Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

searches requests

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,670 posts

Folks, welcome to the SSE section.  Please use this thread for all searches and requests.

Jen-Beef

Jen-Beef

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Not a very specific suggestion, but if you're looking for good assets for a werewolf mod, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD has a minigame called Cave of Shadows (Not to be confused with Cave of Ordeals) that has some REALLY GOOD wolf-related textures and models. 

Cyberbitch

Cyberbitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

yeay nice idea

street2

street2

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Hey all im looking for the UNP Spice Gear and UNP Minidresses Collection for SSE.

Yesterday it was still available to download from the Nexus but today both Mods are gone somehow.

Would appreciate it if someone could post a Link to another Version working in SSE.

Edit: Nvm, the Versions for the normal Skyrim work just fine in SSE - just make sure not to use the BBP File.

loopie

loopie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

I would love to see a mod, for SSE that gets rid of unnecessary extra clutter such as burned books, food and plates, buckets, baskets, etc. Basically, reduce overall clutter and chance of unnecessary flying objects causing issues, so that we can have the game and its resources concentrate on things such characters, NPCs, terrain, etc.

Iyeru

Iyeru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

With the SKSE being quite a ways away, I was wondering if someone could make a new housing area that copies the soul gem / azura's star interior, similar to the death alternative one, but without the interaction arge purple crystal at the far end of the interior. Also make it a potential home by doing a short quest for one of the pretty female mages of Skyrim. (Or create your own female.) I'm not expecting this to be done at all of course, so I'm just requesting it to see if someone can do it, and if they do, do it... I would be amazed. It would also be nice to have an upgrade system for it too, to increase the size, the housing furniture inside, etc. The woman who tends to your home and keeps it safe could be placed anywhere you please, such as Winterhold, Riverwood, Shor's Stone, doesn't matter.

Originally posted here: https://forums.nexus...l-gem-interior/

Ascian

Ascian

Weird lurking human beeing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Is there some kind of character creation mod yet? I see some beautiful characters already, but i have no idea how to create them without racemenu.

Malo

Malo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Is there some kind of character creation mod yet? I see some beautiful characters already, but i have no idea how to create them without racemenu.

With just Apachii hair, body/texture replacer and an eye mod you can get some great results with the new engine.

lexi999

lexi999

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Is there a mod, that makes the pc and nps blinking with ther eyes? In the original skyrim mfg-console did thast, I think.

Ascian

Ascian

Weird lurking human beeing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

With just Apachii hair, body/texture replacer and an eye mod you can get some great results with the new engine.

True, but the lack of sliders makes it pretty difficult for me to create anything halfway decent :/

bearodactyl

bearodactyl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
Has anyone tried to use the bosmer armor pack? It has a quest in it if I remember correctly, so I'm cautious.

derder7

derder7

Weird little bitch (as in dog :P)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
Based on this WIP Fallout 4 mod http://www.loverslab...y/#entry1597409 I realised that one thing I always wanted for skyrim, regardless of having the template for actual adult content or not, is to have all the creatures that run about the Skyrim world to be equipped with genders and corresponding anatomy. Seriously, that would be a huge thing and something I'd love to see realized at one point.

I remember that in the old Sexlab community there always was talk about gendering creatures and having that have some kind of influence on the actual gameplay. Maybe the 64 bit possiblities of SEE will at some point help to make this little wish come true :)

jjh76

jjh76

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

anyone know of a mod that can fix the game showing the wrong button icons when you change the gamepad setup?

nafeasonto

nafeasonto

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Lustmorde Vampire Armor please! Pretty pretty please.

winny257

winny257

lonely Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,366 posts

Description read?

http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/25852/?

*Permissions*

You may NOT re-upload or use any part of this mod without my permission.

Without the consent of the author going nothing at all!

BBIntern

BBIntern

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Description read?

*Permissions*

Well one could ask him, and even ask if he would upload it himself if you did all the work for him. Or you could just try it anyway. I think it works as is. Just because a mod isn't on the SSE side of Nexus doesn't mean it won't work in SSE. As long as the mod isn't relying on SKSE or MCM it's probably working.

winny257

winny257

lonely Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,366 posts

Description read?

*Permissions*

Well one could ask him, and even ask if he would upload it himself if you did all the work for him. Or you could just try it anyway. I think it works as is. Just because a mod isn't on the SSE side of Nexus doesn't mean it won't work in SSE. As long as the mod isn't relying on SKSE or MCM it's probably working.

I think it is not a problem this armor for SSE to convert.
But as already said, without the consent of @AmethystDeceiver, this is not possible.

Cambionn

Cambionn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

Trying to get the USSEP patch for Ethereal Elven Overhaul. It's deleted from the nexus (or actually under review by a moderator) but I've got all black faces on al elven NPCs. Nuska sais we could use it, she literarry posted:

-I have a blanket free use policy on my mod assets. If I made it, feel free to use it for whatever, you don't need to ask permission. Crediting is nice but not mandatory.

-I'm not updating any of my mods any longer.
-Feel free to make patches or modifications to this mod if you want to.

Does someone has the fix for me?

kmaaier

kmaaier

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Very please a mannequin mod where the mannequin is a human female.

I tried some of the regular Skyrim mannequin mods, but none of them let me load Skyrim SE when activate.

Feuerteufel

Feuerteufel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

So I was looking for a skimpy armor replacer for vanilla armors, but most of them either have HDT or TBBP incorporated in them. I already downloaded the new XP32 skeleton as well as FNIS 7.0 Beta, but I don't exactly know how to make BBP or TBBP work with them. I think I've read somewhere that BBP and TBBP is working again with the ported XP32 skeleton and stuff, or perhaps I misread that.

Anyway! my question is if anyone might know of a working skimpy vanilla armor replacer for SSE? preferably for CBBE.  :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: searches, requests