Clothing/Armoring Creatures (possible to see new meshes) ??

LongDukDong

More of a question which could be for any Oblivion system, not Lovers with PK alone. However, for my purposes, it is.

Is it possible to apply visible clothing or armor pieces to a 'creature' that would be visible, such being the armor pieces worn by a Flame Atronach or the battle skirt worn by a Dremora? Not to say 'playable' insofar as letting the player remove them to be worn. But if it were possible to use different clothing/armor meshes to let one create variations just by adding new armor pieces.

That's the 'general' version of the inquiry.

My real wish is to add clothing/armor non playable 'gender' pieces of sorts if possible. And no, only one actual dog mesh to speak of. But if the dog is defined as a male, genetalia meshes would be applied. Likewise, female goblins would find themselves chest heavy. Think of it as a variation of Oblivion Sexualized Monsters, but using a system to actually define a creature's gender.

As to why this route, I am considering the GenderBender mod I wrote so creatures that could be affected would add/remove the appropriate meshes and flags.

Edit:  Fixed the formatting of the inquiry

Creatures can not equip clothes and armors. So they can not pick up armors or use a chest and take a armor.

But you can create creatures with armors.

See the different Goblins

Horse armor

Battle dog in LoversBitch

Yes also Genitals

The armors are in the creatures inventory.

---------------------------

Female creatures are shit.

First male and female creatures use the same meshes ( only deer an deer buck have a male and female Mesh )

And all creatures in the the creatures folder fuck player/NPC

Example: all creatures in the dog folder use dog sex animation and fuck Player and NPCs.  Dogs, wolves, Mod creatures like Hyena, Fox,durzog.  If some use female meshes they still act like a male creature.

You can create new creatures folder for female creatures ( dogFemale) so they can not have sex ( only creatures in the original game creatures folder can have sex )

Then you have new female creatures but not in game. You must change all spawn level lists  so that the creatures spawn in game.

Oblivion Sexualized Monsters have female creatures but the meshes are in the original folder, so the females act like the male creatures and fuck player and NPCs.

:-/  The hell happened to my formatted text?

Well, hell.  That did kinda squash my intended purpose... and will make genderbending spells harder to manage with creatures.  But maybe not impossible.  Is there a way to change a target's mesh?  Thinking 'setbody' here.  But dayum, that is a hella complex script.

Insofar as genders, tamago does give some creatures wombs, so it's something I plan on correcting.  I appreciate the Sexualized Monsters mod, but it makes no sense for big breasted Ogres to have no womb and some idiot with a 2-ft third leg to be ovulating.   And dangit, that spriggan chick has a hella bod.  Even though the creatures have a male-tude sexdrive, shouldn't hers be an exception?  :P

Uhhh......

I checked around.  Found a few mods that claim they actively require the use of the DLC Horse mod.  Ugh..  They use multiple horses of each variety and armor set into the mesh.  So nope, that's not it.

And those commands... I'm familiar.  The first retrieves the model path, but doesn't set it.  And the command that does set it does it globally for all creatures of that base.  Like, changing one wolf, all the others change.  And the second won't work... It's 'actor/npc' specific.

Back to the drawing board.  I would HATE to have to consider what was accomplished for the Hiyoko system.... having a hidden area with 400 children set a side so one gets picked and thrown into the world when it is borne.  Hrm... sounds like the Guph if you ask me.  When ya run out of kids, that's it.

Mebby the same COULD be done for the creatures, having a region (or regions) with about 100+ each of each creature type.  Zapping a creature means (copying the creature's data...  pasting the data into the dummy creature of opposite gender... swap em. 

But I'd so prefer it if the 'bits' could be worn instead.

Archived