Converting my Sexy Vampire Lord to SSE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 01/11/2016 at 10:06 AM, Silvist said:

Obrigado pelas amáveis palavras de todos!  

Recebi algumas enormes noticias! Graças a todas as ferramentas a partir de agora, dê uma olhada neste:

Caso não tenha notado, o rosto (além dos olhos estúpidos) é exatamente o mesmo que a raça antes da transformação. Esta corrida é uma "corrida personalizada", e não avise erros de cabeça. Eu consegui converter todas as animações usadas por Shaydow em seu mod original. Eu também consegui fazer as asas animadas trabalharem também. Eu percebo que não é tão bonito sem ENB, mas eu só queria que vocês conseguissem um gosto:classic_biggrin:

Esta não é a armadura que eu estou planejando usar, é apenas um lugar titular atm. Mesmo com o corpo, ele será atualizado quando o CBBE / UUNP estiver fora:classic_biggrin:

Também no caso de você querer ver a prova de estar na SSE, e trabalhando em uma corrida personalizada, publiquei um vídeo mais longo aqui:

como faço para baixar esse mod?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/13/2016 at 6:37 AM, chodness said:

D'oh! I finally figured out what I was doing wrong: I was converting the animations *after* converting the esp. I should've been converting them first.

In case anyone else wants to do it, too, here's the steps I used:

And with those 10 steps, you should now have a successfully converted version of the custom vampire lord mod, and then we can all wait patiently together while Silvist works his magic and makes it better :)

Followed these steps and got it to work.  TYVM.

Now if I could only figure out how to get it to use my real face instead of whatever the default is, I'd be set.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2018 at 8:29 PM, jacecar said:

Followed these steps and got it to work.  TYVM.

Now if I could only figure out how to get it to use my real face instead of whatever the default is, I'd be set.

Don't you need to redo the animation in Blender or Maya with SSE skeleton?

I think its pretty awesome that you are adding a male aspect to this mod. 

When it comes to wings, has anyone suggested the Animated Dragon Wings mod?  I have seen several mods utilize that mod and its sibling feathered wing mod to make demons and angels and incubi, etc quite successfully.  I apologize if this has already been suggested, I haven't read every single post in this thread yet. 

Because of how hideous the male vampire lord is, I rarely change form and just play with animated dragon wings and a converted Vampire Lord armor mesh from VP's site converted for SAM when I want to feel like a truly powerful Lord of Vampires.  I love the idea of this, it will make me want to use the VL form more. 

• 5 weeks later...

I ported it to SSE for myself and changed the armors to my liking and I absolutely love it! Male Vampire Lords wear Drakul armor and female Vampire Lords wear Daedra Huntress armor. I couldn't get animated dragon wings working with it though so my Vampire Lords don't have wings.

Skyrim Special Edition 10_13_2018 9_41_08 PM.png

Skyrim Special Edition 10_13_2018 9_41_15 PM.png

Skyrim Special Edition 10_13_2018 9_41_36 PM.png

Skyrim Special Edition 10_13_2018 10_30_09 PM.png

Skyrim Special Edition 10_13_2018 10_30_34 PM.png

Skyrim Special Edition 10_13_2018 10_31_04 PM.png

On 10/21/2018 at 3:20 AM, LukeCypher said:

I ported it to SSE for myself and changed the armors to my liking and I absolutely love it! Male Vampire Lords wear Drakul armor and female Vampire Lords wear Daedra Huntress armor. I couldn't get animated dragon wings working with it though so my Vampire Lords don't have wings.

Skyrim Special Edition 10_13_2018 9_41_08 PM.png

Skyrim Special Edition 10_13_2018 9_41_15 PM.png

Skyrim Special Edition 10_13_2018 9_41_36 PM.png

Skyrim Special Edition 10_13_2018 10_30_09 PM.png

Skyrim Special Edition 10_13_2018 10_30_34 PM.png

Skyrim Special Edition 10_13_2018 10_31_04 PM.png

How do you add your own armors to the form?

5E7B0EA8D7DD5BCB03B00E665BE8BD12DBFBA84D6AB8AF3DF39C2FCC68BBEA67B28CF7B4BBEE04DF

I got it to work, thanks. For anyone who needs help:

1.Download SSE Edit.

2. Run SSE Edit and check the altvampirelord.esp. (It will automatically load Skyrim, Update, etc.)

3. Open the Form ID for altvamplord.esp.

4. To change armor go to the Armor Addon and in the form look for Male World Model/ Female World Armor for each. Just change the paths to match whatever armor you want to use.

M8hBd5G.png

EDIT: I'm guessing the wings work the same way if you just point the mod to the animated dragon wings mesh?

• 3 weeks later...