Subtle Breast Physics (Video)

Karna5

I recently made this peaceful video of my character just spinning in a newly conquered Covenant. There's no action in it, just me, 10 cats and a randomly wandering NPC. But I noticed while watching the video how gentle and subtle the breast physics are during any motion. It's why I like the Fallout 4 CBBE breast physics so much more than even the Skyrim HDT breast movement.

The following video is age restricted on Youtube, so you may need to log in to see it.

https://youtu.be/sA3dtbwsTec

http://www.nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=sA3dtbwsTec&feature=youtu.be

Here's the same link, but doesn't require logging in.

For those interested, I recommend making the bookmark on the right. it does work.

I like your video. Makes me realize I don't spend enough time just looking and appreciating the places.

Thanks, Elgate (including for the link).

In some ways enjoying Fallout 4 is like enjoying life. You can try to achieve stuff all you want, but if you don't take time every day to sit on the porch and hang out with the skunks, raccoons and cats you're missing a whole lot :)

I'm now at nearly 1500 In-game hours with Fallout 4. I've been nearly everywhere (though yesterday exploring I managed to find a secret area that I didn't find in the first 1500 hours). I've beat the game almost every possible way and done most quests lots of times.

So for me, playing Fallout 4 is something I do wandering, exploring, watching the light and the weather, and listening to audio books. And I do like to spend time letting the game play around me instead of trying to beat it.

I recently completed an 83 hour marathon of Civilization 6 (another good game for audio books), but after I mastered the heck out of it I took a break and went back to Fallout 4.

Archived