SSE Screenshots and Character Shots

ScreenShot501_zpssvazz290.png

ScreenShot552_zps9m5ji0dm.pngScreenShot573_zpsunxoxqhj.png

If not a secret, what are the body mod&texture used in 3rd picture? Looks amazing! Did you add glossy effect with ENB?

The body is UNPB, texture is Fair Skin Complexion, to add Glossy effect, you need to use Nifscope, there is a tutorial available on the Nexus, or you can just google it  :shy:

If not a secret, what are the body mod&texture used in 3rd picture? Looks amazing! Did you add glossy effect with ENB?

The body is UNPB, texture is Fair Skin Complexion, to add Glossy effect, you need to use Nifscope, there is a tutorial available on the Nexus, or you can just google it  :shy:

Damn those are stunning pics!!.. I've never used Fair Skin, is the bikini tan line an optional?

Damn those are stunning pics!!.. I've never used Fair Skin, is the bikini tan line an optional?

Nope, there's a tutorial show you how to add tan lines for your own custom body skin with photoshop, but I can't find it anywhere by now 

tumblr_ol4906KcqO1uhbm3wo1_1280.pngtumblr_ol4906KcqO1uhbm3wo2_1280.pngtumblr_ol4906KcqO1uhbm3wo3_1280.png

tumblr_ol48n9TBX11uhbm3wo1_1280.jpg

How are you making these characters in SE to look so sexy and appealing? Are you exporting heads through Oldrim's Racemenu, then placing them in SE? How do you get the bodies? The same way? I can't even 3rd person for a second how shitty my characters look, both males and females.

Thanks for the heads up. will look into that..

No Prob  :D

Thank you!

No Prob  :lol:

How are you making these characters in SE to look so sexy and appealing? Are you exporting heads through Oldrim's Racemenu, then placing them in SE? How do you get the bodies? The same way? I can't even 3rd person for a second how shitty my characters look, both males and females.

Not at all, my character was created in SSE's RaceMenu, to make your character looks good, first you need to install Total Character Makeover SSE, some Hair Packs, then Ran's Head Mesh from Oldrim Nexus page, choose one body, UNBP or CBBE body are fine, then install Fair Skin Complexion, FSC has some good looking makeup textures and better face textures than any other body skin out there, and Face light mod ( you can still use it with SSE without SKSE)   :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

HOW wet are thou Clamsindex.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

Which body skin is this ????

colour or difuse map is from leyenda .gloss and normal map is a custom map made from different sources and added stuff made by my self  .it will be available for  Clams of skyrim special edition at some point

• 3 weeks later...