The sims 3 how to make a sim naked in create a sim

Edgeworthy

You're going to need "invisible clothing" in Sims 3 in order to see them naked in standard CAS (I'm assuming that's what you're referring to). Since I use cmar's penis meshes I also use his invisible clothing called Nouveau Nudists, so they are compatible in allowing you to see the nipples and dicks. You'll find it as a wearable piece of clothing (both top and bottom) in CAS.

You're going to need "invisible clothing" in Sims 3 in order to see them naked in standard CAS (I'm assuming that's what you're referring to). Since I use cmar's penis meshes I also use his invisible clothing called Nouveau Nudists, so they are compatible in allowing you to see the nipples and dicks. You'll find it as a wearable piece of clothing (both top and bottom) in CAS.

I managed to find the clothes, but now the dick is still patterned the same way it is in create a style and the nipples still dont show, even though i installed the sliders.

I managed to find the clothes, but now the dick is still patterned the same way it is in create a style and the nipples still dont show, even though i installed the sliders.

Seems like you're having the same issue I recently just had. I presume you got the sliders from cmar's website too? Turns out they were outdated.

Download the sliders from this link and replace them with the ones you currently have. It should work now.

Somewhere along the way I downloaded a mod to add a nude tab, just like you were editing any other outfit, although I once asked if anyone knew what it was so that I could remove it because I suspected it made my game unstable.
I've actually had the suspicion that it was a Sims 4 mod that somehow worked in Sims 3 without much complication, but I don't know if that theory holds any water.
Anyway, since I don't remember what it was I guess I'm not doing anything other than bragging. Sorry I can't be more help.

Archived