What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

I'm searching for two type mods (converted and not converted if not availlable):

• A beautification of npc used in Amorous Adventure (notably Serana)
  • A skimpy replacer for mages robes and outfits

Pleaser :3

Bijin All-in-one covers that pretty well. As for the replacer, I'm still looking myself.

My request comes in two parts:

#1 - Are idle animation replacers currently possible?

#2 - If yes, can some kind soul create an animation where the PC (preferably female) casually strokes their nether area while idling (NOT a full on masturbation anim, just a small spicy idle animation, 5-8 seconds max)

My request comes in two parts:

#1 - Are idle animation replacers currently possible?

#2 - If yes, can some kind soul create an animation where the PC (preferably female) casually strokes their nether area while idling (NOT a full on masturbation anim, just a small spicy idle animation, 5-8 seconds max)

#1 Yes

#2 difficult, but there this one while you wait for someone interested in doing it: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3197/?

Hello everyone, well, I wanted to make a modeling request, I saw this 3D model of a World of Warcraft armor and as I am a fan of Skyrim and WoW I would love to have this armor in Skyrim, so I wish I had one Simple version without BBP or TBBP or HDT, if you want later you can create other types ... ah I wanted it to be compatible with CBBE.

Someone can talk to the owner of 3D model and get the permission to create I would be grateful because my English is very bad

He also creates a new follower based on this Draenei.

I need pls!

6483337-1479659857.jpg

6483337-1479659952.jpg

6483337-1479660162.jpg

sorry to create wrong topic before :(

I'm searching for two type mods (converted and not converted if not availlable):

• A skimpy replacer for mages robes and outfits

Pleaser :3

As for the replacer, I'm still looking myself.

Make your own? Or if that's too hard, point out which armour mods you want for each robe type, and somebody else may be willing to do it for you.

Hello everyone, well, I wanted to make a modeling request, I saw this 3D model of a World of Warcraft armor and as I am a fan of Skyrim and WoW I would love to have this armor in Skyrim, so I wish I had one Simple version without BBP or TBBP or HDT, if you want later you can create other types ... ah I wanted it to be compatible with CBBE.

Someone can talk to the owner of 3D model and get the permission to create I would be grateful because my English is very bad

He also creates a new follower based on this Draenei.

I need pls!

sinastyle.png

I tried.

This is half question-half request: Would it be possible to script increased locational damage multipliers attachable to armor? Such as increased damage to back, legs, arms, neck, chest etc? Or at least increase damage multiplier when hit from front/side/behind?

I'm trying to balance some armors I ported as realistically as possible and it's giving me one hell of a headache as some of these are heavy materials like dragonbone and dwarven but only protect some parts of the body. For example this dragonbone armor I'm working on has great protection on the front, arms, legs and waist but the back and neck are completely exposed! Not fun to give the whole armor the same protection rating :(

I am actually looking for 2 mods. One of them, I received from here.

1. Please tell me, someone updated, Adalia Follower. I would have to travel Skyrim w/o my Favorite Comp.

2. A.P. Advanced Prostitution. No clue if the Original creator is updating this or not.

Sadly, I have no clue how to update any of these to SSE status. Any info or advice / Education would be awesome.

So I was looking for a skimpy armor replacer for vanilla armors, but most of them either have HDT or TBBP incorporated in them. I already downloaded the new XP32 skeleton as well as FNIS 7.0 Beta, but I don't exactly know how to make BBP or TBBP work with them. I think I've read somewhere that BBP and TBBP is working again with the ported XP32 skeleton and stuff, or perhaps I misread that.

Anyway! my question is if anyone might know of a working skimpy vanilla armor replacer for SSE? preferably for CBBE.  :)

For HDT and TBBP armour too work on XP39, first download XP32, then download FNIS and let it overwrite the files when that comes up, and done!

I had the same problem at first and found this info here! :)

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?showtopic=5083300

Hi everyone!

Are there any poser mods already ported for SSE? Tryed to port Pinup poser and Galo's poser mods manually but failed somehow, don't know why. 

I need these mods or any other poser mods so much, cant enjoy game without them coz I love to make screenshots

Hi everyone!

Are there any poser mods already ported for SSE? Tryed to port Pinup poser and Galo's poser mods manually but failed somehow, don't know why. 

I need these mods or any other poser mods so much, cant enjoy game without them coz I love to make screenshots

The other thread was locked hence re-pasting this here:

Hi, never personally used a poser mod before but decided to try and convert Pinup Poser / Halo's Poser for you. 

1. Converted all animations to x64.

2. Rebuilt the behaviour files for x64 using FNIS tool.

3. Optimized and converted all meshes using Ousnius's excellent tool.

4. Converted the esp using CK.

Limited testing in game but all seems to work fine. Distributing as permitted by the original author. Link below: 

Download Here

To use, simply install with mod manager or manually and run FNIS Generate_For_Users. Ignore consistence errors, they are just because of missing animations used as placeholders as per the original mod. Also note this is a full SE conversion, it will not work in Oldrim.

post-1279706-0-04529800-1480532428_thumb

Yes! Thank you so much! It's working fine now! 

Great to hear, and your welcome. It's a cool mod, quite funny going around posing npc's in a city. Incidentally, the addon to the mod for navigating with hotkeys is not currently compatible with SE due to the dependence on SKSE. When SKSE64 is released that can also be ported across.

Can somebody port Particle Field mod to Skyrim Special Edition, please?   :blush:

Looks like the author is working on a version for SE. Might be worth dropping him a mail. I do however understand that the particle system in the new CK is horribly buggy at the moment though so perhaps thats delaying him.

Hello, first timer on this very cool site!

New to Skyrim SE as well.

I'm looking to recreate the good times I had in Fallout 3 with Animated Prostitution, and having fun with the NPC population. But AP anims in subsequent Bethesda games have gone from bad to worse.

Was ref'd to this site by someone who said there's better sexmods here for SSE. 

But a quick look at the "What's Working" sticky seems to belie that in the absence of SKSE64.

Anyway, any advice to getting laid in SSE would be much obliged!

I'm looking for athletic animations or poses (Classic or SSE) - something like push-ups, sit-ups, stretching, warm-up calisthenics etc.

I've used many posers before (but not all) and I think I've only seen 1 stretching animation and maybe 1 or 2 hand-stand poses, but that's about it.

Do any packs like this exist? My barbarian character needs to keep up with her training!

• 3 weeks later...

Howdy Loverslab-Community,

I'm new to Loverslab and looking for a mod to role-play my female Orc (SSE).

Looking for:

• muscular yet sexy body mod (don't need big boobies)

My problem with UNP is that only the boobs getting bigger but my body stays tiny like a barby doll.

Any idea what mods are used on the picture below? It's not ideal because shes still tiny but its getting close.

Is the mod I'm looking for already out for SE or do I have to wait?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help!

post-1598896-0-23656900-1482715620_thumb.png