Dark brown body and face

shiagwen

Did you ever noticed that the body and face from pc and npcs change from light to very dark brown if you see them from different sides or turn your pc 180 degrees?  This never happens in the original skyrim.

Not noticed this but I'm running RLO, do you have any lighting mods installed ?

noticed this; that lighting/shadows are working differently. When in shade, npc definitely look more shaded -- warmer shadows.  I only noticed because I was having trouble with Bijin's AIO, until I put it at end of 'load-order' I was getting brown-faced npc, so I was actively looking for it, while troubleshooting... 

I would def recommend trying out the RLO mod for SE, it's a manual install for itself and an update so make sure to follow the instructions but it helps take the glow out the game and make it a lil more realistic. I'm using RLO with UNP and fairskin complexion with subsurface ticked in the fairskin install.

Archived