16 hours ago, GreyWolf40583 said:

Downloaded the files and placed them where they should go in the folders but it says that the VideoMaster.esm and StarlightDriveInVideos.esp is missing. I even redownloaded the VoTW mods and still the same thing. This isn't the only mod that does this. But all 3 mods are from this website. All 3 mods affected by this are: this mod, PWP Vault 69, and the Vault 69 reels.

Read up - none work with the new VoTW update until these can be updated also.  As most if not all of these authors are not active in the threads, this is unlikely to happen soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

New VoTW changes affecting SexTapes and Vault 69 Reels:

Old file ---> new file

-------------------------------------------------------------

VideoMaster.esm ---> VotWMaster.esm

StarlightDriveInVideos.esp ---> VotWStarlightDriveIn.esp

Download the 1.7 versions of VoTW and the Starlight Drive-In Module to get the needed files.

• 1 month later...

I just made a patch for this mod.

VotW Plugin - Sex Tapes - Patch 2.5.2.7z

Install the original, then install this patch, overwriting all files from the original when asked.

The patch is for VotW 2.5.2. I made the five movies able to play on televisions and projectors. They do NOT work with the Starlight Drive-In (resolution is way too low, looks horrible.)

The five tapes can be crafted at the holotape workbench VotW added. Alternatively, you can use the console command: help “sex tape” 4 to get the IDs for the tapes and then player.additem them to your inventory directly.

I hope this isn't against any rules. My patch doesn't contain any work from the original author. All credit is and remains with Skottorp.

Happy 4th July!

I sometimes have to wait a couple extra seconds for the animation of my character fiddling with stuff to finish while exiting the VotW workbench but I never got stuck in it.

Can you elaborate what exactly happens when you get stuck? Does the “Tab (Exit)” prompt not appear in the menu? Do you get stuck after choosing to exit? Once you're stuck, what's on the screen? Does the game freeze up?

I've seen some complaints about problems with the VotW workbench on the Nexus VotW page itself, they're usually vague and never get followed up on or resolved. I need more information to see if this is a problem with my patch, VotW itself or a conflict with some other mod.

Én néhány La Fontaine mesét szeretnék a nagy babáknak... persze, a tartalom lényege a magyarázat és az, ki miként látja azokat. 

I have some La Fontaine stories I want big babies... of course, the content essence of the explanation and the who how they see them.

A buta NPC-nek mindegy mi van. Az üres képernyőt is hasonló lelkesedéssel bámulja, de nálunk szeretjük a pörgős dolgokat. Akár Francia nyelven is ...

The stupid NPC for no matter what. The blank screen similar enthusiasm staring at, but for us, we like fast things. Up to French language ...

A gondom... enyhéden bonyolultnak tűnik a készítő program. A kimeneti beállítások pedig nem világosak. Mennyi pixel?

The problem is mild your looks complicated, the maker program. The output settings is not clear. How much pixels?

Thank you very much for the help support.

Goodness, is that Hungarian? I'll try my best.

The source video settings do not really matter. It should be 4:3 aspect ratio because that is what the televisions in the game use. Otherwise you get distortion. As long as FFMpeg can read your file it will be good.

For televisions you use the scripts provided by VotW that generate 4K textures out of your video. For the Starlight Drive-In you use the 8K script.

On 6/26/2017 at 1:15 PM, TheRadianttDawn said:

Hey excuse me, I can't get the commands to work to get the tapes

When I type this: help "sex tape" 4

I get this:

-------VIEWER STRINGS NOT AVAILABLE----------

-------OTHER FORMS------------------------

usage: help

filters: 0-all 1-functions, 2-settings, 3-globals, 4-other forms

form type is 4 characters and is ignored unless the filter is 4.

Can someone tell me what am I forgetting please?

i am having the same issues is this mod dead or something it seems kinda quiet around here i tried manual install didnt work then deleted it and tried a nexus manager install didnt work either i just get the same messege as this guy 

Yes. The mod is kinda dead, since the original author hasn't been around for a while and the mod doesn't work with “Videos of the Wasteland” version 2.x and later anymore.

Version 2.x of VotW made some really fundamental changes to the way videos from plugins are handled. I made a small patch for this mod to make it work with VotW 2.5.2, its a couple posts up (#55)

The problem you describe indicates the plugin itself was not loaded. If you use VotW 2.x (and the original mod without my patch) that is a good thing because it would otherwise crash your game. If you use an older version of VotW you might have another video plugin that conflicts with this one.

VideoMaster.ESM was the name of the old (and outdated) VotW masterfile before version 2.x.

If you're using VotW 2.5.2, install my patch over this mod. My patch includes a new ESP plugin file for this mod that uses the new VotWMaster.ESM instead of the old VideoMaster.ESM.

On 7/13/2018 at 10:14 PM, Tefnacht said:

Goodness, is that Hungarian? I'll try my best.

The source video settings do not really matter. It should be 4:3 aspect ratio because that is what the televisions in the game use. Otherwise you get distortion. As long as FFMpeg can read your file it will be good.

For televisions you use the scripts provided by VotW that generate 4K textures out of your video. For the Starlight Drive-In you use the 8K script.

Thank you very much ...

On 7/10/2018 at 11:51 AM, Tefnacht said:

I sometimes have to wait a couple extra seconds for the animation of my character fiddling with stuff to finish while exiting the VotW workbench but I never got stuck in it.

Can you elaborate what exactly happens when you get stuck? Does the “Tab (Exit)” prompt not appear in the menu? Do you get stuck after choosing to exit? Once you're stuck, what's on the screen? Does the game freeze up?

I've seen some complaints about problems with the VotW workbench on the Nexus VotW page itself, they're usually vague and never get followed up on or resolved. I need more information to see if this is a problem with my patch, VotW itself or a conflict with some other mod.

sorry for the late reply, more specifically, once i enter the sex tapes crafting submenu i can no longer back out of it. 

Interesting.

Sadly, I cannot replicate this problem at all. I assume if you enter the S.P.E.C.I.A.L. movie submenu that comes with VotW you can back out of that one?

Are you by any chance playing with a controller? Do you run any other mods that modify crafting benches or the crafting GUI?

Sorry, I am somewhat at a loss here :/

Anyway, like Sulphur.4724 said above, if all else fails, open the console while stuck in the workbench menu and use the command player.moveto player to force the workbench menu closed. You'll go through a loading screen and then find yourself in front of the workbench.

• 1 month later...