• 2 weeks later...

I've been waiting for a mod like this for a long time and I love it. It's nice because I use WeightMorphs purely for stomach purposes, to make my character look stuffed, while I use this mod in tandem to make my character look like she's slowly gaining weight as well.

I have a concern about the Fully Animated Meals Potions mod, which allows you to see your character eating each food. When I run this mod, the animations for FAMP no longer play. I'm not sure why that is.

I've been waiting for a mod like this for a long time and I love it. It's nice because I use WeightMorphs purely for stomach purposes, to make my character look stuffed, while I use this mod in tandem to make my character look like she's slowly gaining weight as well.

I have a concern about the Fully Animated Meals Potions mod, which allows you to see your character eating each food. When I run this mod, the animations for FAMP no longer play. I'm not sure why that is.

Probably both are fighting over alterations of the vanilla food items. I'm working on changing how diet based butt works to improve compatibility with such things, but I may not have much modding time till after the holidays.

• 2 months later...

That's a nice idea, first i saw this mod i thought "no need for that, weightmorphs does anything i want". But different time scales or such sounds good :)

@Pinnie: to take a look at weightmorphs could be useful, it also has an option to recognize custom food like from RND, not sure if the source code is included, though. 

• 1 month later...

When I try to run Wrye Bash, it stops at your mod. It's probably QUEST instead of QUST:

attachicon.giferror.PNG

Record types are always 4 letters, so QUST is correct.

Looks like it's choking on the scripts attached to the mod config menu quest.

That said, what exactly are you trying to do? Bashed patches with script-based mods like Diet Based Butt are generally a very bad idea.

When I try to run Wrye Bash, it stops at your mod. It's probably QUEST instead of QUST:

attachicon.giferror.PNG

Record types are always 4 letters, so QUST is correct.

Looks like it's choking on the scripts attached to the mod config menu quest.

That said, what exactly are you trying to do? Bashed patches with script-based mods like Diet Based Butt are generally a very bad idea.

Just rebuilding my bashed patch. Wrye Bash doesn't uncheck or try to merge DBB but it does throw an error.

• 4 months later...

Doesn´t work ? My Ass is not changing. Not even if i spawn in 100,200,300 or 1000 Sweetrolls and eat all. Nothing. 

Yours

Aki <3

Dumb question, but you did turn it on in MCM first? It defaults off.

I did yes. I even put the Max and Min for a change to Very High.

Doesn´t work ? My Ass is not changing. Not even if i spawn in 100,200,300 or 1000 Sweetrolls and eat all. Nothing. 

Yours

Aki <3

Hmm, sounds like either a body that doesn't support butt scaling, or a mod conflict. Are you using any other food/drink related mods?

(I'm working on refactoring DBB to be less of a conflict magnet, but it's not done yet.)

Yours

Aki <3

Hmm, sounds like either a body that doesn't support butt scaling, or a mod conflict. Are you using any other food/drink related mods?

(I'm working on refactoring DBB to be less of a conflict magnet, but it's not done yet.)

Ím using Devious Butt which increases and decreases Butt and Belly Size. The More you Drink,Eat or take Potions, the Bigger you get and then you fart. yea..

• 2 months later...

Is there a way to change the max butt size beyond just two. Is there a simple fix in the script?

I should have a new version out with higher limits soon.

Just be warned some bodies look really weird above butt scale 2.

Thanks for that and thanks for your mod. Would love if hips and thighs were an option. "This sweet roll just goes straight to my thighs."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
On 11/3/2016 at 12:21 AM, MorePrinniesDood said:

View File

"Would you like a sweet roll, thane?"

"I shouldn't, it'd go straight to my ass."

"One won't hurt."

--- 5 sweet rolls later ---

"Damn, my ass is huge now. What do they say about exercise?"

Classifies the foods from Skyrim, Hearthfire, and Dragonborn (Dawnguard didn't add any food) into standard, healthy, fatty, sweet and booze. Each class has its own calorie count, configurable in MCM. As you eat, your butt gets bigger. As you work out, by swimming, sprinting, or fighting, your butt gets smaller.

Requires a body (like CBBE or UNP) and skeleton (like XPMSE) that support butt scaling.
Also requires the basics: SKSE and SKyUI as well as Hearthfire and Dragonborn DLCs.

Can you make one for the base game?