Bad Dog's Lykaios Schlong

View File

With the release of the new version of the Lykaios race, this mod is not being supported anymore.

This is a sheathing SOS schlong for the Lykaios race, now with male and female versions.

Like the rest of the Bad Dog schlongs, it's not fully animated. But as it gets more aroused, it extends from its sheath and at full extension it's fully SOS-animated. The balls are animated throughout.

This schlong will work on any other beast race that uses Khajiit meshes. The texture is tailored to Lykaios, though.

Requires:

Optional:

• Sexlab - it's not a hard requirement, but most people will want it.

Load this mod after those and you're good to go.

If you're upgrading from 2.0 I think you can just load and go. If that doesn't work unload this, hoodies if you have it, and SOS. Clean your save and reinstall. 

i suppose this doesn't work on female lykaios,right?

Not at the moment, but BadDog has said that once V1.0 of Yiffy Age is done, he will look into doing some requests/fun stuff, and female versions of his schlongs are in that list, so if/when he makes them for Yiffy Age it should be easy to separate the Lykaios one and offer it as standalone here.

It's almost the same as YA, but the fur is modified to match the Lykaios more closely. Likely I'll retrofit the YA to this.

Shy schlongs generally are a script problem. Make sure that scripts/BDSOSSchlongQuest.pex exists in your data folder. I think some method of installation -- wrye bash? -- doesn't like to install the scripts folder.

It's almost the same as YA, but the fur is modified to match the Lykaios more closely. Likely I'll retrofit the YA to this.

Shy schlongs generally are a script problem. Make sure that scripts/BDSOSSchlongQuest.pex exists in your data folder. I think some method of installation -- wrye bash? -- doesn't like to install the scripts folder.

You forgot to list RCAE as a requirement, so I guess unless people have it installed already because of Hoodies, Yiffy Age or any other mod that requires it, the schlong-swapping function won't work for them. That may not be the only reason, though, but is still worth looking at.

You guys. Okay, spent a little time on it today but ran into a bizzaro bug where the schlong floats free of the female body, even though it looks fine in Blender. Gonna take me a little while to figure out what's up.

What female body are you using for reference? I guess the original UNP body from the main UNP page, right? If so, I think I know what the problem is.

For some reason, the bodies that were created such a long time ago (Original CBBE and UNP both) had some kind of offset applied to the whole scene in NifSkope, and I guess it would extend to any program you imported the meshes to. IIRC the body is moved forward and lowered a little when compared with the standard placement. That would explain your "floating schlong" thing, because it would be fit to the "offset" body instead of the correctly placed one.

See it here. Left is UUNP with the UNP preset, right is the original UNP file. If you copy the feet NiNode (which has the right placement) and use the "Paste at End" option in Nifskope to have both NiNodes in the same file, you can see UUNP matches placement just fine, but the original UNP body is displaced due to the offset:

In order to get UNP body meshes without the offset thing, you can use the UNP meshes from UUNP, which I think would be the best option because fitting the schlong to UUNP's topology and poly placement would make an hypothetical future Bodyslide conversion easier, but would also work fine with the original UNP body (the opposite doesn't necessarily apply).

If you don't want to tinker with BS yet, just let me know and I can pack just the UNP body files straight out of UUNP/Bodyslide and upload them here.

Also, this is just my two cents, but please don't go low on the polycount. All the talk with Nightro in the CompleatKhajiit thread about polycount and the research it entailed has made me realize how useful having a higher polycount is. I don't mean going all-in 64k tris or anything similar, but for example EvilReflex created a high-poly schlong mesh with something like 5k tris for his Bodyslide conversion and it helped a lot with shape fitting and smoothness when compared with the original UNP addon mesh, even when using UNP itself.

EDIT: Okay, I went ahead and uploaded them here for you. I packed both the standard/Non-BBP version and also the HDT version, since the last one also includes Belly weights and I wasn't sure if your mesh would touch any area with belly weight paints (and thus would require to also have the Belly weight paints added to seamlessly fit the body):

Edited by Blaze69

Fabulous, thank you. I did download UUNP and then it started talking about bodyslide and a billion other things that had to be integrated with MO, or maybe not, and maybe it was only one, and anyway my brain exploded. Yes, it sounds like this is the problem, and it explains an odd glitch from back when I was doing the feet which I solved by switching to the vanilla body.

So I'll use your files. I'll see if I can do the HDT enabled one and give you belly weights because what's the point of having your futa character if she can't get pregnant, amirite?

Fabulous, thank you. I did download UUNP and then it started talking about bodyslide and a billion other things that had to be integrated with MO, or maybe not, and maybe it was only one, and anyway my brain exploded. Yes, it sounds like this is the problem, and it explains an odd glitch from back when I was doing the feet which I solved by switching to the vanilla body.

So I'll use your files. I'll see if I can do the HDT enabled one and give you belly weights because what's the point of having your futa character if she can't get pregnant, amirite?

Really good to hear.

BTW, the HDT Belly thing is not strictly necessary, it's just that since the schlong is a sheath, it will probably cover some parts of the lower belly that are weighted to the Belly bone, and for the people that use a HDT config with jiggly bellies or any kind of belly node scaling it would probably look odd to see the belly clipping through the non-moving/non-scaling upper part of the schlong.

Awesome work!  Finally pushed me to try out a Lykaios.

One thought; the Lykaios feet don't seem to get along with armor.  Any thoughts on making your compleat khajiit feet work with this race?

The feet are already integrated in Yiffy Age of Skyrim. Works fine both for Original Lykaios and Previously-Nord-Now-Lykaios Lykaios. As for making it standalone, BD would have the last word on the matter.

No reason not to, but I have a lot of things on the wish list already...

One of which is putting this schlong on the damn females. I loaded up your UNP/HDT body, Blade, fitted the schlong to it, but it still floats a bit in front of the body, just not  as much. So I thought fukkit and loaded up the vanilla body, but it's positioned inside that one so if I fit to it the schlong will float worse. I have no idea what's going on.

You say there's some kind of offset in nifskope operating? Any idea what that might be?

Here's what it looks like:

post-441330-0-20185000-1479088370_thumb.jpg

Looks fine in Blender. Looks fine in Nifskope when I put both meshes in the same file. Looks like this in game.

Bone weights? Something being forced to float away?...

Shit. No schlong bones on the female skeleton. I even know that because I had to add them by hand in Nifskope.

So what are people using? Is there some SOS-enabled female skeleton out there? XP32/XPMSE?

Edit: Nope, that's not it. XP32 does have the schlong bones on the female skeleton and that's what I'm using.

Female lykaios problem.jpg

Looks fine in Blender. Looks fine in Nifskope when I put both meshes in the same file. Looks like this in game.

Shit. No schlong bones on the female skeleton. I even know that because I had to add them by hand in Nifskope.

So what are people using? Is there some SOS-enabled female skeleton out there? XP32/XPMSE?

Edit: Nope, that's not it. XP32 does have the schlong bones on the female skeleton and that's what I'm using.

What behaviour file have you pointed the meshes to? SOSMale.hkx or SOSFemale.hkx? There is a difference in placement between the two files even if the schlong is in the exact same base position.

IIRC the male one places the schlong a little forward and lower than the female one, so it looks like it may be your problem. Try changing the behavior path to the female one and see if it helps.

See this example here, I used the Sharkmer schlong for females with exactly the same meshes but pointed to the two different behaviour files. These two first pics are with the SOSFemale.hkx:

You see, well placed, and as natural-looking as it can be. On the other hand, this other two are taken in the same place, with the same size and with the same meshes but with the behaviour data of the schlongs pointed to the SOSMale.hkx instead:

As you can see, the placement is obviously different between the two behaviour files, and also if you look closely at the pic from the side with the SOSMale.hkx, you'll see there is a small gap that is not present when using the SOSFemale.hkx. So try setting the BSBehaviorGraphExtraData to "Auxbones\SOS\SOSFemale.hkx" and see if it fixes your gaps in placement.

Edited by Blaze69

thank you so much for this! they look so great and very detailed, very hot~

it looks super great at it works super great, you're super talented, anyways enough ass kissing.

I do still have a few problems like all custom shlongs between animations and adjusting my the erected state on my own causes a little bit of latency as it tries to figure out what the hell it's doing, but that might just be my toaster.

attachicon.gifFemale lykaios problem.jpg

Edit: Nope, that's not it. XP32 does have the schlong bones on the female skeleton and that's what I'm using.

Hnnnnnngh where is the donate button

Damn, you futa pervs, how do you keep the balls out of the way of the pussy?* Or do you? Does this lady have cock and pussy or just cock? 

Going with just cock for now. Making room for the pussy means running the ball sac way far forward.

* High on the list of "questions I never thought I'd be asking on the internet."