Strapon "The Penetrator" issues

GameMaster1710

Hey-o

So, I've installed SexoutNG with all it's requirements, as well as SexoutCommonResourses, Spectrum's Toy Pack, SexoutStore and the like. They've all been working fine with the exception of a certain strapon, The Penetrator. When equipped during sex it appears to be completely invisible, and I'll still have it equipped in my inventory when finished, being able to freely equip and unequip it whenever I want. (Although the latter issue seems to be more of a plus than anything) I also downloaded d4nt320's The Penetrator and Futa Meshes from this post: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13901-sexoutstraponsex/page-6?do=findComment&comment=1574325 and the futa meshes stretch out into oblivion (I presume that issue is related to my previous inquiry)

I've browsed the forums and have seen other archived topics with similar issues with no real solutions in them that I could see. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here's my load order if needed:

FalloutNV.esm

DeadMoney.esm

HonestHearts.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

TribalPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

ClassicPack.esm

CaravanPack.esm

GunRunnersArsenal.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutSlaver.esm

MikotoBeauty.esm

Primary Needs HUD.esm

SexoutStore.esm

SexoutStraponSex.esp

PerkEveryLevel.esp

CompanionDe-Equip.esp

Readius_NV.esp

MikotoBeauty.esp

christinecos.esp

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

UnlimitedCompanions.esp

Centered 3rd Person Camera - Unraised.esp

SexoutPosNew.esp

SexoutSex.esp

Bouncing Natural Breasts.esp

SexoutRapist.esp

SexoutSexkey.esp

SexoutFadeToBlack.esp

SmallerTalk.esp

SexoutRapeGame.esp

SexoutDiscounts.esp

If I remember correctly, the Penetrator was actually part of the Tryout mod, not in SCR.  I made a note of this in my SORapist mod OP.  They may have included it in SCR later, but I think it's still in Tryout (which you should really have as well - damn good mod...)

I downloaded the meshes folder for Tryout and the Penetrator is indeed there, woohoo! d4nt320's meshes still stretch out into oblivion though. Are there any other textures available to make the strapons futanari-like?

• 2 months later...

Archived