View File

I only add Alastor from someone who has the materials, Thanks Mu Forum for the file, and sorry for the long time on converting it.

The Original DMC Weapon mod isn't mine, I found it in an old Loverslab request thread about Sword of Sparda from DMC 4 here .
I've asked Shadowdancer to put this mod on his site to see who's the real author of this mod.

Apparently if you're the real author of this mod, I'm sorry for not asking your permission to redistribute this mod

Also due to the facts of my inability to create 3d models, esp(s), and my own mod, sadly this mod won't be updated unless someone give me the meshes and texture of a weapon you want, and maybe i will consider put it here

Also everyone free to use/update(add new weapons or armor) this pack as they like. [This may change when I found the real author]

Find it on: Nexus Oops Deleted, Tee-hee

Installation:
A. Manual
1. Extract the content of this rar
2. Put "meshes", "textures", and "DMC Weapons.esp" into DATA folder inside your Skyrim main folder
3. Enable the mod in Skyrim Launcher, Data files
4. Play

B. By Mod Installer
1. Just let the installer do it's work
2. Enable the mod in Skyrim Launcher, Data files (if your Mod Installer didn't do it before)
3. Play

Sorry for bad grammar, english isn't my native language

Cheers! XD

Credits:
-Unknown Author---Creator of the original mod
-Mu Forum----for Alastor materials

Wow this mod is old, i remember retexturing the rebellion sword and replacing it with the bloodskal blade so that you can do that power attack with dante and shoot red blasts ^^

Very nice. Will be there other ways to get these weapons than asking the console for help?

Adding them into the craft list would be nice or add Spawn locations.

Sorry m8, my knowledge of mod making is bad.

Anyway if you happen to know how to add them to forge or add a spawn place, you may modify it, and share here if you please.

thanks.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...