but CBBE is definitely coming. ETA not available, though, so just wait for it.

FiZhy

FiZhy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Any pictures? :3

I could be able to make some

Blaze69

Blaze69

Dirty Paws, Smooth Fins

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,666 posts

Any pictures? :3

I could be able to make some

What do you mean? There are three pics in the download section with male, female, and both a male and a female Sharkmer, so it should give you an idea on how they look. If you want to take pics yourself, sure, post them and I will upload them to the downloads section if I like them.

If you mean the CBBE version or SOS for Females, I won't post pics until I upload the files.

linck

linck

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

be nice if can use the Argonian sos from Bad dog's hoodie schlongs

Blaze69

Blaze69

Dirty Paws, Smooth Fins

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,666 posts

Alright, CBBE support is up!

As the description reads, download the main version for UNP and install the CBBE file over it. Specular maps are based on the original race ones instead of the "sweaty/wet" ones the UNP version has, and the clawed feet had to be removed because they were incompatible with CBBE meshes/textures, so the two versions are not exactly equal, but they should be close enough.

Enjoy.

EDIT: More surprises! EvilReFlex gave me the OK to use some of his SOS files, so shark ladies can now have their own SOS addon. Download and install the "SOS for Females" file. UNP only for now, but stay tuned for a CBBE version.

Edited by Blaze69, 04 November 2016 - 03:34 PM.

Taven

Taven

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 621 posts

Ah..one other thing, I'm just now noticing this...I don't know if it's something from my end...but it seems like there's some kind of...ghost hair on my sharkmer female's head, and it doesn't go away by changing the hair sliders. Would it be because I had a hair on her from the 1.0 version of this mod, and it 'tried' to carry over? And how do I get rid of it? I'll try to get a pic of it soon.Attached File  20161104203241_1.jpg   213.89KB   58 downloadsAttached File  20161104203439_1.jpg   382.64KB   64 downloads

Edit: It appears to be see-through at some angles which is why I call it a ghost-hair. This shows up even if I set her to bald or 0 on the hair slider.

Blaze69

Blaze69

Dirty Paws, Smooth Fins

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,666 posts

Ah..one other thing, I'm just now noticing this...I don't know if it's something from my end...but it seems like there's some kind of...ghost hair on my sharkmer female's head, and it doesn't go away by changing the hair sliders. Would it be because I had a hair on her from the 1.0 version of this mod, and it 'tried' to carry over? And how do I get rid of it? I'll try to get a pic of it soon. 20161104203241_1.jpg 20161104203439_1.jpg

Edit: It appears to be see-through at some angles which is why I call it a ghost-hair. This shows up even if I set her to bald or 0 on the hair slider.

Yep, that is one of the upscaled human hairs I removed. That is a vanilla "hairline" extra part that is added to the main hair entry as an extra. As I deleted the main hair entry, that part is now "orphaned" and can't be removed from your character. I'm afraid you are going to have to start a new game to fix it.

FiZhy

FiZhy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
Tried it out, looks great! A bit too cartoony but what do i know.. I will probably still use the race on one of my characters

Blaze69

Blaze69

Dirty Paws, Smooth Fins

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,666 posts

Alright, CBBE version of the SOS addon for Females is also up! Those were quite some fast updates, right?

Anyway, except for bugfixes or requests, that should be it for a while, because the only thing left in my list are hairs, and they take a lot of work but don't look that good at the end, so I'm not sure if I will ever do it. As the description reads, feel free to make requests.

Enjoy. 

Kuroyami

Kuroyami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Attached File  SeaOfGhosts1.png   1.29MB   32 downloadsAttached File  SeaOfGhosts2.png   1.12MB   20 downloadsAttached File  SeaOfGhosts_Underwater.png   99.46KB   18 downloadsAttached File  Closeup2.png   1.19MB   14 downloads

I'll probably be using this a lot more.  :D

Also, might want to recommend a mod like this, Sea Of Spirits, just so you aren't the only thing swimming around. 

Serenna187

Serenna187

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts

*insert M. Bison's YES meme here*

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Skyrim, race, furry, anthro, playable, nude, beast race, SOS, UNP, CBBE