Hey thanks for all the outfits. There is a small problem with the Extravaganza Top Gun jacket, the interior is invisible for some reason. Pic:

It looks like that both in bodyslide and in-game.

It's not a bug. It was made that way.

Ty Vitriks for too many awesome outfits to choose from :P

Well just a minor complain here You are doing a far too great job on your oufits, haha joke aside. Great outfits and they work pretty well with cbbe pfysiks too.

Keep up this and I maybe even buy a custom outfit :P

Kudo from a fan 

hey i got a questions maybe its a little bit stupid , and maybe i understand something wrong but the Bazoongas Workshop file got all clothes in side or do i need to download all 1 after another ? 

hope u understand what i mean :D

Greetings from germany

Lahmia

hey i got a questions maybe its a little bit stupid , and maybe i understand something wrong but the Bazoongas Workshop file got all clothes in side or do i need to download all 1 after another ? 

hope u understand what i mean :D

Greetings from germany

Lahmia

Latest (from second post in this thread) Bazoongas workshop.esp file needed only for mods that made in 2016 year. All 2017 don't need Bazoongas workshop.esp. 

WoWZA WoWZA!  The Big Bazoonga has done it again and again and again squared or is it cubed?  Well...it is a fooking extravaganza THAT'S what it is!

Yes, I just found this because I was trying NOT to play Fallout 4....but I gave in and bought it and all the expansions all at once for my birthday.

Bro, these outfits just took my breath away!  I'm gonna get a headache trying to figure out which ones to put on which NPC....but I know Cait will LOVE the Street Fox & Scissor's Girl for certain.  

Have you ever thought of adding these to leveled lists?  That's what I'm gonna have to do to get the chance to see them all properly.  Am I correct in saying that Extravaganza alone has 40 outfits?

Being a faithful follower of your Skyrim creations, I should have known to be on the look out for more Bombastic Beauty and generous genius coming from your workshop.  Thank you so much for sharing!  

Planning to "merge" the mods from 2017 into your main ESP from 2016.  Do you envision any problems with that?

I'm always trying to keep my load order LOW so as not to strain my main frame.  =P

Looking FORWARD to seeing more of your inspiration made into meshes, AND, because there is NO cooler movie to be inspired by, have you seen:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0978764/mediaviewer/rm3866888960?

The costume designer of that flick definitely made moving movie magic!

My personal request of course would be the Babydoll outfit.  Pretty sure someone made a decent stab at it in FNV.  But there are plenty of others those ladies wear that are just as "fitting" for the F04 universe, don't you think?

oh, well.....my 2cp.  Ciao Bella Baby!

Can you stop using mediafire? The amount of spyware and virus laden garbage their links try to dump on people is unacceptable and would make people think this site is malicious or linked to spreading spyware.

Two words - Window's Defender.  And......have a good Firewall........Windows or better.......And.....don't click on anything that pops up.......EASY PEASY.

I've run for years with NO anti-virus whatsoever....and never had a problem...because I don't DO things that give you viruses.   Like clicking stuff that pops up.   

These mods are here for FREE and there is no way it didn't take HOURS of his life to make them.

Be grateful.   Or leave the mods alone.  Nuff said.

No shit really? only dumb people click on those popups there is a skip ad button top right but if you have adblocker installed as I do it eventually stops you from downloading because they post a nag screen about adblockers. When I load the link through malware explorer all kinds of shit tries to happen but my AV stops it however that doesn't stop the link from opening all browsers I have installed several times over as I noticed in task manager trying to run phishing links over and over again. I hope mediafire goes out of business and based on the way they are doing things now it might not be long. Any other hoster out there is better than mediafire even keep2share and similar they don't complain about adblockers either.

WoWZA WoWZA!  The Big Bazoonga has done it again and again and again squared or is it cubed?  

oh, well.....my 2cp.  Ciao Bella Baby!

0. Thank for your response.

1. Extravaganza contain 40 pieces of clothes.

2. I won't be adding my outfits to leveled lists, because I don't know how to do that and honestly don't see the point. People can do that on their own if they want to.

3. I'm not planning to merge different .esp files. A lot of people asked separate esp, so I will continue doing that.

4. About Babydoll, I made enough outfits with skirt. Also personal request info is in the first post.

Can you stop using mediafire? The amount of spyware and virus laden garbage their links try to dump on people is unacceptable and would make people think this site is malicious or linked to spreading spyware.

I can start using mega. But honestly, I have no problems downloading from mediafire.

Honestly I don't care about the adfly. Vitriks puts a lot of work in his work, if you don't like it, don't download it, or convert some armors yourself. It's hard work and it really pisses me off seeing people demanding Vitriks to host the mods elsewhere.

Some people forget that there's someone spending their time to release stuff for free. Instead of posts saying thanks, I  only see people complaining about this and that.

If you want ad revenue so badly, could you at the very least use some less sketchy ad shorteners and file hosts? I've never even heard of all of the ones you're using, and they all demand I drop every single last shield I possess to access the files (ad blockers, script blockers) and leave me wide open to viruses.

At least used a recognized filehost and link shortener so I'm not as likely to get viruses from this stuff ffs...

All these hosts are the really, REALLY bad kind - the kind that gives you fake redirects to ad sites when you click the correct download button, tried to open new windows and puts them automatically to the background, etc. I'm not going to download these no matter how much I want the outfits. Sorry, but this is just too risky.

Just wait for ad fly to load WAIT !!!  And click Skip Adds Large flashing thing .   Seriously not that difficult ?

Adfly is only used for one or two of the armors - there are some adfly clones mixed in there, too. Beyond that, the file hosts are the really sketchy part of the exchange.

And I never said "difficult", I said "risky as fuck". You want a virus? Well this is the kind of thing that has the highest probability of gaining you one...