SSE Screenshots and Character Shots

Over the weekend I figured I'd give SSE it's fair shot. So I tried installing Velothi, one of my latest Skyrim race mods. Surprizingly, it worked with minimal effort (only needed to unpack the archive and install the loose files). Here is the result:

post-26143-0-57650600-1504555995_thumb.jpg

All in all, I was pretty satisfied. Draenei, Frost Elves, and Wildlings also worked without issue. Moonshadow Elves, however, did not fare so well. The ear meshes seem to have an issue with SSE, and likely need to be optimized. Still not 100% sold on SSE, but I think it will likely get on par with it's predecessor with enough time.

Trykz

• 2 weeks later...

A close-up of my character Alexandra resting

attachicon.gifAlexandra.jpg

Looks very nice. =) Great job.

Any chance you can tell us the mods used? Maybe even a preset? 0:)

Sorry don't have a preset. She was based around Khinara Jade from Legacy Skyrim being ported to SSE. Which in the end didn't go very well. She ended up old and scarred till I went into the SSE Character creator. Once I was in SSE character creator I made a few tweaks such as hair and lipstick. Gave her fair skin complexion, Realistic hair, and Mark of the dovahkiin tats.

I could try and recreate her. Wish I had her eariler save files sadly though :( Still it's worth a challenge I could pull off again. I miss RaceMenu though. So simple to save presets.

post-1016637-0-89012900-1505644495_thumb.jpg

ECE is good but still need that racemenu for really getting where I want my character to look.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/854978700795004949/DC774B2CF6D164B2624166D4C574ADECE351D2BF/

At least some progress is better than none, SSE is sure a hell of a lot more stable so I am happy about that.

Oh yeah been following a lot of your work R246 great job I love seeing your stuff.

So I started modding by trying to convert my RaceMenu presets into something usable in SE nearly a year ago. Now I'm trying to convert my SE presets into something usable by ECE!

attachicon.gifenb2017_9_22_23_20_23.png

CME Slots gallery. File is available here.

She is gorgeous.  She is probably one of the most beautiful characters I've seen. :wub:

Here's my character a Witch Hunter, heavily influenced by Geralt (Witcher) and Van Helsing:

tumblr_ox1ym1st3N1swzd8to1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ox1ym1st3N1swzd8to2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ox2q8cnJ2A1swzd8to1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ox2q8cnJ2A1swzd8to2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ox2q8cnJ2A1swzd8to3_1280.jpg