• 1 month later...

huh I seem to have found weird issue... I had the mod on, and it worked perfectly... but due to some other mods I had to temporarily disable SoS and all it's addons... I after re-enabling both it and this addon... I do not get an option to select it... I have the default ones, (with asterisk and info about incompatibility.) but not this one... I tried completely reinstalling both of them, using the SOS reset. doing clean save, having SkyUI MCM renewed and all that... it just doesn't want to load it for some reason... I am using NMM.

Anyone had similar problem or might know what might be causing it? Again... it WORKED for a while... until I had to disable the mod die to some incompatibility.

The model is awesome, but i thought the texture could use some improvements, and it was lacking some glossiness as well.

So i decided to make it similar to the werewolf schlong which i made some changes to before.

attachicon.gifShiny Smooth Lykaios Schlong.jpg

I did the same thing with the females as well.

I thought it looked better without the extra fur, so i made two versions.

With the extra fur:

attachicon.gifGlossy Red Lykaios Schlong.zip

Without:

attachicon.gifGlossy Red Smoother Lykaios Schlong.zip

hey that's pretty nice

• 2 weeks later...

I cannot get the Schlong to bend for the life of me, RCAE is installed. It doesn't respond to my bend up/down commands, all other schlongs do.

Here's the RCAE log: https://pastebin.com/raw/8g7AzWaD

It is throwing errors in my Papyrus log, it looks like SexLab is actually a hard requirement?

Here's the full log: https://pastebin.com/raw/gSeaVZmB

EDIT: Does not work with SL installed either. Same error when I try to bend it up or down:

stack:
	[alias thePlayer on quest BDSOSDogQuest (4A035C13)].BDSOSSchlongPlayer.OnAnimationEventEX() - "BDSOSSchlongPlayer.psc" Line 28
[08/25/2017 - 11:04:49AM] Error: BDSOSSchlongQuest.HandleAnimationEvent() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call

EDIT: Got it fixed, resetting the script instances seemed to fix it. Used Script Cleaner, deleted BDOSSchlongPlayer/Quest script instances, and reloaded the game.

• 3 weeks later...

Can someone help me fix that texture problem? I cannot find what could cause that.

If you check out the pics in the download page, you'll see that's the actual schlong texture, and it's not really seamless. The ones included in Yiffy Age do blend better (though they aren't 100% seamless either), so you may have to wait for BadDog to update this mod with the YA textures to fix it.

You're right! Though, Bad Dog Hoodie Schlong is almost seamless.

Also I found there is a CTD with Lyiaios schlong when I cast Beast form. No CTD if I set Hoodie Schlong instead. Can someone check this behaviour to clarify that the issue is not only mine?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So, I've had this problem where, all of a sudden the lykaios schlong stopped showing up. At first, there was the just hole in the crotch, and the settings would show up in the mod menu, but now, that's not even showing up. I've tried cleaning, uninstalling, and saving, and while Skyrim has said the mod is installed (based off it telling me when I uninstalled it), it seems that SoS isn't detecting it now. I don't even get an option for settings in the menu. I tried installing with NMM, as well as manual, and tried both versions, with both versions of SoS. I'm completely clueless. If you guys have any suggestions as to how I could fix this, let me know. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...