Help with FO4edit

btasqan

Hello

I posted this on reddit, but I am a noob there and got more confused on how to find the post after I have posted it.

I am creating a mod which should apply effects to the player only when not in power armor and the other way around. I dont know which conditions I should use for that.

I for ex. searched and the Get function for something like GetIsInPowerarmor, but didnt find that.

I hope one of you guys can help me out.

Thx

Hello

I posted this on reddit, but I am a noob there and got more confused on how to find the post after I have posted it.

I am creating a mod which should apply effects to the player only when not in power armor and the other way around. I dont know which conditions I should use for that.

I for ex. searched and the Get function for something like GetIsInPowerarmor, but didnt find that.

Thx

Might be IsInPowerArmor I know I had fun looking for it myself and it might be available in condition checks but not scripts or you might have to do aa check for the keyword PowerArmor instead.

Hello

Thx

Might be IsInPowerArmor I know I had fun looking for it myself and it might be available in condition checks but not scripts or you might have to do aa check for the keyword PowerArmor instead.

Thx. That did the trick for some stuff.

I now also found the condition wornhaskeyword -> ispowerarmorframe which work very well it seems.

Archived