Anyone know or can help me?

Only Skyrim/SSE gave me this problem, half screen cut off and in-game mixed with 2 screens. Other game running find, like Metal Gear Solid 5, can play max setting at 4k. Don't know if Skyrim/SSE is not working on my 3D 4K Ultra HD TV. And no mod installed for Skyrim/SSE.

i7-6700K
16GB DDR4
GTX 980Ti 6GB (updated driver 375.70)
Windows 10 Pro AE 64bit

500GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD
Samsung 40" LED 2160p Smart 3D 4K Ultra HD TV
3840x2160 60Hz

Images below.

post-4656-0-21895700-1477779987_thumb.jpg

post-4656-0-66492200-1477779993_thumb.jpg

post-4656-0-85502500-1477780016_thumb.jpg

tried it and still the same. My old PC gtx650 vista ran old skyrim ok though but this new one having this problem.

fMeshLODLevel1FadeDist=999999.0000
fGamma=1.0000
bBorderless=1
bFull Screen=0
iSize H=2160
iSize W=3840
iScreenShotIndex=0
bTreesReceiveShadows=1
bUsePrecipitationOcclusion=1

And thanks, CPU.

Guess no SSE(like Skyrim) for me again on this new PC till I found a fix. :D

Looking at your screenshots, it seems that the main page is messed up, but the game plays centered.

Are you also missing the indicators? (Health, Magicka, Compass, etc.)

Because then it may be a problem with the management of the UI (that is done with SWF files.)

Did you try to force an install of SkyUI?

Looking at your screenshots, it seems that the main page is messed up, but the game plays centered.

Are you also missing the indicators? (Health, Magicka, Compass, etc.)

Because then it may be a problem with the management of the UI (that is done with SWF files.)

Did you try to force an install of SkyUI?

I didn't install any mod and yeah the main page is messed up cut in half and in-game look like the character's been zoom in and health bar and menu are not in the right place. And if I turn my character, rocks, trees and clouds are spinning left and right.

​Been playing around with the SkyrimSE.EXE > properties.

Then I changed Compatibility mode from win8 to win7 and every things worked great, no more messed up main page and in-game.

Nice!

I am glad you solved the problem.

Archived