SSE Screenshots and Character Shots

I'm getting quite nice results using just a Reshade preset rather than ENB or a combo. And I'm finding I'm getting a lot more bang for my buck with the sort of mods I can run as a result. Things still look a whole lot better than say, a SweetFX preset in Oldrim. I particularly like how SE handles body speculars, it's subtle but effective.

SkyrimSE%202017-01-11%2019-03-33.jpg

Damn bloke, what exactly makes up this outfit??.. 

is this your own custom or something available for downloading somewhere?

either way, it's sexy AF =)

I'm getting quite nice results using just a Reshade preset rather than ENB or a combo. And I'm finding I'm getting a lot more bang for my buck with the sort of mods I can run as a result. Things still look a whole lot better than say, a SweetFX preset in Oldrim. I particularly like how SE handles body speculars, it's subtle but effective.

SkyrimSE%202017-01-11%2019-03-33.jpg

That's hide armor from UUNP Remodeled, the cape is Fire Keeper, found on wtfuun's page.

I am especially anatomically challenged in the bloke department, but happy to accept it as an honorific ;)

That's hide armor from UUNP Remodeled, the cape is Fire Keeper, found on wtfuun's page.

I am especially anatomically challenged in the bloke department, but happy to accept it as an honorific ;)

Aaah, my apologies..   ( I made an ass out of me & umption.. it's not logical but easy to make =)

Thanks for the info though, it was the cape the made me curious..

So to celebrate a week without a single ctd, have some lewd heroic fantasy shots. Here's to my save's continued good health...CHEERS!

Stunning! Are you still using the same Demoniac texture mix?

Meanwhile, I've just updated my plugin to include some better(?) eye shadow tints, hopefully get some hair colours added too, and a new version of the plugin released by the weekend, if I can coerce someone into testing it.

post-308966-0-20685100-1484828246_thumb.png

So to celebrate a week without a single ctd, have some lewd heroic fantasy shots. Here's to my save's continued good health...CHEERS!

Stunning! Are you still using the same Demoniac texture mix?

Meanwhile, I've just updated my plugin to include some better(?) eye shadow tints, hopefully get some hair colours added too, and a new version of the plugin released by the weekend, if I can coerce someone into testing it.

attachicon.gifSkyrimSE 2017-01-19 11-50-34.png

I swap between fair skin/mature and rsg, mostly if a reshade preset or lighting combo makes skin look too heavily tinted - still getting my head around tweaking those.

I'll happily test your plugin, no coercion required ;) 

I've decided I'm not going to use an ENB in SSE, at least until it performs better and includes some of the more important MIA stuff.I'm quite happy with how things look with the mods I'm using, a few of which I just couldn't have got away with in the past when I did run one.

Still some issues with self shadowing that I'd love to get rid of,  Riften is still a total resource hog, and distant water lod is gash no matter what I try, but I've got rid of all the seams from water flow bugging out using that nifty script on Nexus . Right now I'd trade those effects for old Skyrim's water tbh.

SkyrimSE%202017-01-23%2001-18-27.jpg

SkyrimSE%202017-01-23%2001-16-56.jpgSkyrimSE%202017-01-23%2017-53-18.jpgSkyrimSE%202017-01-23%2018-14-15.jpgSkyrimSE%202017-01-23%2012-50-23.jpgenb%202016_10_12%2016_29_27_10.jpgSkyrimSE%202017-01-23%2016-56-35.jpgSkyrimSE%202017-01-23%2016-56-12.jpgSkyrimSE%202017-01-23%2021-00-40.jpg

SkyrimSE%202017-01-23%2020-57-23.jpgSkyrimSE%202017-01-23%2012-26-51.jpgSkyrimSE%202017-01-23%2023-26-43.jpgSkyrimSE%202017-01-24%2001-34-03.jpg

Haha, I screwed up, I should have said Demoniac

I'd like to say it was skill, but it was simply a case of overwriting Demoniac's Fair Skin 8.1 diffuse with Mark of the Dovah's :)

Mark of the Dovah has 2 versions, Fair Skin 8.1 diffuse, and the diffuse that comes with the ported UNP body which is SG according to that mods description. So you need to be using a set of textures that match either of those options.

Demoniac has 4 or 5 diffuse options..? FSC, Mature FSC, RealSG, SG, forget, and some options on normals, so there's a lot of potential for seams with mismatched textures.