What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

Howdy Loverslab-Community,

I'm new to Loverslab and looking for a mod to role-play my female Orc (SSE).

Looking for:

• muscular yet sexy body mod (don't need big boobies)

My problem with UNP is that only the boobs getting bigger but my body stays tiny like a barby doll.

Any idea what mods are used on the picture below? It's not ideal because shes still tiny but its getting close.

Is the mod I'm looking for already out for SE or do I have to wait?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help!

Body mesh files from Oldrim should work in SSE.

Given you like UNP there is Bodyslide UUNP to make your own body, or search for UUNP preset here on LL and Nexusmod (not SSE).  There are few presets made by people who have similar ideas. 

The muscle definition is from textures and you should be able to use Oldrim UNP textures as well, albeit from what I've read Oldrim textures have neck seams in SSE.

PS: If you don't know what mesh and textures are there are many resources via search.  Basic understanding of them is a big plus if you want to play with custom bodies. 

PPS: For SSE just about everyone is waiting for the all new SSE-only CBBE, check the sticky ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for a cute orc race. Can someone make a cute orc race that is easy to use? I know just enough to have an idea about how to do it but not enough to implement it. Thanks if you can make it,

Side note: I'm also looking for cute race mods. Something without the vanilla faces. I like Ningheim and Succubus but I don't think they work with SE.

Hello!

I once saw a female follower mod, this follower had been executed/killed and during a quest you had to resurrect her. i think you had to find pieces of her/other women around skyrim and stitch them all together (like Calixto Corrium is attempting to do in the quest blood on the ice).
She had a custom body, one that looked more grey, stitched together along the arms and neck, with some heavy scarring, much like the Tim Burton film, corpses bride. (still human looking, not like a zombie or draugr) 

(if you ever played fable 2, at one point you could resurrect the queen and marry her, undead/stitched looking, but alive.)

Does anybody know where i can find anything like this? it doesn't have to be that specific mod, but one that adds a stitched together undead "corpses bride" follower?

(may not exist for sse yet, but if you know something like this for oldrim, i could port it over so that info would help!)

Hi,
I'm looking for anyone who knows of a mod that looks similar to this outfit? I would try my hand at making it myself but reading and watching video tutorials has me more confused than when I started

I want this kind of outfit for my wandering vagabond playthrough, and most of the ronin mods right now don't really look that appealing to me. 

Thanks

post-1505920-0-35692700-1484078944_thumb.jpg

post-1505920-0-31992400-1484078945_thumb.jpg

post-1505920-0-48719100-1484078946_thumb.jpg

post-1505920-0-33933800-1484078947_thumb.jpg

post-1505920-0-30141200-1484078948_thumb.jpg

post-1505920-0-28631900-1484078949_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for mods that alter the children. I don't need to go full loli but I also don't want potato sack kids.

RS Children - not even half loli and absolutely positively will deal with that spud head problem. 

Thanks. It's a start. I don't know why the kids in this game infuriate me with their burlap sack clothing. I'll be so happy when skse64 lands.

I'm looking for mods that alter the children. I don't need to go full loli but I also don't want potato sack kids.

RS Children - not even half loli and absolutely positively will deal with that spud head problem. 

Thanks. It's a start. I don't know why the kids in this game infuriate me with their burlap sack clothing. I'll be so happy when skse64 lands.

Ah maybe I misunderstood you, but even so RS has some clothing support I believe. 

ooking for a female skeleton that gives a posture and appearance of an amazonian. I made a an amazon bodyslide preset on nexus but all I need is a skeleton that gives that amazonesque physique. Not looking for tbbp/bbp/hdt etc. Not animations. And Xpmse doesnt give the kind of skeletal build I am looking for.

ooking for a female skeleton that gives a posture and appearance of an amazonian. I made a an amazon bodyslide preset on nexus but all I need is a skeleton that gives that amazonesque physique. Not looking for tbbp/bbp/hdt etc. Not animations. And Xpmse doesnt give the kind of skeletal build I am looking for.

Posture is animation applied to the nodes of a skeleton. Appearance is meshes and textures referencing those nodes. What you appear to be asking for is altered bone scales, eg longer thighs or arms. I don't think there's anything currently available for SSE that offers this in any sort of simple, accessible form.

Unless you're prepared to learn how to do this yourself using the transform function in nifskope and deal with the inevitable can of worms that goes with messing around with bone scales, you've got a wait on your hands,  at least until March when SKSE64 is potentially released and RaceMenu follows it. 

I'm still looking for a "chubby" female body for SSE, not the "skinny" variant, preferably with pubic hair textures. I don't know if I can simply use Oldrim ones here.

Also very neat would be sexualized creatures for SEE - no functionality, but male/female bits for animals, monsters and the like. It was possible in Oldrim, maybe also doable in SEE?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, is there a mod right now that changes nearly all vanilla NPC hairs to something like Apachii or KS? 

I have Bijin's for females, but many are still untouched Total Character Makeover doesn't change the hair.

The vanilla hair is burning my eyes. Hairstyler takes way too long to change every single NPC hair.

If you have any mods that at least change it for some of the not really needed NPC or any other suggestions - Feel free to write them down here

Thanks,

Rektas69

You may try this one : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/7922/?

Would it be possible for someone to port Velina Velaire or Victoria Veline to Skyrim SE ?

http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/59974/?

I think the original designer is not active anymore, as Veline Velaire (which is called Victoria Veline in the files) never came out of "beta".

I tried myself, yet I'm no modder...so I ended up with a floating head (incl. the right hair) with warpaint instead of tatoo, and a sword,

but yet no body (no torso, hands, feet).

Also the dialogues and custom voice didn't seem to work...

So any help would be very appriciated.