[SSE] ModOrganizer 2 - now with Dev's

Akzyra

One Dev <--- lol me, though needs more. Modorganizer-umbrella has been fixed though so devs shouldn't have the issues I had. as i'm way more comfortable with python then c++.

oh and there is a 2.0.8.1, small fixes though. Think I'm procrastinating from even looking at trying to fix usvfs. 

But please if you know even a little c++ fork my repo's and get it building :D

https://github.com/LePresidente

One Dev <--- lol me, though needs more. Modorganizer-umbrella has been fixed though so devs shouldn't have the issues I had. as i'm way more comfortable with python then c++.

oh and there is a 2.0.8.1, small fixes though. Think I'm procrastinating from even looking at trying to fix usvfs. 

But please if you know even a little c++ fork my repo's and get it building :D

https://github.com/LePresidente

Well considering your version got the overwrite folder to actually work for me, which the previous versions did not, I am happy with it so far.

Now all I need to do is figure out why loot (which gives a plain white screen with loot in the title bar, but nothing else on the screen) and bash (which gives out some odd but constant error message when run) when run through it.  Only problem is they are only in mo2, the same versions both run fine in the old mo.

Sigh, I will get there sooner or later though.

Anway, enough of the whining from me, a big thank you for taking the time and effort to keep mo2 going, and lets just hope real life does not rear its nasty head at some point and eat all your free time up.

• 1 year later...

Hi. I am trying MO for the first time and while installing it, the video refers to something called NCC However I am not up on such acronyms cuss I be a NOOB!!. Err, but wish to learn only I can't even find it after googling the "NCC" subject. Can someone please help meh cuss I'm lost here. Thanx :tongue:

Archived