I have a short question:

Is there a way when I want to batch build a lot of armors to skip the big scrollable window with radio buttons where you select between HDT and non-HDT version of the armors and automatically select the HDT ones?

For example, when I batch build Book of UUNP.

As Varithina said, you would either have or make a group for this.

Then you can choose the group in the filter and the lists adjust accordingly.

There's a page for the group manager on the wiki.

Is there a Problem with the actual Outfit Studio? 

I want to make a new profile for and armor and used a own body as reference. 

All slider work in outfit studio, but after saving, the slider in bodyslide are not working. (I'm sure that I did nothing wrong)

No, it should be working fine. Maybe a problem with your installation or MO, if you're using that.

With the DeserterX Legendary Armors conversion for UUNP, I'm experiencing some sort of "competing skins" phenomenon.

On loading a savegame, the armor doesn't immediately morph to the RaceMenu preset. This doesn't happen with other armors such as the Book of UUNP ones. Simply re-equipping the DeserterX armor applies the morph, so in itself this isn't much of an issue. Here are pictures of how this looks after loading, and after re-equipping.

post-368191-0-22496600-1505070728_thumb.jpgpost-368191-0-43938200-1505070734_thumb.jpg

More disturbing is that with the armor morphed, there's flickering across the skin, as if two textures compete. One skin seems to get affected by Wet Function Redux and the other does not. You can see some patches here on the upper arm and on the back.

post-368191-0-95995800-1505070743_thumb.jpg post-368191-0-18500900-1505073250_thumb.jpg

On still pictures it doesn't seem like a big deal, but in-game these patches flicker continuously which is disturbing. Can anyone offer some insight into what's going on, and what I can do to make the DeserterX armors behave like the Book of UUNP ones?

With the DeserterX Legendary Armors conversion for UUNP, I'm experiencing some sort of "competing skins" phenomenon.

On loading a savegame, the armor doesn't immediately morph to the RaceMenu preset. This doesn't happen with other armors such as the Book of UUNP ones. Simply re-equipping the DeserterX armor applies the morph, so in itself this isn't much of an issue. Here are pictures of how this looks after loading, and after re-equipping.

attachicon.gifskins2.jpgattachicon.gifskins3.jpg

More disturbing is that with the armor morphed, there's flickering across the skin, as if two textures compete. One skin seems to get affected by Wet Function Redux and the other does not. You can see some patches here on the upper arm and on the back.

attachicon.gifskins1.jpg attachicon.gifskins4.jpg

On still pictures it doesn't seem like a big deal, but in-game these patches flicker continuously which is disturbing. Can anyone offer some insight into what's going on, and what I can do to make the DeserterX armors behave like the Book of UUNP ones?

Looks to me like you have an extra body mesh and texture being overlayed on top of your normal body. I had the same problem not too long ago. I just went into nifskope and deleted the body mesh that came with the armor.

Sometimes armors come with their own body meshes which is unnecessary these days. The original idea was that armors would occupy body slot 32 which means the body underneath would become invisible. To combat this, armor modders placed their own body meshes with the amors.

If the armor occupies any slot other than slot 32, the original body will not disappear, and the secondary body that comes with the armor will also display. Which causes flickering as the 2 meshes and textures clip over each other causing flickering.

Looks to me like you have an extra body mesh and texture being overlayed on top of your normal body. I had the same problem not too long ago. I just went into nifskope and deleted the body mesh that came with the armor.

Deleting in nifskope did not yield the desired effect...

post-368191-0-97546400-1505718869_thumb.jpg

... but your statement about armor slots provided me the insight I needed.

If the armor occupies any slot other than slot 32, the original body will not disappear, and the secondary body that comes with the armor will also display. Which causes flickering as the 2 meshes and textures clip over each other causing flickering. 

In TES5Edit I found the following on the armor in question:

post-368191-0-85036000-1505718882_thumb.png

I can't see why the author would want any leg/calves armor to be covered by a skimpy body armor such as this. I unchecked the Calves slot and went in the game. The flickering is gone. All items show up normally when equipped together or separately.

Thank you very much Derpakiin!

Bit of a newbie question on weight painting. I had an HDT armor that had unimmersive bounce in the breasts and butt since the armor should have had solid support. To fix it, I just removed all the weight painting on the L/R Breast and Butt bones.

However, after doing this, I noticed the bone sliders in RaceMenu for the breast and butt also didn't work. I was thinking of using the bone sliders to tweak the body shape but this seems to kill that idea.

Is my understanding correct that the two are inherently related and there's no way around it?

What's the best method for adjust the body shape? I'd use the UUNP body sliders in RaceMenu, but it's harder to find UUNP bodyslide conversions than it is UNP HDT armors.

http://www.9damao.co...-26511-1-3.html

hello sorry my bad english

BodySlide does not recognize the file to convert it

I could help myself some thanks 

Bodyslide doesn't recognise things that are named using characters it doesn't support.

BodySlide should support all UTF-8 characters, though.  :huh:

I dunno fella, it's rare that I have to alter the esp before it'll load but whenever it does crop up  it always seems to be an Asian sourced mod 

Hi, all. Having a bit of a problem with clipping and could use some help.  I use UUNP HDT - Seraphim preset. And on most conversions, there's clipping on the higher weights ( >~60 ), around the butt and legs. I don't want to use a different body or lower weight (cuz tits and ass, plus lower weight wouldn't fix clipping on armor replacer), so  I decided to go through the process of fixing ALL the clipping for ALL the armor mods i have installed (mainly ct77's remodeled armor and ~20 otherrs).

I load the project in outfit studio,  click the edit button by the seraphim slider, and edit the mesh to not clip. Then save/reload project to check, and there's no clipping! But then i load the game and Heck! there's clipping. This doesn't happen with all armors, but it is incredibly frustrating. Then I thought, maybe it's bone weights. For CT77's armors,  the bone weights were good. For a lot of other armors, this helped with cllipping, but doesn't always fix it.

So what's happening? This is an example of an armor that doesn't show clipping in outfit studio, but shows (albeit minor - still unacceptable) clipping in game. It's UUNP Amiella Outfit.

Screenshot%201_zpskfzrkqvk.pngScreenshot%202_zpsw2gxydhm.png

I'd take a screenshot ingame but it's difficult to get a good shot of the clipping to show. Barely clips if standing still, clips more when i move.

Also,  the reference is not  saved into the project. If  someone can help or has any helpful info to explain why  this clips ingame, i'd appreciate it. 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a method to translate bodyslide files in Mandarin to English, so they can be used?

It should already be possible to use them, Windows should support those fonts and so should BodySlide.

Try going to your "Fonts" settings of Windows, selecting all Chinese fonts (they start with "Microsoft") and enabling/showing them.