SSE Screenshots and Character Shots

4 hours ago, Nightleaver said:

God, right now i'm jealous of you Dova-Quim, you got perfect character, a nice ENB/Reshade set AND you're good giving life to your screenshots. '-'

... Well ... What have i gotten myself into ? ..

IYO2jGK.png

Imperial legion light armor, and Sevenbase body with a few other mod to make the skin a bit better. Too bad there isn't much mod made for that Body type.

Pretty cool man, i never used 7base so i can't help u there.There's allot of stuff for unp ,unpb and cbbe , if u like a more "young" face look at this mod:  rd.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/7945?tab=files

I'm glad that you can now see it ! And sadly, i know there is a lot of things for UNP, CBBE and other of the same style but i can't find much right now for 7B anyway ! I did with what i have, but if you know if there is any fantasy armor like Lineage armors or something like that that work for SSE, i would like to know ! (Tried to get Bdo pack to work for SSe but, armor cause crash :') )

(A tiny story coming, i tried to get some combat screen but .. There were really bad. If someone have advise about that, that would be kind !)

Edit : It should work right, now. Might need a refresh like said above by SilentButDeadly !

Spoiler

"I've got a question ... Why i'm the only one wearing a light armor ? .."

oP5K992.png

Spoiler

"So ... I need to check that ? ... Look like there is something off."

jIKrsne.png

Spoiler

"Uh ... Axes .. Why they needed to put axes in that passage ? There is nothing in there !"

BlU9uXq.png

Spoiler

"What that ? ... Damn, wish i could read it."

b1d3QFc.png

Spoiler

"Oh ... Not what we're searching ? So ... We can move on then ?"

XIFuFhJ.png

Spoiler

".. Eh ? ... Why it's up to me to find a way to go deeper ? ... Because i'm the scout ? ... Damn .. Should have asked for an heavy armor."

bWxiVon.png

Spoiler

"Oh ? ... That a nice little dagger here. Should take it ..."

8KBLvmA.png3

Spoiler

"Wait ... It might be a trap or something ... Mh."

NAt2aTh.png

Spoiler

".. Well ? .. No trap ?"

9YoOp3j.png

Spoiler

"Fine for m- ... Oh."

XBHwYKg.png

Spoiler

"Whouah ! Niiiiice !"

wb3ucRw.png

O04sj97.png

Spoiler

"Uhm .. Must move fast, before they notice that i disappeared ... But ... What is this ?"

6AGPTYh.png

Spoiler

"Here ! That what we're searching, right ? So i just take it, and go back to Solitude ? Good."

XBlozqG.png

Spoiler

"Can't wait to get back in that inn, that bed was really wonderful."

WBZvk5o.png

Edited by Nightleaver

IMGUR blacklists Lovers Lab when it comes to linking images for here which is why you need to go through the extra hassle of refreshing or sometimes the image not loading at all.

I can recommend alternatives like imgbb or if you have a tumblr then that works as well. Some people use Flickr without issues.

1 hour ago, Dova-Quim said:

Hello everyone , i've posted some pics of demonica mod in nexus and they all got banned.Does anyone knows why? 

I seem to recall some time back, that there was something about Krista's Lady Body 'maybe' being a DAZ rip. Or something like that. Ever since it's been an ongoing point of contention. I don't know if any of it is true or not, as I was never really interested in the LB stuff, so never bothered to follow it. So the whole issue might be ongoing and Nexus is maybe blocking anything related to Lady Body.

Trykz

43 minutes ago, Trykz said:

I seem to recall some time back, that there was something about Krista's Lady Body 'maybe' being a DAZ rip. Or something like that. Ever since it's been an ongoing point of contention. I don't know if any of it is true or not, as I was never really interested in the LB stuff, so never bothered to follow it. So the whole issue might be ongoing and Nexus is maybe blocking anything related to Lady Body.

Trykz

I'm not english man,whats a daz rip?

2 hours ago, Dova-Quim said:

Hello everyone , i've posted some pics of demonica mod in nexus and they all got banned.Does anyone knows why? 

Someone likely bitched about them. Basically, if a moderator doesn't like your pic for any reason. They didn't like it when used Public Enemy song titles to name my pics. There's some people there that love the report button.