Mod Manager of Choice for SSE?

Baloo Ice

You still have a lot to learn.

really? i think i know more than enought to convert outfits

170106092813406522.jpg

can convert them to the v6 conversion in less than one hour if i feel like it since i am not stupid enought to edit those meshes manually in 3dmax or blender with your useless superior knowledge

It gets so boring and I'm tired ...

I have only 3 esp for 127 armors.
No wonder the mind is not enough for recognizing theme "Mod Manager". Not bad - with beginners often happens.

Take your pictures, go to the street - and maybe with some luck. You meet an old grandma, who is interested in your problems.

I have no interest and time for problems of little guys.

After having used FOMM, NMM, and MO I would have a hard time using anything other than MO now.  The only real issue stopping me from switching to SE at the moment is lack of SKSE.  I was actually surprised that even a lot of the Oldrim mods I like that use SKSE have been converted to SE in some form already.  There are a few key holdouts that I doubt will be converted without SKSE but I'm betting as soon as SKSE works well enough that SkyUI gets converted, a lot of the holdouts will follow suit.

Archived