I need help to make a body like of Haydee from the game Haydee with Magic Nipple . (for Skyrim special Edition)

Guest IceStorm36

Guest IceStorm36

I fell in love when playing the game Haydee. both the game and <3. So if any one can help my to get the same effect in Skyrim special Edition. I/we need Body, Big Breast and Butt Physic. and magic nipple/breast spell casting. and i like to have it compatible with cloth and armor to. eve npc companion. it will be the greatest spell casting companion. special when the companion is casting spell.

i love any help any one can give me. i'm really useless when it comes to modeling. I was trying to get simulor affect a some months ago but the animations ware broken even when i ditt all the steps in the instructions from A to B. so this time im asking for help to get the game like i wont it to by. I can't by the only one who wont to gather a cool little mod pack like this. I love playing 3 person like so many players. 

This is the mod im thinning about when casting spells.

Magic Nipple - Cast Magic From Nipple - and More

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32758-magic-nipple-cast-magic-from-nipple-and-more/page-1?hl=nipple%20spell

anyway putting this to gather and make it work in a easy download for people like my who are having problems making mods work. first time i used magic nipple it work fine. the second time it did not work. even after i many hours of work. it my by broken or not up to date.

Too early.

Physics are not yet possible. A minimum bouncy was added by Groovtama just yesterday. But it is not "physics".

And also you need an advanced skeleton for it. And, again, it is not yet ready.

Guest IceStorm36

Too early.

Physics are not yet possible. A minimum bouncy was added by Groovtama just yesterday. But it is not "physics".

And also you need an advanced skeleton for it. And, again, it is not yet ready.

Thanks. i'm up to date on all those thing. even wen i'm asking four help. i'm trying to work thing out for my self and other who like to play the game in the same manner as i. i'm waiting for them to release them to try them out. i do be leave thing like magic nipples mod is dead even for skyrim original.

Archived