Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

searches requests

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

LeFlemard

LeFlemard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

dragonvales is elisif in the aio SE version too ?

No, AIO SSE include 4 Bijin mods, Warmaidens, NPCs, Wives and Seranaholic.

Elisif is an optional file from Toccata Follower.

Probably there's no need to tell you this, but keep in mind that AIO SSE it's just a plugin, you need to install all the mods made for old Skyrim.

mmm, I'll probably put it in my merged patch then (still a long way till I can't put more esp but I need to keep it at a minimum till skse64 rolls out).

Also, yep, you were right in that last part (tis because mesh and textures aren't in the aio after all)

makico

makico

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

I can suggest you TMB Vanilla Armors and Clothes made by Robton (download from his site)

These armors are for old Skyrim but I use them also in SSE and everything works fine!

Did you use Nezzar’s Lingerie Collection – TMB ?

i try to download original mod before TMB conversion  but game not strat 

dragonvale

dragonvale

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

No, I have not tried these outfits but clearly there's a problem with meshes and textures.

Almost certainly that mod need to be converted for SSE...

Maybe someone more expert than me can explain it better.

LeFlemard

LeFlemard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

No, I have not tried these outfits but clearly there's a problem with meshes and textures.

Almost certainly that mod need to be converted for SSE...

Maybe someone more expert than me can explain it better.

If there's cobj records in the esp associated with it, first, the esp need to be converted with the ck

Next for the nif files of the outfit, you need to convert with this tool

If this is done but game doesn't start/crash on startup, it is probably missing script functions or master esps.

kenmastery

kenmastery

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts
--Request/Inquiry--
Would it be possible to get a face ripper or like program for tesvse?

Fixadent

Fixadent

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Are there any terrain parallax mods for SSE yet?

The lame 2D surfaces are really an eyesore.

peculiaris

peculiaris

I'm sorry I'm white

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Cant seem to find a single male body replacer with an already erect penis... Does anyone know a mod?

LeFlemard

LeFlemard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Cant seem to find a single male body replacer with an already erect penis... Does anyone know a mod?

I'm guessing modders aren't wasting their time and are just waiting for SKSE64 and SOS...

Volodja1

Volodja1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Where can i find progress updates on the SKSE 64bit version? has enyone made a tread?  

LeFlemard

LeFlemard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Where can i find progress updates on the SKSE 64bit version? has enyone made a tread?  

https://www.reddit.c..._skse64_thread/

Volodja1

Volodja1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
Thank you :)

DonFrosty

DonFrosty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

I'm searching for two type mods (converted and not converted if not availlable):

• A beautification of npc used in Amorous Adventure (notably Serana)
  • A skimpy replacer for mages robes and outfits

Pleaser :3

Bijin All-in-one covers that pretty well. As for the replacer, I'm still looking myself.

Unkown Master

Unkown Master

professional sex slave trainer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

My request comes in two parts:

#1 - Are idle animation replacers currently possible?

#2 - If yes, can some kind soul create an animation where the PC (preferably female) casually strokes their nether area while idling (NOT a full on masturbation anim, just a small spicy idle animation, 5-8 seconds max)

LeFlemard

LeFlemard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

My request comes in two parts:

#1 - Are idle animation replacers currently possible?

#2 - If yes, can some kind soul create an animation where the PC (preferably female) casually strokes their nether area while idling (NOT a full on masturbation anim, just a small spicy idle animation, 5-8 seconds max)

#1 Yes

#2 difficult, but there this one while you wait for someone interested in doing it: http://www.nexusmods...ion/mods/3197/?

ManlyDorf

ManlyDorf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

I request a body replacement of the Nord female race in exchange for a X117 CBBE. (Or any working race)

I would greatly appreciate it.

Something on par with these images below.

Spoiler

SethSlipKnoT

SethSlipKnoT

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
Hello everyone, well, I wanted to make a modeling request, I saw this 3D model of a World of Warcraft armor and as I am a fan of Skyrim and WoW I would love to have this armor in Skyrim, so I wish I had one Simple version without BBP or TBBP or HDT, if you want later you can create other types ... ah I wanted it to be compatible with CBBE.

Someone can talk to the owner of 3D model and get the permission to create I would be grateful because my English is very bad

He also creates a new follower based on this Draenei.

I need pls!

6483337-1479659857.jpg

6483337-1479659952.jpg

6483337-1479660162.jpg

sorry to create wrong topic before :(

Varithina

Varithina

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 678 posts

I'm searching for two type mods (converted and not converted if not availlable):

• A skimpy replacer for mages robes and outfits

Pleaser :3

As for the replacer, I'm still looking myself.

Make your own? Or if that's too hard, point out which armour mods you want for each robe type, and somebody else may be willing to do it for you.

ManlyDorf

ManlyDorf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Hello everyone, well, I wanted to make a modeling request, I saw this 3D model of a World of Warcraft armor and as I am a fan of Skyrim and WoW I would love to have this armor in Skyrim, so I wish I had one Simple version without BBP or TBBP or HDT, if you want later you can create other types ... ah I wanted it to be compatible with CBBE.

Someone can talk to the owner of 3D model and get the permission to create I would be grateful because my English is very bad

He also creates a new follower based on this Draenei.

I need pls!

sinastyle.png

I tried.

Kuunkulta

Kuunkulta

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

This is half question-half request: Would it be possible to script increased locational damage multipliers attachable to armor? Such as increased damage to back, legs, arms, neck, chest etc? Or at least increase damage multiplier when hit from front/side/behind?

I'm trying to balance some armors I ported as realistically as possible and it's giving me one hell of a headache as some of these are heavy materials like dragonbone and dwarven but only protect some parts of the body. For example this dragonbone armor I'm working on has great protection on the front, arms, legs and waist but the back and neck are completely exposed! Not fun to give the whole armor the same protection rating :(

kmaaier

kmaaier

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Is there already a mod which make all helmets and hoods invisible? Or does anyone know about compatibility of this mod from skyrim original?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: searches, requests