SSE Screenshots and Character Shots

Guest nvidiot

I'm an ECE user and I'm anxiously waiting for it to be update for SSE. Though I'm fearing it may not be updated. I've not touched the body mods until and unless all small quirks have been worked out for Special Edition first.

@Nvidiot - I got ECE half working, and once SKSE64 comes out I'm hoping my port will work :D  My character I posted above is using the ECE head mesh, so that should give you a good example.  I'm quite and avid ECE user myself, I couldn't go back to race menu after getting adjusted.

The biggest question is did Japan get the SSE the same time everyone else did?  If not, that could delay TKTK from doing a port.

@Nvidiot - I got ECE half working, and once SKSE64 comes out I'm hoping my port will work :D  My character I posted above is using the ECE head mesh, so that should give you a good example.  I'm quite and avid ECE user myself, I couldn't go back to race menu after getting adjusted.

The biggest question is did Japan get the SSE the same time everyone else did?  If not, that could delay TKTK from doing a port.

how you get ECE working ?§ ; i have try but only slide work and race !!!

how you get ECE working ?§ ; i have try but only slide work and race !!!

I second this request, Silvist do you care to explain how to have ECE partially working?

@chevalierx - I'm assuming your saying only the ygnord, and "basic" sliders work right?  That's really all that works for me.  

I'm using a modified version of sky ui 2.2, and I've also tried skyui 5.  Skyui5 works, but its super slow in accessing the menu.  Not sure if that's due to the lack of SKSE or what.  I'm hoping that once SKSE64 comes out, the ECE interface will work again.

The way I got ygnord to work was again by porting over Racecompatibility by extracting the BSA, and changing the esm to an esp.  For some reason ESM's aren't working right atm, even if you "open them up" in SSE CK.  This is why USSEP is still only an esp file, when its normally an esm.

@chevalierx - I'm assuming your saying only the ygnord, and "basic" sliders work right?  That's really all that works for me.  

I'm using a modified version of sky ui 2.2, and I've also tried skyui 5.  Skyui5 works, but its super slow in accessing the menu.  Not sure if that's due to the lack of SKSE or what.  I'm hoping that once SKSE64 comes out, the ECE interface will work again.

The way I got ygnord to work was again by porting over Racecompatibility by extracting the BSA, and changing the esm to an esp.  For some reason ESM's aren't working right atm, even if you "open them up" in SSE CK.  This is why USSEP is still only an esp file, when its normally an esm.

thank you for answer

but all esm file work fine to me

tk_children ;SGhair (esm)

i think if i can port head from racemenu to normal head ( form facegendata to normal head , that will make beautifull head

Got the SE up and running with a bunch of converted mods for personal use...UNP body + Ran's old head mesh C, custom fair skin mash-up, several eye texture mods cobbled together, a couple different tintmasks, KS Hair full version and some other stuff. It's literally been YEARS since I tried to make a character without ECE or Race Menu, quite the challenge. Don't think she looks too awful :)

ScreenShot13.png

ScreenShot29.png

ScreenShot0.png

N~dles

Tinkering with Bretons...the ginger Nord from my previous shots is on hold. Can't decide whether to use Mature Skin SE or Fair Skin, or combine bits from both together to get something different. Mature Skin is starting to grow on me though...I like the rougher look, but maybe it's a bit too much? I have to try out the 'younger' texture options.

Fair Skin

ScreenShot23.png

Mature Skin

ScreenShot32.png

Can't wait until RM or ECE is available for SE...got to fix / smooth out that chin :( Switched over to Ran's Head Mesh B for the slimmer nose.

N~dles