Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

CBBE / UUNP / BodySlide and Outfit Studio

CBBE UUNP BodySlide Outfit Studio Unified UNP Body ousnius Caliente Outfit

• Please log in to reply
227 replies to this topic

meme supreme

meme supreme

Memetic Frenzy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 415 posts

I already do that. It's just on me to remember which file I changed. I just wish there was an easier way to be more organized with it, where I could rename the files, then reinstall the original armor back in.

Im thinking about trying meme supremes method, but it looks like it could be a bit complex.

It is a complex but it works and once you learn the method it's there forever. I've used it in like 3 armor mashups I've made so far.

PM me and I can give you a step by step walkthrough if you'd like

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

ousnius

ousnius

was cell

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,704 posts
- General: Fixed crash when loading textures in the ATI2 format (often FO4 normal maps).
- General: Fixed invisibility issues in the rendering for AMD drivers by temporarily disabling cubemaps.
- General: Fixed some buffer issues when loading textures from BSA archives (SK).
- General: Fixed wrong rendering when adding a new mesh while textures or lighting were disabled.
- BodySlide: Now sets the consistency type to mutable for all meshes built with morphs enabled (SK).

Pheade

Pheade

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Copy-pasting from the tech support thread:

Hello, everyone. 
So here is the issue: having reinstalled after a few months break, I can no longer use Outfit Studio to remove armor pieces from .nifs to make clothes and armors sufficiently skimpy to my taste. Once having removed a piece, the armors cause instant ctd on Equip.

I don't know if this is something new, or something I just haven't run into before?

Also, a related (?) issue: specifically with a UUNP version of the Asker Sandrine cuirass. I wanted to remove the under-shirt to leave one breast bared. I did so, exported the mesh, loaded the game, and the top section originally covered by the under-shirt was simply gone. I said to myself, 'That's probably because they masked away the body .nif to reduce clipping'. So I deleted the body .nif, duplicated my UUNP body, copied over the bone weights, and.... CTD on Equip.

Please help!
Regards,
Pheade

Now, the only person to reply to that post mentioned skin partitions? Should I ...add that to the duplicated UUNP body or... I'm really very lost.

EvilReFlex

EvilReFlex

Perverted Demon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 869 posts

- General: Fixed crash when loading textures in the ATI2 format (often FO4 normal maps).
- General: Fixed invisibility issues in the rendering for AMD drivers by temporarily disabling cubemaps.
- General: Fixed some buffer issues when loading textures from BSA archives (SK).
- General: Fixed wrong rendering when adding a new mesh while textures or lighting were disabled.
- BodySlide: Now sets the consistency type to mutable for all meshes built with morphs enabled (SK).

BodySlide crashes after opening preview window, but only by opening older files. 

ousnius

ousnius

was cell

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,704 posts

BodySlide crashes after opening preview window, but only by opening older files. 

With v4.2.1? What are "older files"? Can you give an example?

EvilReFlex

EvilReFlex

Perverted Demon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 869 posts

With v4.2.1? What are "older files"? Can you give an example?

The Bodyslide files of my follower Ceraph work, but it crashes with the CBBE HDT Body or with the CT77 files. 

ousnius

ousnius

was cell

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,704 posts

The Bodyslide files of my follower Ceraph work, but it crashes with the CBBE HDT Body or with the CT77 files. 

No problems for me, everything CBBE/UUNP and all CT77 armors (both CBBE and UUNP) show up perfectly fine.

Are you 100% sure you've correctly updated to v4.2.1? Are you on an NVIDIA or AMD GPU? Did you try disabling BSA texture loading in the settings?

EvilReFlex

EvilReFlex

Perverted Demon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 869 posts

No problems for me, everything CBBE/UUNP and all CT77 armors (both CBBE and UUNP) show up perfectly fine.

Are you 100% sure you've correctly updated to v4.2.1? Are you on an NVIDIA or AMD GPU? Did you try disabling BSA texture loading in the settings?

AMD GPU and CPU. 

Disabling BSA textures does not help. 

[Fatal expetion has occured, the programm will temrinate]

meme supreme

meme supreme

Memetic Frenzy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Woo now I can see shit

Jinjo55

Jinjo55

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

I have 2 more questions

1. Is it possible to edit (increase/decrease) mesh volume after using the sliders? It keeps telling me they will reset to zero if I make a change.

Attached File  help.png   822.76KB   3 downloads

2. When I try to load a reference such as UUNP HDT, it will have sliders like the image above, but if I want to start with a different body, the sliders do not show up. How can I load the sliders so I can mess around with proportions.

Attached File  help2.png   611.24KB   2 downloads

Jerok

Jerok

Knight of house Thorns

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Apologies if this was solved after 4.0. I'm updating right now but it takes forever for me under NMM so I thought I might as well ask this in the meantime:

Attached File  badnormals.jpg   189.36KB   22 downloads

The nif to the right is the one located in the ShapeData folder. The one to the left is the BodySlide build output, as you can see there seems to be something off with the shape (normals?) in the output, which results in odd texturing. Does anyone have a clue about cause and solution?

ousnius

ousnius

was cell

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,704 posts

Apologies if this was solved after 4.0. I'm updating right now but it takes forever for me under NMM so I thought I might as well ask this in the meantime:

attachicon.gifbadnormals.jpg

The nif to the right is the one located in the ShapeData folder. The one to the left is the BodySlide build output, as you can see there seems to be something off with the shape (normals?) in the output, which results in odd texturing. Does anyone have a clue about cause and solution?

Yeah, long fixed. Why does updating with NMM take long? Takes about 5 seconds for me.

Jerok

Jerok

Knight of house Thorns

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 376 posts

attachicon.gifbadnormals.jpg

Yeah, long fixed. Why does updating with NMM take long? Takes about 5 seconds for me.

Certainly something dirty on my end, I've had this installed since quite some time, slow drive, 600+ mods. Ergh, it still doesn't necessarily make much sense why it takes so ridiculously long, but I assume it's wasting time doing checks versus the other mods for overwrites etc with a pretty bloated list or something.

I'd love to do a full reinstall, but it won't really let me do any backups or even switch profiles (it poops itself), so *shrugh* :P

Anyways, nice to know it'll work well after the update, thanks!

Sanvit

Sanvit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

If author is here, can you make slider's range from -200% to +200% in UUNP Bodyslider? Now it works only in Racemenu UUNP Morphs. 

ousnius

ousnius

was cell

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,704 posts

If author is here, can you make slider's range from -200% to +200% in UUNP Bodyslider? Now it works only in Racemenu UUNP Morphs. 

No, the only supported range of sliders is from 0% to 100%.

I will never have it go from -200% to 200% in BodySlide by default, because it can't be accounted for in Outfit Studio when creating conversions.

If you read the wiki, you can find some info on how to do it yourself, though.

Raidwiki

Raidwiki

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Is a little add on someone by the name of Lothar made any chance of getting it added to the actual sliders so it can be used for armor sets rather than just the basic body?

malfdawg

malfdawg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Is a little add on someone by the name of Lothar made any chance of getting it added to the actual sliders so it can be used for armor sets rather than just the basic body?

Those sliders CAN be used by armor already.  You have to add the sliders to your armor to be able to use them.

Daedal Dolphin

Daedal Dolphin

A Dangerous Dolphin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 538 posts

When using bodyslide some armors and bodies are invisible, but in game they work perfectly fine.

looking at the screenshots oyu see that some armors are completely invisible and when they arent the body is invisible.

CarmelPop12

CarmelPop12

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts

So I have a question I just converted a 7b to a unpb set in bodyslide. The armor was revamped dragonscale I think this one http://gomaperopero....agonscale-armor

haha I just found out someone already converted it lol just this second http://wtfuun.tumblr...iginal-required

lol well I still want to ask my question anyway. I'm using this particular armor as a way to learn bodyslide. If I import all armor pieces and fit them then export them do they remain separate in game still? Having never used this armor in its original form I do not know if the pieces are modular (separate) as in chest piece pauldren ect..  or all one as in all one curiass/ all one shoe /all one gauntlet.  As I can gather from looking at the first links pictures It may be modular?

Is there a way to convert armors in body slide in other words and make armor modular so it can be mix and matched in terms of pieces? Or does the mod have to originally be modular?

MsOtaku

MsOtaku

Benevolent Sadist

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts

I just used BodySlide to convert the DDA outfits to fit my PC and have "Meshes" in my Overwrite folder in MO. Do I turn this into a mod and place it beneath DDA or merge it with the mod?

Thanks in advance.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: CBBE, UUNP, BodySlide, Outfit Studio, Unified UNP, Body, ousnius, Caliente, Outfit