Voiceset Y-Type AG3 Conversion 1.0

Lovers bitch requirements are in the OP here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=310

Of note it requires both creatures and the creatures animations pack in addition to the base/resource lovers packs.

Yeah, I have all of those. I made sure that all of the requirements were met before I posted here. Interestingly, even after reinstalling the joburg package with the sound file, I still get the feminine gasps, though the sound file contains the more masculine sounds.

Can CS be used to open .esp files? I wouldn't mind just browsing the code, but as I said, when I open each of the esp files the same basic sounds are listed, so I suspect it isn't opening them at all.

Thanks again and have a good weekend! :)

The CS is exactly what you use to open the esp. HOWEVER, what you really want to look at are the scripts. The scripts are where the sounds used are going to be listed. Likely the scripts are going to refer back to lovers with PK.esm.

FURTHER NOTE: You won't be able to view the lovers scripts unless you open the CS through OBSE. To do so, make a shortcut for the cs and then you will need to change the target to:

Drive and folders you have installed oblivion to then: oblivion\obse_loader.exe" -editor

For a picture if that helps you understand better: http://cs.elderscrolls.com/index.php/Category:Oblivion_Script_Extender

Once you have done this then click "apply" then "ok". Now click on this shortcut to open the CS through OBSE and you will be able to view the lovers scripts. :)

EDIT: Oh, the scripts can be found once the CS loads up with your chosen esp, by clicking on "Gameplay" (top row - next to "help") and then edit scripts.

• 4 years later...