i don't know what i am doing wrong but none of the videos play. also the videos from other mods won't play. long time ago, the last time i played the game the videos played but not anymore??? sorry for my bad english. could anyone help?

Trying to play any of the tapes from this Mod breaks the Player for all of the tapes that are provided by other Mods. :(
Sorry, not sure whats cousing that, has had similar problems with video stop working, but taking out the tapes and putting them in again usually works. Also read some were else that it's not recommended too have more than one video player per playtrough (not two in the same settlement at least), so you could check that to begin with and see if it makes any differance. Also, are you mixing my tapes with other? Think my folder order is slightly different from Razorwires so could be some conflict there, altough I dont really see why.

Hopes that helps, not much of a bugfixer I'm afraid

i don't know what i am doing wrong but none of the videos play. also the videos from other mods won't play. long time ago, the last time i played the game the videos played but not anymore??? sorry for my bad english. could anyone help?

Trying to play any of the tapes from this Mod breaks the Player for all of the tapes that are provided by other Mods. :(
Sorry, not sure whats cousing that, has had similar problems with video stop working, but taking out the tapes and putting them in again usually works. Also read some were else that it's not recommended too have more than one video player per playtrough (not two in the same settlement at least), so you could check that to begin with and see if it makes any differance. Also, are you mixing my tapes with other? Think my folder order is slightly different from Razorwires so could be some conflict there, altough I dont really see why.

Same here, tapes from other mods are playing fine, not these.

Same here, tapes from other mods are playing fine, not these.
Check out this mod, there seems to be a possible solution in the description (under "issues").

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3808-votw-plugin-zetan-files/

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, thanks for the mod first of all.

I just had a quick question, where did you get the tattoos you used in the tape ? (specifically the one with Piper BDSM) I assumed it's a body texture rather than tattoos since fallout doesn't have anything like slavetats from skyrim (yet) but I didn't find anything like that anywere (maybe didn't look hard enough ^^)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Required mod has been uploaded by a new user, RazorWire. RazorWire Videos of the Wasteland Resurrected is the title on Nexus (Not sure if I can link directly)

I'm pretty sure that I can link it for you  ;) 

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24435/?

Seriously thank you! I was really confused as to why the guy would purge both his mod and his tutorial series, but I guess he just moved them both to new accounts? Still weird, but w.e. =.=

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, thanks for the mod first of all.

I just had a quick question, where did you get the tattoos you used in the tape ? (specifically the one with Piper BDSM) I assumed it's a body texture rather than tattoos since fallout doesn't have anything like slavetats from skyrim (yet) but I didn't find anything like that anywere (maybe didn't look hard enough ^^)

Sorry for late reply, havn't played fallout 4 for quite some time so havn't checked in here lately.

Tatts are my own mod and are not going to be uploaded. Sorry, probably not the answer you were hoping for but at least you can stop looking.

Texture modding is fearly simple thou, it's mostly copy/paste, at least for simple stuff like adding tatts or decals. Only hassle (or least it was when I did the mod) is making your tatts unique (i.e not every npc in the game running around with the exact same tattoo), but there is a mod for unique player skin and one for unique companions that lets you make seprate skin textures for those at least.

Might be some type of overley system by now similar to what we have in skyrim, but changing that type of textures is usally the same process.

It's a bit of work and research (youtube and google really is your friend here) doing it the first time, but once you figure it out its quite easy and you will be able to make exactly the type of tattoo you wan't so I would recomend trying it at least.

Required mod has been uploaded by a new user, RazorWire. RazorWire Videos of the Wasteland Resurrected is the title on Nexus (Not sure if I can link directly)

Seriously thank you! I was really confused as to why the guy would purge both his mod and his tutorial series, but I guess he just moved them both to new accounts? Still weird, but w.e. =.=

does anyone have his tutorials for making your own votw videos that guy removed everything ;( really feel so bad dont know what happened to him he seemed like nice guy ;(

Guess Ill ask the same. VotW was removed so all of the mods that use it are currently unusable.

VotW was removed. Anyone have a copy?

Updated my mod description so link to VotW is now correct again.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey excuse me, I can't get the commands to work to get the tapes

When I type this: help "sex tape" 4

I get this:

-------VIEWER STRINGS NOT AVAILABLE----------

-------OTHER FORMS------------------------

usage: help <matchstring> <filter> <form type>

filters: 0-all 1-functions, 2-settings, 3-globals, 4-other forms

form type is 4 characters and is ignored unless the filter is 4.

Can someone tell me what am I forgetting please?

I get this:

Remove the " marks with sex tape. That should load it up if you installed the mod correctly.

I get this:

Remove the " marks with sex tape. That should load it up if you installed the mod correctly.

Sorry forgot to mention I also tried

Help "sex tape" 4

help "sex tape" 4

help "sextape" 4

help sex tape 4

help sextape 4

And I'm pretty sure the mod is installed correctly

• 6 months later...
On 1/12/2017 at 8:59 AM, bradleyh said:

1. Sex Tapes do not work in My Game.

2. trying to play the Sex Tapes causes the player to not work, I have to scrap the player and make a new one.

The Vault 69 tapes work, the Nismoman tapes work, and the SPECIAL tapes work. I have downloaded the file twice :classic_sad:

Can confirm this is still an issue.  These tapes not only don't work, they break the player.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Downloaded the files and placed them where they should go in the folders but it says that the VideoMaster.esm and StarlightDriveInVideos.esp is missing. I even redownloaded the VoTW mods and still the same thing. This isn't the only mod that does this. But all 3 mods are from this website. All 3 mods affected by this are: this mod, PWP Vault 69, and the Vault 69 reels.