Armor/Clothing Mods Where art thou?

You just lost 50 because i tried multiple armor mods and they don't work.

Add the armor mod manually to your mod organizer, install, open up bodyslide and batch process your conversions based on your settings and check to make sure your esp's are ticked and in the right order. If that doesn't work you have done something wrong.

You just lost 50 because i tried multiple armor mods and they don't work.

Add the armor mod manually to your mod organizer, install, open up bodyslide and batch process your conversions based on your settings and check to make sure your esp's are ticked and in the right order. If that doesn't work you have done something wrong.

I use NMM 

I use NMM 

Okay so what is the problem trying to do that in NMM

I refuse to go any further than merely knowing the basics of how to download a mod either manually or via manager. I'm not gonna go and mess with this said program and this code yada yada yada yada that shit stupid, im not bill gates.

I refuse to go any further than merely knowing the basics of how to download a mod either manually or via manager. I'm not gonna go and mess with this said program and this code yada yada yada yada that shit stupid, im not bill gates.

In that case, just head on over to nexus and download as many mods as you have space for on your harddrive. I'm sure one of them will fix your problem eventually.

This mod works fine. Played for many hours, haven't had any issues. Just toss out the .esp,  and install meshies and Textyurs. Oh, and delete the hkx file in skeleton, or the 'butt' collapses when jumping around. You'll basically have to forgo the legacy BPP stuff for a little while. 

I wasn't looking for anything sexual..... 

It isn't rocket science to do some newbie level fixing. If you don't even want to do that much you might as well give up on installing a large amount of mods because you'll run into problems at every corner and not understand why.

Not true at all, i have 20 mods active now and my game running smooth,

20 isn't even Novice. It only gets to Apprentice at around 50, Adept at 150, Expert at 300 and Master at 450 or more. And that needs you to actually know what you're doing.

Bruh if you have 500 mods already in your special edition you have a problem.

This mod works fine. Played for many hours, haven't had any issues. Just toss out the .esp,  and install meshies and Textyurs. Oh, and delete the hkx file in skeleton, or the 'butt' collapses when jumping around. You'll basically have to forgo the legacy BPP stuff for a little while. 

I wasn't looking for anything sexual..... 

it's not sexual, it's "nude". Get your head out of the crotch.

Remodeled Armor for CBBE and for UUNP fully work in SSE (make sure to install XPMSSE).

I just uploaded a new version for RMA UUNP as well to fix some minor bugs.

Version 1.18

- compatible with the Skyrim Special Edition (it already was before!). 
- resaved all projects in Outfit Studio, which fixes UUNP arm deformation and more. 
- fixed weights for spiky parts of Falmer armor (vanilla and Dawnguard). 
- fixed finger weights for the Ivory Gauntlets from Dawnguard. 
- cleaned up ground objects and elder NIFs.

Waiting for skse to import my waifu, no need to wear lewd bikinis on ugly ass vanilla characters.

Yeah the lack of advance char editing is killing my soul, the body looks great but that vanilla face, every face texture mod known to man can't save you from vanilla sliders.