October 2016 Skyrim official bad hair and no make-up month

Beagle2

Since 2011 I play with the same character, and except for changing the hairstyle using Galathils services, I didn't make any changes to the character.

Today I took an ancient vanilla savegame from 2011 and loaded it in the Skyrim Special Edition.

The result was seeing my character without "make-up" and kind off shocking  :D (comparsion below)

post-13482-0-56211300-1477744145_thumb.jpgpost-13482-0-82109900-1477744154_thumb.jpg

How does your characters/followers look without makeup?

The skins I've tried work fine in SE. Right now I'm using "The Pure" skin, but I've also used Fair Skin and SG Renewal. Also, Bijin overhauls work as well as The Ordinary Women. I just rename the zips and add them with NMM. Also I'm using Dream Girl body with xpmse skeleton, you must only use the nifs and no hkx files. All my conversions work as well since they don't contain BSAs. Good luck.

Since 2011 I play with the same character, and except for changing the hairstyle using Galathils services, I didn't make any changes to the character.

Today I took an ancient vanilla savegame from 2011 and loaded it in the Skyrim Special Edition.

The result was seeing my character without "make-up" and kind off shocking  :D (comparsion below)

attachicon.gifScreenShot2.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot18.jpg

How does your characters/followers look without makeup?

Still looks shocking anyways

I had almost forgotten how insanely ugly default female skin was in this game. Ughghghghghg...

this could be used in a hardcore realism mod, where female characters have to tart themself up after every rest, or they will be stuck with the default skin texture for the day

Archived