What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

So I was looking for a skimpy armor replacer for vanilla armors, but most of them either have HDT or TBBP incorporated in them. I already downloaded the new XP32 skeleton as well as FNIS 7.0 Beta, but I don't exactly know how to make BBP or TBBP work with them. I think I've read somewhere that BBP and TBBP is working again with the ported XP32 skeleton and stuff, or perhaps I misread that.

Anyway! my question is if anyone might know of a working skimpy vanilla armor replacer for SSE? preferably for CBBE.  :)

Indeed the updated XP32 skelleton for SSE has BPP/TBBP and HDT rigging included (but HDT can't do anything yet as HDT doesn't work for SSE). Just install the BBP/TBBP files instead of the HDT files (same files, they would override each other) and you can load any TBBP/BBP armour from original Skyrim (very sometimes meshes or texture are incompatible, but other then testing and checking comments there is little you can do about it. It works around 99% of the time).

As BBP/TBBP are animations as far as I know (haven't checked to much into BBP/TBBP, but I thought it was like BBB in Oblivion) and not physics, so SKSE shouldn't be needed and you should be able to run it like you would run TBBP/BBP on the old engine, and with the same requirements (but the new skelleton ofcourse).

Oh damn! I actually remember stumbling upon this mod a couple days ago. But for some reason I forgot to bookmark it. Thanks man! definitely going to give this one a shot. :D

I forgot to tell you that these armors are based on his TMB Boby, UNPB/7Base inspired, so not CBBE.

Yeah, after reading the description I figured out that I'm probably better off using the UNP body for it. So far everything works fine, except for the gloves of the hold guard armor sets.

For some reason they have this black rectangle over them, like no texture, just blackness itself. I don't know what's up with that, but it's not a huge problem. I guess it's because I'm not using the specific TMB body?

I might try it out later since I like the idea of it being the middle ground of UNPB and SeveNBase.

Either way, I'm very pleased with your recommendation so far!

So I was looking for a skimpy armor replacer for vanilla armors, but most of them either have HDT or TBBP incorporated in them. I already downloaded the new XP32 skeleton as well as FNIS 7.0 Beta, but I don't exactly know how to make BBP or TBBP work with them. I think I've read somewhere that BBP and TBBP is working again with the ported XP32 skeleton and stuff, or perhaps I misread that.

Anyway! my question is if anyone might know of a working skimpy vanilla armor replacer for SSE? preferably for CBBE.  :)

Indeed the updated XP32 skelleton for SSE has BPP/TBBP and HDT rigging included (but HDT can't do anything yet as HDT doesn't work for SSE). Just install the BBP/TBBP files instead of the HDT files (same files, they would override each other) and you can load any TBBP/BBP armour from original Skyrim (very sometimes meshes or texture are incompatible, but other then testing and checking comments there is little you can do about it. It works around 99% of the time).

As BBP/TBBP are animations as far as I know (haven't checked to much into BBP/TBBP, but I thought it was like BBB in Oblivion) and not physics, so SKSE shouldn't be needed and you should be able to run it like you would run TBBP/BBP on the old engine, and with the same requirements (but the new skelleton ofcourse).

I guess I'll give TBBP another attempt. The last time I tried this, it didn't quite work out. I figured I needed animations for it to be working properly, since my character was striking this static posture, you know, the one with the spreading arms. It just seemed a little too complicated to me at the time. But I think I understand now that TBBP automatically comes with HDT nowadays, which I have never thought about. Which is good information for me. Thanks for telling me about all of this!

Yeah, after reading the description I figured out that I'm probably better off using the UNP body for it. So far everything works fine, except for the gloves of the hold guard armor sets.

For some reason they have this black rectangle over them, like no texture, just blackness itself. I don't know what's up with that, but it's not a huge problem. I guess it's because I'm not using the specific TMB body?

I might try it out later since I like the idea of it being the middle ground of UNPB and SeveNBase.

Either way, I'm very pleased with your recommendation so far!

I can see the black rettangle that you're talking about in the screenshot that Robton posted in the mod page.

Even the Hammerfell minidress of this mod has missing textures.

But I can assure you that this has nothing to do with the body type you're using.

I guess I'll give TBBP another attempt. The last time I tried this, it didn't quite work out. I figured I needed animations for it to be working properly, since my character was striking this static posture, you know, the one with the spreading arms. It just seemed a little too complicated to me at the time. But I think I understand now that TBBP automatically comes with HDT nowadays, which I have never thought about. Which is good information for me. Thanks for telling me about all of this!

You DO need TBBP animations if you want it to work. If it's exactly like BBB, without may work but wouldn't make the breast move. Or it may make the breast endlessly fall down or be streched out. The good old times of Oblivion modding XD.

The way it's done is that BBP has bones in the breast (maybe also butt, but I'm not sure). These bones need an animation to be moved. From what I understoond TBBP is the same but with more bones, therefore animations can be done more preciese. I'm not sure if TBBP is included in HDT or it's on system. HDT adds Havoc based Physics. I know some physic systems at physics to certain bones, other attach physics to the 3D model itself (you have to either attach the 3D model to bones or physics). I do not know what method Havoc uses.

Either way, just install the skelleton and use the BBP/TBBP rigging. Then install BBP/TBBP animations. Then install BBP/TBBP compatible armours and body. That should be all there is to it.

I'm searching for two type mods (converted and not converted if not availlable):

• A beautification of npc used in Amorous Adventure (notably Serana)
  • A skimpy replacer for mages robes and outfits

Pleaser :3

Well I've tested my conversions for spice gear and minidresses for dream girl, they work fine with SE. Also, all Bijin Mods work fine and the AIO file is on the nexus in the SE section.

I'm searching for two type mods (converted and not converted if not availlable):

Serana version 1.5 : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38326/

NPCs :

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40038/

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/63473/

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71054/

Elisif : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61140/

For skimpy mage robes look at my previous posts. I use all these mods in SSE and I had no problems so far.

Very please a mannequin mod where the mannequin is a human female.

I tried some of the regular Skyrim mannequin mods, but none of them let me load Skyrim SE when activate.

I know that it is possible as the Levelers Tower has a switch for Mannequin to change to female (though somewhat buggy behaviour with animation, maybe related to FNIS or something else).

Which mods did you try out ? BSA files need to be unpacked and (if mod is not running) repacked with the SE Creation Kit. Also ESP files might need to be opened and saved. Finally make sure the mod does not contain any SKSE scripts.

Well I've tested my conversions for spice gear and minidresses for dream girl, they work fine with SE. Also, all Bijin Mods work fine and the AIO file is on the nexus in the SE section.

Serana version 1.5 : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38326/

NPCs :

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40038/

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/63473/

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71054/

Elisif : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61140/

For skimpy mage robes look at my previous posts. I use all these mods in SSE and I had no problems so far.

Thank you you two for the replies, dragonvales is elisif in the aio SE version too ?

dragonvales is elisif in the aio SE version too ?

No, AIO SSE include 4 Bijin mods, Warmaidens, NPCs, Wives and Seranaholic.

Elisif is an optional file from Toccata Follower.

Probably there's no need to tell you this, but keep in mind that AIO SSE it's just a plugin, you need to install all the mods made for old Skyrim.

dragonvales is elisif in the aio SE version too ?

No, AIO SSE include 4 Bijin mods, Warmaidens, NPCs, Wives and Seranaholic.

Elisif is an optional file from Toccata Follower.

Probably there's no need to tell you this, but keep in mind that AIO SSE it's just a plugin, you need to install all the mods made for old Skyrim.

mmm, I'll probably put it in my merged patch then (still a long way till I can't put more esp but I need to keep it at a minimum till skse64 rolls out).

Also, yep, you were right in that last part (tis because mesh and textures aren't in the aio after all)

I can suggest you TMB Vanilla Armors and Clothes made by Robton (download from his site)

These armors are for old Skyrim but I use them also in SSE and everything works fine!

Did you use Nezzar’s Lingerie Collection – TMB ?

i try to download original mod before TMB conversion  but game not strat 

No, I have not tried these outfits but clearly there's a problem with meshes and textures.

Almost certainly that mod need to be converted for SSE...

Maybe someone more expert than me can explain it better.

No, I have not tried these outfits but clearly there's a problem with meshes and textures.

Almost certainly that mod need to be converted for SSE...

Maybe someone more expert than me can explain it better.

If there's cobj records in the esp associated with it, first, the esp need to be converted with the ck

Next for the nif files of the outfit, you need to convert with this tool

If this is done but game doesn't start/crash on startup, it is probably missing script functions or master esps.