Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

CBBE / UUNP / BodySlide and Outfit Studio

CBBE UUNP BodySlide Outfit Studio Unified UNP Body ousnius Caliente Outfit

• Please log in to reply
272 replies to this topic

usernamewow

usernamewow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Anyone know what could be causing this? Still holding out for an earlier version of the program.  If anyone could just upload that that would be so nice of you.Captura_zps8nldvt5l.png

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Vortec

Vortec

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

I couldn't find anywhere on Google or the Wiki page, but is there a way to make your presets as the standard reference shape?. For example Myprest BodyCBBE HDT instead of the included CBBE Body HDT?.

RedMonika

RedMonika

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Anyone know what could be causing this? Still holding out for an earlier version of the program.  If anyone could just upload that that would be so nice of you.Captura_zps8nldvt5l.png

I'm not ignoring you. I've never seen this and I'm waiting to see what Cell says.

RedMonika

RedMonika

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

I couldn't find anywhere on Google or the Wiki page, but is there a way to make your presets as the standard reference shape?. For example Myprest BodyCBBE HDT instead of the included CBBE Body HDT?.

Are you saying you want your preset to be listed under Outfit/Body rather than Preset? This is a Cell explanation.

ousnius

ousnius

was cell

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,787 posts

https://github.com/o...rsion-reference

Anyone know what could be causing this? Still holding out for an earlier version of the program.  If anyone could just upload that that would be so nice of you.

Reinstall the mod, make sure to run it properly through NMM or MO, try it WITHOUT NMM or MO as well, update your graphics driver(s), make sure the data path in the BodySlide settings is correct.

ousnius

ousnius

was cell

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,787 posts

The next version of BodySlide will be rendering normal maps, specular reflection and more. :)

http://i.imgur.com/7r5oQJ3.png (copy to new tab)

Vortec

Vortec

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Are you saying you want your preset to be listed under Outfit/Body rather than Preset? This is a Cell explanation.

No i want my preset to be the reference shape.

CarmelPop12

CarmelPop12

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 321 posts

I'm having an issue with a mod I'm using the nipple are high and weird Karlstein CBBE base and using unpb with the uunp redux file intalled over top of the cbbe main file. Do I need the cbbe main or can I just have the uunp installed?

edit: Is there a unpb version I tried only installing uunp and its not working still showing nipples wat high I really want to use this mod. I have no Idea what I'm doing with bodyslide tools either or how to work them. I'm using weight 60 in game is uunp doesn't cover it?

par6six6

par6six6

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

The next version of BodySlide will be rendering normal maps, specular reflection and more. :)

http://i.imgur.com/7r5oQJ3.png (copy to new tab)

:o  Awesome! I'll hold off updating and wait for this.

CarmelPop12

CarmelPop12

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 321 posts

okay a few questions here because I'm super dumb and confused. Is this just a modder creation tool or is this a body replacer in game too? Do I need this for clothing mods to work? Some of my mods install bodyslide into my game. So that is why I'm asking. Why do I need this tool installed for animated pussy and certain clothes that say for sure its a requirement? Lastly what the heck does this tool do? Every time I've tried using it, it does nothing. Do I need this for ingame play I just want to play in game not create stuff. I tried fixing a clothing mod but nothing was working. So I would prefer not to worry about that end of things.

RedMonika

RedMonika

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

okay a few questions here because I'm super dumb and confused. Is this just a modder creation tool or is this a body replacer in game too? Do I need this for clothing mods to work? Some of my mods install bodyslide into my game. So that is why I'm asking. Why do I need this tool installed for animated pussy and certain clothes that say for sure its a requirement? Lastly what the heck does this tool do? Every time I've tried using it, it does nothing. Do I need this for ingame play I just want to play in game not create stuff. I tried fixing a clothing mod but nothing was working. So I would prefer not to worry about that end of things.

Bodyslide allows you to create or use a UNP or CBBE body preset. This includes generic bodies like CBBE thin or curvy with or without HDT. You can mess around with the sliders and then save this as a new preset, which a lot of people do. After doing this you can build your armor to match your preset.

Outfit Studio allows you to fix clipping or create different mashups. It's only used if you're editing or fixing armor. For example, I use Immersive Armor but change the armor sets to my liking. I'll mix things up with different parts or even different textures.

You don't need this unless you're using bodyslide armor that's doesn't default to what ever body you're using. What do you mean it doesn't do anything? You need to export the nif and write over the original with the one you edited.

If you're curious I'd advice to check out the first post which has a lot of links and information about this tool.

usernamewow

usernamewow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Reinstall the mod, make sure to run it properly through NMM or MO, try it WITHOUT NMM or MO as well, update your graphics driver(s), make sure the data path in the BodySlide settings is correct.

I hate having to be so insistent, but i've tried all you described and i'm almost certain that my computer is just too old to make the new rendering method work, this will be the last time i bother you about uploading an older version. I apologize.

CarmelPop12

CarmelPop12

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Sounds good. I'll check it out. What I mean by it not working is I'm not seeing visual changes in the program when messing with things.

Bodyslide allows you to create or use a UNP or CBBE body preset. This includes generic bodies like CBBE thin or curvy with or without HDT. You can mess around with the sliders and then save this as a new preset, which a lot of people do. After doing this you can build your armor to match your preset.

Outfit Studio allows you to fix clipping or create different mashups. It's only used if you're editing or fixing armor. For example, I use Immersive Armor but change the armor sets to my liking. I'll mix things up with different parts or even different textures.

You don't need this unless you're using bodyslide armor that's doesn't default to what ever body you're using. What do you mean it doesn't do anything? You need to export the nif and write over the original with the one you edited.

If you're curious I'd advice to check out the first post which has a lot of links and information about this tool.

dorn

dorn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Anyone have advice on improving the saggines/gravity effect of large breasts? I want them to really lay down against the body without looking distorted.  I don't need extreme sagginess or even super huge I'd just like to see the bottom of the breasts pushed against the body more and the nipples facing down more.

Every slider I try though the breasts are just like torpedos projecting from the body.  I suspect this is a limitation of the sliders on a perky body and a "saggy" boob base is required.

RedMonika

RedMonika

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Anyone have advice on improving the saggines/gravity effect of large breasts? I want them to really lay down against the body without looking distorted.  I don't need extreme sagginess or even super huge I'd just like to see the bottom of the breasts pushed against the body more and the nipples facing down more.

Every slider I try though the breasts are just like torpedos projecting from the body.  I suspect this is a limitation of the sliders on a perky body and a "saggy" boob base is required.

Gravity and flatness should help. There is this preset that may be what you're looking for... http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/31926/?

navaro

navaro

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

hi, anybody have download link for this armor ? no steamworkshop 
entry_img_1273Bs.jpg

http://mitakusaner.b...tml#comment-top

stalfos81

stalfos81

A true Titaholic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

7base for unp or makbody for cbbe has the butt i prefer.  My previous custom preset with cbbe didn't allow for a hdt vagina. Would a custom preset with uunp allow for that? If not which already existing body for 7base would have bombshell size tits, with a more natural gravity sag and cleavage?

What in bodyslide would cause your PC to restart when doing a batch build?

dorn

dorn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Gravity and flatness should help. There is this preset that may be what you're looking for... http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/31926/?

Yea I've messed with it endlessly.  I'm looking to do something like the model Sha Rizel:

Spoiler

Maybe not so large but more of this U shape as opposed to the extreme balooning the SH and SSH sliders do.  Flatness and Gravity help some but it's the ballooning out and to the sides that's a problem.

RedMonika

RedMonika

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Yea I've messed with it endlessly.  I'm looking to do something like the model Sha Rizel:

Spoiler

Maybe not so large but more of this U shape as opposed to the extreme balooning the SH and SSH sliders do.  Flatness and Gravity help some but it's the ballooning out and to the sides that's a problem.

Those are... Yeah... Not my cup of tea... :)

Something like this?

Attached Files

dorn

dorn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Those are... Yeah... Not my cup of tea... :)

Something like this?

That seems to be the best I could do in bodyslide too.  Thanks for trying!  I've since figured out that the RaceMenu CBBE sliders work a bit better.  I basically inverted Breast Small, Breast then inverted PushUp a little while playing with gravity.  This creates a bit more natural looking big breasts actually.  Inverting Breast and Breast Small in particular are way better because they don't create the hyper flaring outward that SH and SSH do.  Fine tuning can then be done with Breast Fantasy and Double Melon.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: CBBE, UUNP, BodySlide, Outfit Studio, Unified UNP, Body, ousnius, Caliente, Outfit