Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

searches requests

• Please log in to reply
151 replies to this topic

Phaide01

Phaide01

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

I am actually looking for 2 mods. One of them, I received from here.

1. Please tell me, someone updated, Adalia Follower. I would have to travel Skyrim w/o my Favorite Comp.

2. A.P. Advanced Prostitution. No clue if the Original creator is updating this or not.

Sadly, I have no clue how to update any of these to SSE status. Any info or advice / Education would be awesome.

Mafurako

Mafurako

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

So I was looking for a skimpy armor replacer for vanilla armors, but most of them either have HDT or TBBP incorporated in them. I already downloaded the new XP32 skeleton as well as FNIS 7.0 Beta, but I don't exactly know how to make BBP or TBBP work with them. I think I've read somewhere that BBP and TBBP is working again with the ported XP32 skeleton and stuff, or perhaps I misread that.

Anyway! my question is if anyone might know of a working skimpy vanilla armor replacer for SSE? preferably for CBBE.  :)

For HDT and TBBP armour too work on XP39, first download XP32, then download FNIS and let it overwrite the files when that comes up, and done!

I had the same problem at first and found this info here! :)

https://forums.nexus...owtopic=5083300

Mafurako

Mafurako

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Is there already a mod which make all helmets and hoods invisible? Or does anyone know about compatibility of this mod from skyrim original?

http://www.nexusmods...ion/mods/2266/?

kokok

kokok

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Hi everyone!

Are there any poser mods already ported for SSE? Tryed to port Pinup poser and Galo's poser mods manually but failed somehow, don't know why. 

I need these mods or any other poser mods so much, cant enjoy game without them coz I love to make screenshots

kokok

kokok

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Hi all, I'm looking for sites (also asians) with mods for the Special Edition in addition to Nexus. Can you help me compile a good list?

For Skyrim  I knew these:

EiheiSpot

Skyrim Modtype

Robton's Mods

So many mods... If only I knew how to see which mods are SE compartible, can't understand hieroglyphs  :(

Xiderpunk

Xiderpunk

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Hi everyone!

Are there any poser mods already ported for SSE? Tryed to port Pinup poser and Galo's poser mods manually but failed somehow, don't know why. 

I need these mods or any other poser mods so much, cant enjoy game without them coz I love to make screenshots

The other thread was locked hence re-pasting this here:

Hi, never personally used a poser mod before but decided to try and convert Pinup Poser / Halo's Poser for you. 

1. Converted all animations to x64.

2. Rebuilt the behaviour files for x64 using FNIS tool.

3. Optimized and converted all meshes using Ousnius's excellent tool.

4. Converted the esp using CK.

Limited testing in game but all seems to work fine. Distributing as permitted by the original author. Link below: 

Download Here

To use, simply install with mod manager or manually and run FNIS Generate_For_Users. Ignore consistence errors, they are just because of missing animations used as placeholders as per the original mod. Also note this is a full SE conversion, it will not work in Oldrim.

post-1279706-0-04529800-1480532428_thumb

kokok

kokok

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Yes! Thank you so much! It's working fine now! 

Xiderpunk

Xiderpunk

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Yes! Thank you so much! It's working fine now! 

Great to hear, and your welcome. It's a cool mod, quite funny going around posing npc's in a city. Incidentally, the addon to the mod for navigating with hotkeys is not currently compatible with SE due to the dependence on SKSE. When SKSE64 is released that can also be ported across.

kokok

kokok

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Can somebody port Particle Field mod to Skyrim Special Edition, please?   :blush:

77396-8-1469543994.jpg

Xiderpunk

Xiderpunk

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Can somebody port Particle Field mod to Skyrim Special Edition, please?   :blush:

Looks like the author is working on a version for SE. Might be worth dropping him a mail. I do however understand that the particle system in the new CK is horribly buggy at the moment though so perhaps thats delaying him.

Hieronymos

Hieronymos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Hello, first timer on this very cool site!

New to Skyrim SE as well.

I'm looking to recreate the good times I had in Fallout 3 with Animated Prostitution, and having fun with the NPC population. But AP anims in subsequent Bethesda games have gone from bad to worse.

Was ref'd to this site by someone who said there's better sexmods here for SSE. 

But a quick look at the "What's Working" sticky seems to belie that in the absence of SKSE64.

Anyway, any advice to getting laid in SSE would be much obliged!

Texuzz

Texuzz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Anyone willing and capable of converting this awsome armor mod to SSE?
http://mods247.blogs...or-for-unp.html

I got it in-game but the chest pieces gltich out when you equip them

mz1n

mz1n

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

I'm looking for athletic animations or poses (Classic or SSE) - something like push-ups, sit-ups, stretching, warm-up calisthenics etc.

I've used many posers before (but not all) and I think I've only seen 1 stretching animation and maybe 1 or 2 hand-stand poses, but that's about it.

Do any packs like this exist? My barbarian character needs to keep up with her training!

lals

lals

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

is there any skimpy NPC mod out there? i have tried Babes of skyrim, but the faces become dark...

mrwiener

mrwiener

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Howdy Loverslab-Community,

I'm new to Loverslab and looking for a mod to role-play my female Orc (SSE).

Looking for:

• muscular yet sexy body mod (don't need big boobies)

My problem with UNP is that only the boobs getting bigger but my body stays tiny like a barby doll.

Any idea what mods are used on the picture below? It's not ideal because shes still tiny but its getting close.

Is the mod I'm looking for already out for SE or do I have to wait?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help!

Attached Files

circ

circ

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

I think that was Tigersan's muscle normal map for UNP. Wats1980 improved on it.

zzz72w3r

zzz72w3r

Mega Poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,188 posts

Howdy Loverslab-Community,

I'm new to Loverslab and looking for a mod to role-play my female Orc (SSE).

Looking for:

• muscular yet sexy body mod (don't need big boobies)

My problem with UNP is that only the boobs getting bigger but my body stays tiny like a barby doll.

Any idea what mods are used on the picture below? It's not ideal because shes still tiny but its getting close.

Is the mod I'm looking for already out for SE or do I have to wait?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help!

Body mesh files from Oldrim should work in SSE.

Given you like UNP there is Bodyslide UUNP to make your own body, or search for UUNP preset here on LL and Nexusmod (not SSE).  There are few presets made by people who have similar ideas. 

The muscle definition is from textures and you should be able to use Oldrim UNP textures as well, albeit from what I've read Oldrim textures have neck seams in SSE.

PS: If you don't know what mesh and textures are there are many resources via search.  Basic understanding of them is a big plus if you want to play with custom bodies. 

PPS: For SSE just about everyone is waiting for the all new SSE-only CBBE, check the sticky ;)

xenic

xenic

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,846 posts

I'm looking for a cute orc race. Can someone make a cute orc race that is easy to use? I know just enough to have an idea about how to do it but not enough to implement it. Thanks if you can make it,

Side note: I'm also looking for cute race mods. Something without the vanilla faces. I like Ningheim and Succubus but I don't think they work with SE.

shady_monsta

shady_monsta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Hello!

I once saw a female follower mod, this follower had been executed/killed and during a quest you had to resurrect her. i think you had to find pieces of her/other women around skyrim and stitch them all together (like Calixto Corrium is attempting to do in the quest blood on the ice).
She had a custom body, one that looked more grey, stitched together along the arms and neck, with some heavy scarring, much like the Tim Burton film, corpses bride. (still human looking, not like a zombie or draugr) 

(if you ever played fable 2, at one point you could resurrect the queen and marry her, undead/stitched looking, but alive.)

Does anybody know where i can find anything like this? it doesn't have to be that specific mod, but one that adds a stitched together undead "corpses bride" follower?

(may not exist for sse yet, but if you know something like this for oldrim, i could port it over so that info would help!)

Na0tic

Na0tic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Hi,
I'm looking for anyone who knows of a mod that looks similar to this outfit? I would try my hand at making it myself but reading and watching video tutorials has me more confused than when I started

I want this kind of outfit for my wandering vagabond playthrough, and most of the ronin mods right now don't really look that appealing to me. 

Thanks

Attached Files

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: searches, requests