SSE Screenshots and Character Shots

30 minutes ago, DoubleTrouble999 said:

Ousnius mentioned that Mitosuke was going to work on conversion, but it was around the time when CBBE SE was released.

We haven't heard from Mitosuke since then.

No worries. I have the time now so I'm just gonna do it and release on Nexus hopefully but if not then on my tumblr.

The fact that ive gotten over 15 requests for DeserterXs stuff makes me think that no one has actually stepped up to do it.

21 hours ago, Nightleaver said:

My character, too bad i don't know how get good screenshots with somes animations in it.

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot2.thumb.png.c7f4a434cc8f8a28c62a1a7a7e734819.png

1. Download this custom skeleton for custom animations to work. It can be found here.

2. Download FNIS, the creature pack, and the spells pack. All can be found here.

3. Download some animation packs, at least one, they all have various poses.

a. Goma Pero Poses (my personal favorite)

b. Collygon Poser

c. YuiH Poser

4. Once everything has been installed via your mod manager of choice, you need to run a program called FNIS for Users. This is what we downloaded from step 2 and the file path for that executable is Data/Tools/GenerateFNIS_for_Users

5. When that program is opened just hit "Update FNIS Behavior"

6. Your animations should now be loaded into the game!

7. Depending on which pose mod you installed, some are activated with spells that are automatically given to you or equippable rings that are also automatically given to you.

Have fun :)

I have a bunch more poses that I use because I'm addicted. I forgot where I found those but if you're interested I can upload somewhere and give it to you. I have:

Halo Poser

Public Poser

MK Poser

Just note that there's a limit on the amount of poses you can have. I think we are allowed 12,000 by FNIS. If you also download the XXL optional file that limit will be raised to 20,000.

Also note, I heard there are issues with sexlab taking up a significant amount of poses/animations. The point is you will run out quickly so you should try them all and see which one are faves for you.

Edited by Guest

Thanks for thoses animations packs ! Will give it a try right away, just need to finish downloading and get everything right. :D (Oh and by the way, i'm french so, sorry if i'm repeating myself or using wrongs words.)

Edit : Oh and for thoses screens, i change a bit my character, and gave her a new set of armors and weapons.

Spoiler

Bandits really don't know when to stop ... I'm a bit tired of them.

xWTtCxH.png

Spoiler

Let's enjoy some rest, near the bonfire.

CrlLDxU.png

Spoiler

Eh ... Look away !

8DRiUeH.png

Spoiler

Well, time to move on !

ELzRUGz.png

Spoiler

Do i really need to freeze my ass in there ?

tSdw7ll.png

Spoiler

Uuuuh ... Creepy.

mfRSjBk.png

Spoiler

... Nothing ... Not a usefull thing ... Damn, just that campfire, well, at least, it's a bit less cold here. 

zKmwVbp.png

That all for now, was really easy to use, even if Pero Pose didn't have a registory where we could see which number gave which pose ! But it's might be because i didn't checked the screenshots link on the download page, so i can only blame myself ahah.

Aaaaand i'm a bit sad that it isn't as nice as yours SunJeong, but i will try to improve myself and do a better work !

Edited by Nightleaver

To me, you're both right and wrong. SE and Oldrim are two different things, Oldrim can be better because there are way more mod that allow this, but take a basic Oldrim and a basic SE, SE won without trouble.

Spoiler

Few ... Was a long way to get to solitude, but here i'm ! Bye bye Thalmor prisons, hello nice City. At least, i got a nice and comfy room that is ... Almost safe.

cO2HQXZ.png

Spoiler

Let's sleep some more, before moving on.

WbWDrYj.png

Just come to see that there is two files, for the screenshots, one who end by BMP, and the others. Look like the one with BMP have Re-shade and enb activated, i'm right ?

On ‎11‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 10:16 PM, SunJeong said:

No worries. I have the time now so I'm just gonna do it and release on Nexus hopefully but if not then on my tumblr.

The fact that ive gotten over 15 requests for DeserterXs stuff makes me think that no one has actually stepped up to do it.

Actually, Mitosuke posted in their profile, that they won't be able to do any new CBBE SE conversions.

https://rd.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/users/1046420?tab=about+me

Bmp and png has  nothing to do with you using reshade/enb. Some people take screenshots using Steam which saves it as png format but also reduces the quality of the image. Some people use another program called Fraps which the free version makes your screenshots bmp format but it doesnt screw your image. I use fraps but i also have a bmp to png converter because most websites dont support bmp

Also....I can't see your images....

Edited by Guest
2 hours ago, SunJeong said:

Bmp and png has  nothing to do with you using reshade/enb. Some people take screenshots using Steam which saves it as png format but also reduces the quality of the image. Some people use another program called Fraps which the free version makes your screenshots bmp format but it doesnt screw your image. I use fraps but i also have a bmp to png converter because most websites dont support bmp

I use  alt +f1 and take pictures with nvidia.

So that kinda weird since i don't use fraps to take screenshots, so it goes by Steam but i've got both, png and Bmp.

6 hours ago, SunJeong said:

Also....I can't see your images....

Like they aren't loading at all, or link is broken/not working ?

And since i've got an Nvidia too, i will use that from now on, will just need to search where they are delivered. :confused:

1 hour ago, Nightleaver said:

So that kinda weird since i don't use fraps to take screenshots, so it goes by Steam but i've got both, png and Bmp.

Like they aren't loading at all, or link is broken/not working ?

And since i've got an Nvidia too, i will use that from now on, will just need to search where they are delivered. :confused:

Open nvidia , press :interface superposée en jeu : galeria :ouvrir l'emplacement du fichier: copy and paste the pics to a folder elsewhere .

Edited by Dova-Quim

Haven't touched Skyrim in a while so just finished installing stuff again, quite nice to see what has be ported over to SE since I last played. Some standard adventures and then a detour into the "real" world to strip, pose, and sing.

20171116122117_1.jpg

20171116122149_1.jpg

20171116123241_1.jpg

20171116123257_1.jpg

20171116124534_1.jpg

20171116124735_1.jpg

20171116124954_1.jpg

20171116125541_1.jpg

20171116125558_1.jpg

20171116125711_1.jpg

20171116130648_1.jpg

20171116131232_1.jpg

Edited by Tivoko
Fixing Images

God, right now i'm jealous of you Dova-Quim, you got perfect character, a nice ENB/Reshade set AND you're good giving life to your screenshots. '-'

... Well ... What have i gotten myself into ? ..

IYO2jGK.png

Imperial legion light armor, and Sevenbase body with a few other mod to make the skin a bit better. Too bad there isn't much mod made for that Body type.

Edited by Nightleaver
I changed the link, it's good ?
18 minutes ago, Nightleaver said:

God, right now i'm jealous of you Dova-Quim, you got perfect character, a nice ENB/Reshade set AND you're good giving life to your screenshots. '-'

Hide contents

... Well ... What have i gotten myself into ? ..

https://i.imgur.com/IYO2jGK.png

Imperial legion light armor, and Sevenbase body with a few other mod to make the skin a bit better. Too bad there isn't much mod made for that Body type.

Access denied....