Really happy you made a CBBE version of this! They look great!^-^ Question though, If i add the SOS female addon will the female version always have it on? Or can i turn it on/off in the SOS MCM?

For the female player, SOS will want to assign a schlong to a race if there is a addon that supports it. You can switch it to "No Schlong" in the MCM menu(the Player/NPC submenu), although if using the Follower plugin, they are probably going to have the schlong assigned to them, which can be changed in the same way in the MCM menu, if desired. 

You can also look in the specific submenu for the addon, which has options for probability, size, and the option to tun it off - most if these options are for NPCs, however. 

Yeah, what Kuroyami said. Your character (and the follower if the plugin is activated) will be automatically assigned a schlong by SOS. If you don't want to have it, you can just go to the "Sharkmer Schlong for Females" page in the MCM and set the Probability to 0. Then, you can just set your character to "No schlong" in the Player/NPC submenu and it will be removed. If at any point you want to give your character the schlong back, you just go to the MCM again and select the Sharkmer Schlong from the list.

Okay then! Thanks for helping out with that!^-^

About water combat, it is not as easy as you may think. The game is all but hardcoded to NOT allow you to fight underwater. There is a workaround that involves editing animation behavior files and stuff that supposedly "tricks" the game into activating underwater combat, but it is incompatible with FNIS and difficult to set up, so I just forgot about it. If you are still interested, the Sea of Spirits mod has a link to said mod in its description.

i took a look at it but its a modders resource and im not a modder so i dont think its something i wanna mess with. plus i need fnis for like 100 of my mods. o well

also, i keep seeing a msg onscreen about hearing chimes inside myself. is that from this mod?

also, i keep seeing a msg onscreen about hearing chimes inside myself. is that from this mod?

Nope, not from this mod.

As hot as this is, (pretty damn hot btw.) i'm not a fan of the anime style eyes. Maybe give it a shot later.

Yeah, well, I have to give you that. As I said in a previous post, unless someone comes up with a new, more realistic head (and in this case the eyes to match), there is nothing I can do about it. Maybe even an Argonian head edited a bit to be shark-like instead of reptilian would do the trick, but still, I would need that head.

Nope, not from this mod.

As hot as this is, (pretty damn hot btw.) i'm not a fan of the anime style eyes. Maybe give it a shot later.

Yeah, well, I have to give you that. As I said in a previous post, unless someone comes up with a new, more realistic head (and in this case the eyes to match), there is nothing I can do about it. Maybe even an Argonian head edited a bit to be shark-like instead of reptilian would do the trick, but still, I would need that head.

Didn't expect you to do anything but it's nice that you consider. As for helping you i sadly have to say i'm out of luck here. If it would include tedious work, which you could tell me how i'd help you no problem, but i just don't know how to give you that head.

hmm, they dont seem to use the meshes in their folders. i just tried to change it and shes still using my base body mesh

Yeah, that's what is supposed to happen. The only custom meshes included are the beast feet, the body and hands should be the ones you have installed for all the other races.

hmm, they dont seem to use the meshes in their folders. i just tried to change it and shes still using my base body mesh

Yeah, that's what is supposed to happen. The only custom meshes included are the beast feet, the body and hands should be the ones you have installed for all the other races.

? why would they have body mesh folders if they dont use them? theyre in meshes/1custom/shark race/items. theres both male and female body meshes in there

? why would they have body mesh folders if they dont use them? theyre in meshes/1custom/shark race/items. theres both male and female body meshes in there

Those meshes are for an included underwear item, not for the race's base body. 

Didn't expect you to do anything but it's nice that you consider. As for helping you i sadly have to say i'm out of luck here. If it would include tedious work, which you could tell me how i'd help you no problem, but i just don't know how to give you that head.

Oh, well, if you are really interested (or for anybody reading this that may be interested in helping out with it and has some modeling skills), I'd say the modified Argonian head is a good idea.

Import the vanilla male/female Argonian heads into a modellng program, change the shape so they look like a shark as much as possible instead of a reptile (but keeping the mouth and the eye regions the same so that vanilla argonian eyes and mouth can be reused for it), and then export them back. As long as no new polys are added and edits are done just by moving the existing polys around, vanilla argonian morphs should be fine to be used as well.

Of course, there would be some stuff left like making textures and fitting the ears to the new head and such, but the modified head has to exist first before anything else. If anybody could do that, I would happily take care of getting it ingame and everything, so feel free to give it a try if you want.

changed my pc to lowest weight today and ankle size didnt match up. copied the foot_1 nif and changed it to foot_0 to fix it. just posting in case somebody has the same problem

I just checked and it fits the _0 vanilla ankle seam just right, and that is the standard for all of the bodies. If you had to replace the _0 file with the _1 one to remove the seam, that means the body you are using has the same ankle seam both in the _0 and in the _1 meshes. What body do you use? UUNP with the Zeroed Sliders preset? Or one of those bodies like UNPBO or 7BO that only have one weight?

Dont sharks have double penis? Correct me if I am wrong..

According to what I read somewhere, yeah, they do. Unfortunately, at the moment I lack the skills required to create such a thing (modeling is not easy, plus my "artistic talent" is very limited, so I wouldn't even know how to design it). Still, just like with the modified Argonian head I mentioned earlier, if someone were to make it, I would be happy to integrate it into the mod, with all the due credit and stuff.

changed my pc to lowest weight today and ankle size didnt match up. copied the foot_1 nif and changed it to foot_0 to fix it. just posting in case somebody has the same problem

I just checked and it fits the _0 vanilla ankle seam just right, and that is the standard for all of the bodies. If you had to replace the _0 file with the _1 one to remove the seam, that means the body you are using has the same ankle seam both in the _0 and in the _1 meshes. What body do you use? UUNP with the Zeroed Sliders preset? Or one of those bodies like UNPBO or 7BO that only have one weight?

uunp special with cher follower preset as lowest and lean lady legendary as highest. it only effected this race. its fine though. i can just change the foot_0 nif back if i change to something else and it doesnt line up. no biggie. like i said, just putting it out there in case somebody has it happen to them and dont know how to fix it

According to what I read somewhere, yeah, they do. Unfortunately, at the moment I lack the skills required to create such a thing (modeling is not easy, plus my "artistic talent" is very limited, so I wouldn't even know how to design it). Still, just like with the modified Argonian head I mentioned earlier, if someone were to make it, I would be happy to integrate it into the mod, with all the due credit and stuff.

theres a double dildo on here. maybe somebody could change it to a penis mesh

The horizontal Double Dick add-on was already done by b3lisario some time ago.

The horizontal Double Dick add-on was already done by b3lisario some time ago.

Huh, well I guess if people want to use it for the Sharkmer, they can easily do so. Personally, I don't like it that much, so I won't upload yet another file for it, but I can explain how to replace the one that comes with the SOS for Females file with it.

Just extract the "malegenitalsf_1.nif" and "malegenitalsf_1.nif" from the B3lisario UNP folder and overwrite the files in "meshes\1custom\shark race\Schlong". It won't have Bodyslide support, so I guess it will only work with UNP. Other bodies may work fine as well but chances are there will be a gap or some clipping between the schlong and the body.

Note that by "I don't like it that much" I mean I don't like that specific mesh (which is just a standard human SOS schlong duplicated and placed so the two schlongs seem to come out of the same "base"), if someone were to make a more species-appropiate double SOS mesh, I would probably take a shot at integrating it.

I love this mod! I don't suppose you have something to remove their tails? My bodies are thick but not fat and the tail comes out of what looks like their buttholes. in between the middle of their cheeks.

The "tail coming out of butt" bug is already present in vanilla Skyrim with Argonians and Khajiits, specially if you use any body repalcer (it's not as noticeable with the vanilla body because it's so bad you can't even notice there are cheeks there  :dodgy: ). It's due to the way Bethesda implemented tails in the game. There are some ways around it, like modeling a proper upwards bent in the tail mesh itself instead on relying on tail anims to do so (they fail miserably), but they don't look that good either.

Honestly, removing the tail (and the back fin, which is also part of the tail) would take out half the fun of the race, but if you do want to do it, you can try opening the tail.nif in NifSkope, deleting the tail mesh so that the .nif is "empty", and saving it.

Ah, speaking of the swimming buff, there's this mod here that does that to argonians, giving them a speed increase in the water, and a stealth buff when leaving the water for a bit. It also does some neat things and balance for all the vanilla races, but that's beside the point. xD You could ask EnaiSiaion if you could use parts of that mod to implement a swimming buff for our Sharkmers!

Ah, speaking of the swimming buff, there's this mod here that does that to argonians, giving them a speed increase in the water, and a stealth buff when leaving the water for a bit. It also does some neat things and balance for all the vanilla races, but that's beside the point. xD You could ask EnaiSiaion if you could use parts of that mod to implement a swimming buff for our Sharkmers!

Thanks for the info, but I have already set up the swimming speed bonus. It's just a speed multiplier bonus that has an IsSwimming==1 condition, so it only applies when your character is in the water, and thus it should only increase speed when swimming. It doesn't use any scripts, just vanilla magic effect conditions.

So far it has worked fine in my tests, though it takes the game a split second to notice you are actually in the water or out of it, so it takes a moment to apply once you start wimming and also takes another moment to be removed once you are on land again, but nothing too extreme, so I'd say it's okay. At most, you'll see your character swim at normal speed for a second before the buff kicks in, and the opposite when you step on land until it's removed and it returns to normal running/walking speed.

I'm not sure when I'll update the mod with it, though. So far I've been kind of busy with RL and have made no progress on the mod apart from that. For now I'll just wait for things to clear up a little, and if I see I'm not going to make any progress in the near future, I'll upload at least a patch file with just an updated .esp that will have to do until the next big update.

It would be really cool to see if Bad Dog would make a hoodie Schlong for this race.

The human styled penises do not fit well with this race for me. It's not sharky at all.

Yeah, human schlongs don't do it for me either, but I had to work with what was available.

Well, a custom hoodies addon for the sharks would be up to BadDog. AFAIK he's got a lot in his plate right now, and I've also asked him for help in making new custom beast feet for the Sharkmer, so I wouldn't count on it happening any time soon. If he (or anybody else) were to create it at any point, I would be happy to integrate it into the mod, though.

It would be really cool to see if Bad Dog would make a hoodie Schlong for this race.

The human styled penises do not fit well with this race for me. It's not sharky at all.

Yeah, human schlongs don't do it for me either, but I had to work with what was available.

Well, a custom hoodies addon for the sharks would be up to BadDog. AFAIK he's got a lot in his plate right now, and I've also asked him for help in making new custom beast feet for the Sharkmer, so I wouldn't count on it happening any time soon. If he (or anybody else) were to create it at any point, I would be happy to integrate it into the mod, though.

TBH... it looks kinda creepy and toony. But to thank you for all your quick replies on "Complete Khajiit," I don't mind making the models for you. The schlong is a closed off entrance with a fat veiny worm behind it right? And if you want the feet to fit right, then upload the feet mesh you want me to edit as an OBJ so I can only work on the bottom part, as well as a picture of how you want the feet. That should only take me an hour to do and the rest will be up to Bad Dog.

I can also try just moving the poly around and see if UVs and textures still work for the feet. Then I can re-mesh, smooth, and add detail as a separate file just in case it doesn't. Or if you want new textures and more detail.

Either the body would have to be edited or the front part would have to be a separate body part. I'm guessing Bad Dog doesn't animate it and it just pops up, so the schlong would have to be a separate mesh correct? Or one with just the front part and one with the front part opened and the schlong attached, just swapping places. Just get Bad Dog to give the thumbs up or not. Maybe he already has one in progress or give details on how he does it as explained.

TBH... it looks kinda creepy and toony. But to thank you for all your quick replies on "Complete Khajiit," I don't mind making the models for you. The schlong is a closed off entrance with a fat veiny worm behind it right? And if you want the feet to fit right, then upload the feet mesh you want me to edit as an OBJ so I can only work on the bottom part, as well as a picture of how you want the feet. That should only take me an hour to do and the rest will be up to Bad Dog.

I can also try just moving the poly around and see if UVs and textures still work for the feet. Then I can re-mesh, smooth, and add detail as a separate file just in case it doesn't. Or if you want new textures and more detail.

Either the body would have to be edited or the front part would have to be a separate body part. I'm guessing Bad Dog doesn't animate it and it just pops up, so the schlong would have to be a separate mesh correct? Or one with just the front part and one with the front part opened and the schlong attached, just swapping places. Just get Bad Dog to give the thumbs up or not. Maybe he already has one in progress or give details on how he does it as explained.

Oh, well, thank you very much for the offer. I have to say I just helped you with your project just because I liked it and I wanted it to progress, and also because I like helping people, not because I wanted anything in return. Though if you do want to help me with this, sure, go ahead, I won't stop you  :P .

I know it looks cartoony, but that was kind of the point of the original mod, so there's little to be done without a new head mesh. I mentioned it in some previous post, so maybe you could indeed help with it: maybe a modified Argonian head mesh edited to look more like a shark instead of a reptile would do the trick, and also improve helmet compatibility because it would mean they could use Argonian head gear instead of the upscaled human gear they get with the skeleton node trick AyyRofLmao came up with.

The thing would be just like with your Khajiit head: take a CITRUS head, don't touch polycount, just move polys around, and potentially don't touch eye or mouth areas so that vanilla Argonian head and mouth meshes can be used. Maybe touching those areas is fine as long as the edits done to the head are also done to eyes and mouth. I guess if polycount is the same, the mouth/eyes should animate properly even if they are moved from their vanilla position, right?. As there would be no need to touch the neck and the weights it has, I would just need the .obj file, I'm sure I can get it working ingame just fine, and same for eyes/mouth if necessary.

That was as far as the head is concerned. For the feet, as I said I already asked BadDog for help, because I wanted something similar to his Argonian digitigrade feet, but obviously more shark-y and also built for the plantigrade skeleton instead.

I wasn't planning on using the current feet for it, just a brand new mesh built by BadDog. if you do think you can come up with something good, you can give it a try. Maybe you can just take the current feet for reference and expand/build on them, adding polys or changing UVs if required. If you do want to try, let me know and I will try to give you ideas on how I picture it.

As for schlongs, well, I have not done any research on how shark bits look like, so I'll just take your word  :P. BadDog does schlongs by making several different meshes for different states of "erection" (like, peeking out, halfway there, almost out, and fully extended), and swapping them on runtime as needed. The other option would be to create a schlong that is shaped in a way that it doesn't need to "unsheath", kinda like normal human SOS schlongs are (so swapping meshes is not required), but still looks appropiate for a shark race. Similar to what BD did for his Orc schlong using a mesh originally built for Trolls (meaning procedure, I don't think the troll schlong would fit).

I'd say my priority would be the heads if you don't mind, 'cause you have the skills and talent required to make them look great, and I can probably implement them easily. For both feet and schlongs, I would need help in getting them weight painted and working ingame, so i would probably have to ask BD for help on that. Still, any work you could do on them would also be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Okay, i'm going to go ahead and upload the current feet, just in case. Here you go. It's straight out of NifSkope's OBJ export tool, so it should be fine:

Just one last detail, I have a request about the UVs. I would like them to be shifted downwards, so the same texture file can hold both textures for human feet in their place in the upper part of the canvas and for beast feet in the lower part. That way, if some feet gear that shows skin is equipped, it will use textures for human feet and look right. Like this:

As for how I want them to look, to be honest I don't have a clear idea. Maybe some of the drawings posted in the first post of the Anthro Shark Race thread could give you some ideas, specially the last three pics from the bottom. Seeing your Khajiit, I'm sure you can make them look good.

Hope that pic is clear enough. Note that the UV layout in the beast feet area is just from BD's Argonian feet, if you decide to do this you can set it up the way you like as long as it doesn't overlap with human feet UVs.

Edited by Blaze69