Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

SSE Screenshots and Character Shots

SSE Screenshots

• Please log in to reply
397 replies to this topic

bond5671

bond5671

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Spoiler

Elf Prince

Elf Prince

Addicted to my witches

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,748 posts

Changed Vicky's makeup and haircolor but I'll change her body soon... and bonus shots from my Valkyrie squad + lydia

Wooow!!! Most brilliant. Compliments.

w33beast1e

w33beast1e

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,434 posts

I'm getting quite nice results using just a Reshade preset rather than ENB or a combo. And I'm finding I'm getting a lot more bang for my buck with the sort of mods I can run as a result. Things still look a whole lot better than say, a SweetFX preset in Oldrim. I particularly like how SE handles body speculars, it's subtle but effective.

Spoiler

quin666

quin666

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts

Spoiler

Call picture Queen of Darkness. Look real unplayable at night. :lol:

circ

circ

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

I'm getting quite nice results using just a Reshade preset rather than ENB or a combo. And I'm finding I'm getting a lot more bang for my buck with the sort of mods I can run as a result. Things still look a whole lot better than say, a SweetFX preset in Oldrim. I particularly like how SE handles body speculars, it's subtle but effective.

Spoiler

I assume that's SG? So those are SG wet speculars?

What ReShade presets are you liking the most?

bond5671

bond5671

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Spoiler

Call picture Queen of Darkness. Look real unplayable at night. :lol:

It's RLO mod  :cool: and I still can play it, but more hardcore, I has Culort Nabee that automatically show me the way in the dark  :P

w33beast1e

w33beast1e

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,434 posts

Spoiler

I assume that's SG? So those are SG wet speculars?

What ReShade presets are you liking the most?

Demoniac, it's default speculars and Fair Skin/Mature. That specular set is quite heavy in Oldrim, but with this engine it's much more to my liking. 

Really like Re-Engaged, though just it's vanilla preset. I quite like SSE's basic style but I just wanted things to be clearer and a little less...orange.  Re-Engaged does that job handsomely.

But of it's weather presets I tried,  I found the weather mods themselves a little lacking in "must have" allure. Vivid Weathers seems quite inconsistent and downright unpleasant to look at in some areas, CoT 5.4 I liked a lot but it's just a little too washed out for my tastes. NAT is good but I was having some black crush issues that I couldn't tweak out. So I've settled on just True Storms for now. Very pleased with results so far. Actually it kind of reminds me of FadingSignal's ENBs. 

Spoiler

It's a bit of a revelation, being able to take character shots that look pretty good, without having to fork out a load of fps on an enb. So far, of the ENBs I've tried there's an even steeper cost than I'm used to with Oldrim, which is irritating given how cut down the latest binary is. I particularly miss subsurface scattering. 

R246

R246

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Attached File  monika01.png   1.91MB   5 downloadsAttached File  monika02.png   1.79MB   3 downloadsAttached File  monika03.png   2.08MB   3 downloadsAttached File  SkyrimSE 2017-01-13 10-11-18.png   2.54MB   3 downloadsAttached File  SkyrimSE 2017-01-13 10-30-56.png   1.81MB   2 downloadsAttached File  SkyrimSE 2017-01-13 10-37-06.png   2.84MB   3 downloadsAttached File  SkyrimSE 2017-01-13 10-45-22.png   2.76MB   1 downloadsAttached File  SkyrimSE 2017-01-13 10-47-36.png   2.37MB   3 downloadsAttached File  SkyrimSE 2017-01-13 10-59-55.png   2.25MB   2 downloads

Page 13, Friday 13. Coincidence?

R246

R246

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

A quick face lift :ph34r:

Attached File  SkyrimSE 2017-01-13 13-30-39.png   1.85MB   5 downloads

Renegad0

Renegad0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

i54uj8.jpg

kebw45.jpg

347k45h.jpg

2mg2gj5.jpg

duonq.jpg

291kjls.jpg

34njhbr.jpg

206m0d0.jpg

2uetgyd.jpg

30uz5uu.jpg

2n8vldz.jpg

2rq0rux.jpg

15335aw.jpg

Zaflis

Zaflis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

Here's 2 pics. I've given myself an extra challenge to not allow taking the suit off before completing main game and dlc's main quests ;D   Should be fun. It has 0 armor value and i'll be playing on novice difficulty.

About mods for character looks, i use: CBBE, Sporty sexy sweat, seductive lips, BodySlide, XPMSSE and i made custom mod for the glossy skin by using NifScope to edit the body nif files. 300 for glossiness and specular strength.

Attached Files

R246

R246

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

The Book of UUNP (7B) SSE. Also trying to fathom how tints work - I wanted pale blue eye shadow but ended up with a deep purple I guess. Perhaps if I mess with custom colours in Oldrim / RaceMenu I'll work out what the extra values in the CK do. I figured out hair colours at least.

Attached Files

Monstaah

Monstaah

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Spoiler

Damn bloke, what exactly makes up this outfit??.. 

is this your own custom or something available for downloading somewhere?

either way, it's sexy AF =)

w33beast1e

w33beast1e

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,434 posts

Spoiler

That's hide armor from UUNP Remodeled, the cape is Fire Keeper, found on wtfuun's page.

I am especially anatomically challenged in the bloke department, but happy to accept it as an honorific ;)

w33beast1e

w33beast1e

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,434 posts

So to celebrate a week without a single ctd, have some lewd heroic fantasy shots. Here's to my save's continued good health...CHEERS!

Spoiler

Monstaah

Monstaah

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

That's hide armor from UUNP Remodeled, the cape is Fire Keeper, found on wtfuun's page.

I am especially anatomically challenged in the bloke department, but happy to accept it as an honorific ;)

Aaah, my apologies..   ( I made an ass out of me & umption.. it's not logical but easy to make =)

Thanks for the info though, it was the cape the made me curious..

R246

R246

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

So to celebrate a week without a single ctd, have some lewd heroic fantasy shots. Here's to my save's continued good health...CHEERS!

Stunning! Are you still using the same Demoniac texture mix?

Meanwhile, I've just updated my plugin to include some better(?) eye shadow tints, hopefully get some hair colours added too, and a new version of the plugin released by the weekend, if I can coerce someone into testing it.

Attached File  SkyrimSE 2017-01-19 11-50-34.png   1.77MB   28 downloads

w33beast1e

w33beast1e

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,434 posts

Stunning! Are you still using the same Demoniac texture mix?

Meanwhile, I've just updated my plugin to include some better(?) eye shadow tints, hopefully get some hair colours added too, and a new version of the plugin released by the weekend, if I can coerce someone into testing it.

attachicon.gifSkyrimSE 2017-01-19 11-50-34.png

I swap between fair skin/mature and rsg, mostly if a reshade preset or lighting combo makes skin look too heavily tinted - still getting my head around tweaking those.

I'll happily test your plugin, no coercion required ;) 

R246

R246

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

I'll happily test your plugin, no coercion required ;)

Thank you :heart:

Attached File  SkyrimSE 2017-01-19 23-39-35.png   1.71MB   4 downloads

turbonetix

turbonetix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

I`ve never been too good at making my own faces so i just tweaked the Temptress Race ;d

Spoiler

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SSE, Screenshots