- General: Fixed crash when loading textures in the ATI2 format (often FO4 normal maps).
- General: Fixed invisibility issues in the rendering for AMD drivers by temporarily disabling cubemaps.
- General: Fixed some buffer issues when loading textures from BSA archives (SK).
- General: Fixed wrong rendering when adding a new mesh while textures or lighting were disabled.
- BodySlide: Now sets the consistency type to mutable for all meshes built with morphs enabled (SK).

BodySlide crashes after opening preview window, but only by opening older files. 

With v4.2.1? What are "older files"? Can you give an example?

The Bodyslide files of my follower Ceraph work, but it crashes with the CBBE HDT Body or with the CT77 files. 

The Bodyslide files of my follower Ceraph work, but it crashes with the CBBE HDT Body or with the CT77 files. 

No problems for me, everything CBBE/UUNP and all CT77 armors (both CBBE and UUNP) show up perfectly fine.

Are you 100% sure you've correctly updated to v4.2.1? Are you on an NVIDIA or AMD GPU? Did you try disabling BSA texture loading in the settings?

No problems for me, everything CBBE/UUNP and all CT77 armors (both CBBE and UUNP) show up perfectly fine.

Are you 100% sure you've correctly updated to v4.2.1? Are you on an NVIDIA or AMD GPU? Did you try disabling BSA texture loading in the settings?

AMD GPU and CPU. 

Disabling BSA textures does not help. 

[Fatal expetion has occured, the programm will temrinate]

I have 2 more questions

1. Is it possible to edit (increase/decrease) mesh volume after using the sliders? It keeps telling me they will reset to zero if I make a change.

post-1137353-0-09980700-1482705945_thumb.png

2. When I try to load a reference such as UUNP HDT, it will have sliders like the image above, but if I want to start with a different body, the sliders do not show up. How can I load the sliders so I can mess around with proportions.

post-1137353-0-27064700-1482705953_thumb.png

Apologies if this was solved after 4.0. I'm updating right now but it takes forever for me under NMM so I thought I might as well ask this in the meantime:

post-1243014-0-94079300-1482937107_thumb.jpg

The nif to the right is the one located in the ShapeData folder. The one to the left is the BodySlide build output, as you can see there seems to be something off with the shape (normals?) in the output, which results in odd texturing. Does anyone have a clue about cause and solution?

Apologies if this was solved after 4.0. I'm updating right now but it takes forever for me under NMM so I thought I might as well ask this in the meantime:

attachicon.gifbadnormals.jpg

The nif to the right is the one located in the ShapeData folder. The one to the left is the BodySlide build output, as you can see there seems to be something off with the shape (normals?) in the output, which results in odd texturing. Does anyone have a clue about cause and solution?

Yeah, long fixed. Why does updating with NMM take long? Takes about 5 seconds for me.

attachicon.gifbadnormals.jpg

Yeah, long fixed. Why does updating with NMM take long? Takes about 5 seconds for me.

Certainly something dirty on my end, I've had this installed since quite some time, slow drive, 600+ mods. Ergh, it still doesn't necessarily make much sense why it takes so ridiculously long, but I assume it's wasting time doing checks versus the other mods for overwrites etc with a pretty bloated list or something.

I'd love to do a full reinstall, but it won't really let me do any backups or even switch profiles (it poops itself), so *shrugh* :P

Anyways, nice to know it'll work well after the update, thanks!

If author is here, can you make slider's range from -200% to +200% in UUNP Bodyslider? Now it works only in Racemenu UUNP Morphs. 

No, the only supported range of sliders is from 0% to 100%.

I will never have it go from -200% to 200% in BodySlide by default, because it can't be accounted for in Outfit Studio when creating conversions.

If you read the wiki, you can find some info on how to do it yourself, though.

So I have a question I just converted a 7b to a unpb set in bodyslide. The armor was revamped dragonscale I think this one http://gomaperopero.tumblr.com/post/126087847995/dragonscale-oppai-armor-revamped-dragonscale-armor

haha I just found out someone already converted it lol just this second http://wtfuun.tumblr.com/post/140132070568/revamped-dragonscale-uunp-hdt-original-required

lol well I still want to ask my question anyway. I'm using this particular armor as a way to learn bodyslide. If I import all armor pieces and fit them then export them do they remain separate in game still? Having never used this armor in its original form I do not know if the pieces are modular (separate) as in chest piece pauldren ect..  or all one as in all one curiass/ all one shoe /all one gauntlet.  As I can gather from looking at the first links pictures It may be modular?

Is there a way to convert armors in body slide in other words and make armor modular so it can be mix and matched in terms of pieces? Or does the mod have to originally be modular?

I just used BodySlide to convert the DDA outfits to fit my PC and have "Meshes" in my Overwrite folder in MO. Do I turn this into a mod and place it beneath DDA or merge it with the mod?

Thanks in advance.

I tend to avoid merging the overwrite stuff into any of the prepackaged mods in MO because if I decide to reinstall the mod later I forget I did that and then whatever I merged isn't there anymore.  Better to create a separate mod IMO and just put the new one below it. 

If I'm going to merge something I do it outside of MO and dump it all into the same zip file so that if I reinstall at some point it's all there and installs correctly.  Doesn't really work if you're dumping extra stuff into a mod with a fomod scrip though unless you bypass the script and install manually.

I just used BodySlide to convert the DDA outfits to fit my PC and have "Meshes" in my Overwrite folder in MO. Do I turn this into a mod and place it beneath DDA or merge it with the mod?

Thanks in advance.

I tend to avoid merging the overwrite stuff into any of the prepackaged mods in MO because if I decide to reinstall the mod later I forget I did that and then whatever I merged isn't there anymore.  Better to create a separate mod IMO and just put the new one below it. 

If I'm going to merge something I do it outside of MO and dump it all into the same zip file so that if I reinstall at some point it's all there and installs correctly.  Doesn't really work if you're dumping extra stuff into a mod with a fomod scrip though unless you bypass the script and install manually.

Thanks so much! I'll make the mod now. xoxo

I'm doing a skimpy UUNP mashup set for Immersive Armors but some of the sets I build are CTD'ing me when equipped. Going through the same process for every set I make yet out of the odd 20 or so I've made so far, some just crash the game.

Can anyone look at these shapedata .nif files and see what's up? crash sd.7z

They look fine in nifskope, look fine in Bodyslide, the preview window and outfit studio itself, partitions all check out, yet they just crash. Seems really arbitrary. This set is infinitely more complex than the ones in the 7z and it worked.

post-196669-0-76520000-1484338950_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm doing a skimpy UUNP mashup set for Immersive Armors but some of the sets I build are CTD'ing me when equipped. Going through the same process for every set I make yet out of the odd 20 or so I've made so far, some just crash the game.

Can anyone look at these shapedata .nif files and see what's up? attachicon.gifcrash sd.7z

They look fine in nifskope, look fine in Bodyslide, the preview window and outfit studio itself, partitions all check out, yet they just crash. Seems really arbitrary. This set is infinitely more complex than the ones in the 7z and it worked.

attachicon.gifbosmerengraved.jpg

I do the same thing but with CBBE. The only time I have had this happen is when I accidentally have the Build Morphs checked when batch building.

I took a look at your files and the bosmer engraved armor isn't included. Was that what you were having issues with? I noticed that your file names dont' follow convention and there's no 0 or 1 nif. I also noticed that in your platemail nifs the partitions are all over the place. You have 32 and 38 for the skirt in one for example.

Can anyone look at these shapedata .nif files and see what's up? attachicon.gifcrash sd.7z

attachicon.gifbosmerengraved.jpg

I do the same thing but with CBBE. The only time I have had this happen is when I accidentally have the Build Morphs checked when batch building.

I took a look at your files and the bosmer engraved armor isn't included. Was that what you were having issues with? I noticed that your file names dont' follow convention and there's no 0 or 1 nif. I also noticed that in your platemail nifs the partitions are all over the place. You have 32 and 38 for the skirt in one for example.

Nah the bosmer armor went through fine and had way more parts than the other ones which is why I was curious as to those not working.

The files in the .7z aren't the actual models run through Bodyslide but the ShapeData it'd generate. I didn't notice the platemail having bad partitions but I suppose it's irrelevant now, I actually got those sets redone without being all crashy.

I think it's due to me importing from .fbx. Since that includes the weight in the model you import, it is a little bit more convenient but for any piece that has bones not present in the reference shape, like L/R Pauldron or SkirtBones it tends to freak out. So far just importing those particular pieces as .obj and manually weighting them I did fine.

Now I gotta work on releasing this which is turning out to be way harder than making the sets. Made a little blog post about it and everything lol

Is anyone working on making the new SSE CBBE work with old Skyrim? I know it would take a long time for all the armors and clothes to be converted as well. Unless somebody made an easier way to convert them.

I looked into it a bit myself, but I don't know anything about making sliders in bodyslide. I did manage to get the new CBBE mesh converted to old Skyrim's NIF format, but I still have to weight-paint it for the old Skyrim skeleton. well, for XPMSE.

I am kind of new to this and body mods. Is there a way to make it so the breasts are not so big but still have HDT physics??? Thanks for any help.

Use the Bodyslide tool. You can change the body in many ways, and as long as you select the HDT version of the body it will work.

Is anyone working on making the new SSE CBBE work with old Skyrim? I know it would take a long time for all the armors and clothes to be converted as well. Unless somebody made an easier way to convert them.

I looked into it a bit myself, but I don't know anything about making sliders in bodyslide. I did manage to get the new CBBE mesh converted to old Skyrim's NIF format, but I still have to weight-paint it for the old Skyrim skeleton. well, for XPMSE.

What new CBBE mesh? We haven't released anything for SSE yet anywhere.

Anyway, we won't make the SSE CBBE for Oldrim and also not support/allow it.

I am kind of new to this and body mods. Is there a way to make it so the breasts are not so big but still have HDT physics??? Thanks for any help.

Use the Bodyslide tool. You can change the body in many ways, and as long as you select the HDT version of the body it will work.

I have body slide (I forgot that)  But, in the preview area the body has 'no image' on all of the body parts. I am very new to this. Thanks for your reply.